Basic (Move)

Related to the Usage of PG Move
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I just had my dedicated server reinstalled to Ubuntu 16.04, and ran the install script located on the PG forums...
Replies
Views
I am moving servers and installed PG 8.7.5 on the new one yesterday. I followed the wiki to set up Radarr, Sonarr...
Replies
Views
Usually on google api/Aouth .. application type you choose "other" but now google no longer gives you this option...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm on plexguide 7.7.7 and had some issues lately, why I had to reboot and redeploy my apps. Since...
Replies
Views
The title says it all pretty much. I have Gdrive deployed with no encryption. When I load up PGUI it has never...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having some errors in my rclone-tcrypt log and I can't make anything of it. Can anyone maybe explain what...
Replies
Views
i am trying to mount a google team drive and i keep getting this issue please could somebody help?
Replies
Views
Hi, So j got everything set up last night. To the point where I was downloading my first movie, when it was done I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a recurring error every 1-2 days where only the /mnt/gcrypt folder throws an error and the service...
Replies
Views
So, I have been trying to figure this problem out for the last couple of days now and I just can't figure it out...
Replies
Views
I've set up server at home with intel NUC. Every time after house power failure, the server will automatically...
Replies
Views
I have been using rclone only for the past year on a server to upload to an encrypted gdrive mount. I have amassed...
Replies
Views
Hello, currently I am using plexguide on a dedicated server and it seems that my gigabit line is being used all the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am trying to setup Tdrive unencrypted using pgblitz. This is the error I get when I follow the...
Replies
Views
I recently ran into an issue with unionfs not showing all of my media, and gradually over a day or two eventually...
Replies
Views
I've run into an odd issue with pgmove with regards to bazarre and srts subtitle files. When bazarr uploads an srt...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to change where the /transfer folder is? I have a root partition of ~150GB but the /home partition is...
Replies
Views
Quick question. When I manually download something, say a torrent of a season of a show that keeps failing with...
Replies
Views
I use unencrypted Blitz and just last night I started getting really slow upload speeds, like 400 Kbps. I have run...
Replies
Views
I bought a Hetzner server, so I am trying to figure out how to migrate the Encrypted GDrive files to the Encrypted...
Replies
Views
I went to look at PGUI this morning and noticed I had no info on my Gdrive stats. I went through and found the...
Replies
Views
hey Team, i made a new server, deployed PG Move Unencryted, everything seems to be good. but it doesnt upload...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've been using pgblitz for a while and it's working great. I'd like to setup a seperate folder for...
Replies
Views
The BW limit under rclone settings is set to 9M to avoid 750GB limit and when I look at PGUI it always shows as...
Replies
Views
When I move something to my drive , the file show created like blitz06 for example. All files created like this not...
Replies
Views
Hi, recently i got a new teamdrive and im trying to add on pgblitz, i redid everything but when i go to deploy it...
Replies
Views
I just assume it's related to PGBlitz, but I'm uncertain. I'm unable to add episodes and folders to at least two of...
Replies
Views
Because Australian server hosting is super expensive for bandwidth, I've set up a usenet "Feeder" box on Hetzener in...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I spent the day on this. Amazing works (sorry for my bad english, i'm from finland) My downloaded...
Replies
Views
I recently upgraded to latest after a year of not doing so. Using pgmove encrypted. RClone is properly mounting...
Replies
Views
Old hat at *arr/Plex, but new to PGBlitz so maybe I’m overlooking something. Sub folders - I need more than just...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add some symlink to my move folder. But I get the following error: Can't follow symlink without...
Replies
Views
I have gone through the setup guide and believe I have everything setup correctly. Having a few issues with gdrive...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to setup PGBlitz on Ubuntu 18.0.4 in VirtualBox on Mac. When I attempt to connect my G Suite account...
Replies
Views
I set up my server almost a year ago now and it's been working great. I'm not a heavy user, and have around 3 TB...
Replies
Views
I would like to see the progress of the upload to gdrive information like whats in queue whats currently being...
Replies
Views
Folks, The vfs_t variable is not being applied to the pgmove.sh script. When you make the change in Rclone Settings...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new to this so pardon some of my ignorance. I've done about two full days of googling for this issue...
Replies
Views
Hi. Quick tip if you have an existing server running a somewhat recent flavour of linux. I had a large amount of...
Replies
Views
This has been happening more and more frequently and I cant seem to figure out why. Files will show in pgui as...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending