Basic (Move)

Related to the Usage of PG Move
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Version 8.7.5 . After a reboot, my movies folder is no longer reachable. Everything else is still reachable. Folder...
Replies
Views
Because Australian server hosting is super expensive for bandwidth, I've set up a usenet "Feeder" box on Hetzener in...
Replies
Views
Hello all I've been using encrypted gsuite gdrive for a couple of years with plexguide with no problem at all. my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have another rclone drive (encrypted) where I usually safe my private pictures. Now I want to...
Replies
Views
Allways struggling with limited local space on my dedicated server which has 2.0 TB . I restored from backup all my...
Replies
Views
Hello, currently I am using plexguide on a dedicated server and it seems that my gigabit line is being used all the...
Replies
Views
hi there out grown my tiny server i bought a server from hetzner its has 2x240tb ssds and 2x2tb hdd how do i set...
Replies
Views
hey. my friend as shared his. Team drive with me. and i am wanting to mout. get service accounts added. and then...
Replies
Views
I just had my dedicated server reinstalled to Ubuntu 16.04, and ran the install script located on the PG forums...
Replies
Views
I am moving servers and installed PG 8.7.5 on the new one yesterday. I followed the wiki to set up Radarr, Sonarr...
Replies
Views
Usually on google api/Aouth .. application type you choose "other" but now google no longer gives you this option...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm on plexguide 7.7.7 and had some issues lately, why I had to reboot and redeploy my apps. Since...
Replies
Views
The title says it all pretty much. I have Gdrive deployed with no encryption. When I load up PGUI it has never...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having some errors in my rclone-tcrypt log and I can't make anything of it. Can anyone maybe explain what...
Replies
Views
i am trying to mount a google team drive and i keep getting this issue please could somebody help?
Replies
Views
Hi, So j got everything set up last night. To the point where I was downloading my first movie, when it was done I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a recurring error every 1-2 days where only the /mnt/gcrypt folder throws an error and the service...
Replies
Views
So, I have been trying to figure this problem out for the last couple of days now and I just can't figure it out...
Replies
Views
I've set up server at home with intel NUC. Every time after house power failure, the server will automatically...
Replies
Views
I have been using rclone only for the past year on a server to upload to an encrypted gdrive mount. I have amassed...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am trying to setup Tdrive unencrypted using pgblitz. This is the error I get when I follow the...
Replies
Views
I recently ran into an issue with unionfs not showing all of my media, and gradually over a day or two eventually...
Replies
Views
I've run into an odd issue with pgmove with regards to bazarre and srts subtitle files. When bazarr uploads an srt...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to change where the /transfer folder is? I have a root partition of ~150GB but the /home partition is...
Replies
Views
Quick question. When I manually download something, say a torrent of a season of a show that keeps failing with...
Replies
Views
I use unencrypted Blitz and just last night I started getting really slow upload speeds, like 400 Kbps. I have run...
Replies
Views
I bought a Hetzner server, so I am trying to figure out how to migrate the Encrypted GDrive files to the Encrypted...
Replies
Views
I went to look at PGUI this morning and noticed I had no info on my Gdrive stats. I went through and found the...
Replies
Views
hey Team, i made a new server, deployed PG Move Unencryted, everything seems to be good. but it doesnt upload...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've been using pgblitz for a while and it's working great. I'd like to setup a seperate folder for...
Replies
Views
The BW limit under rclone settings is set to 9M to avoid 750GB limit and when I look at PGUI it always shows as...
Replies
Views
When I move something to my drive , the file show created like blitz06 for example. All files created like this not...
Replies
Views
Hi, recently i got a new teamdrive and im trying to add on pgblitz, i redid everything but when i go to deploy it...
Replies
Views
I just assume it's related to PGBlitz, but I'm uncertain. I'm unable to add episodes and folders to at least two of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. I spent the day on this. Amazing works (sorry for my bad english, i'm from finland) My downloaded...
Replies
Views
I recently upgraded to latest after a year of not doing so. Using pgmove encrypted. RClone is properly mounting...
Replies
Views
Old hat at *arr/Plex, but new to PGBlitz so maybe I’m overlooking something. Sub folders - I need more than just...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add some symlink to my move folder. But I get the following error: Can't follow symlink without...
Replies
Views
I have gone through the setup guide and believe I have everything setup correctly. Having a few issues with gdrive...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to setup PGBlitz on Ubuntu 18.0.4 in VirtualBox on Mac. When I attempt to connect my G Suite account...
Replies
Views
I set up my server almost a year ago now and it's been working great. I'm not a heavy user, and have around 3 TB...
Replies
Views
I would like to see the progress of the upload to gdrive information like whats in queue whats currently being...
Replies
Views
Folks, The vfs_t variable is not being applied to the pgmove.sh script. When you make the change in Rclone Settings...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am new to this so pardon some of my ignorance. I've done about two full days of googling for this issue...
Replies
Views
Hi. Quick tip if you have an existing server running a somewhat recent flavour of linux. I had a large amount of...
Replies
Views
This has been happening more and more frequently and I cant seem to figure out why. Files will show in pgui as...
Replies
Views
Hello im new to linux and pgblitz but im loving this whole setup its perfect for someone like me, but was wondering...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am getting a hang of pgblitz little by little. it's amazing what it can do. thank you so much. i am...
Replies
Views
Hello I Set up a second VPS this morning to act as a little feeder, for my main system. It's uploading to GDrive...
Replies
Views
Noticed this googleapis error today for the first time, everything ultimately uploads. Not sure why its happening...
Replies
Views
Formerly, when I used Sonarr’s "Organize & Rename" feature, it just renamed files in my mount almost instantaneously...
Replies
Views
From what I've read, PGBlitz works by sending files as follows: PGBlitz/rclone > /mnt/move > Team/Shared drive...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just reinstalled pgblitz on my local machine. Mounts seem to work but pgmove doesn't seen to do anything...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hello pgmove and gdrive all are connected with api credentials but the files on /mnt/move and /mnt/unionfs doesnt...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
As i see today some files doesnt upload on gdrive so i re-deploy the gdrive but i have this error i put...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hi, I have a question on best practice for remote mounts when integrating a seedbox into a dedicated local Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
Good evening everyone. I've been running a local Plex server for many years and over the past year started using...
Replies
Views
Woke up this morning to error in pgui saying cant find directory, I remount gdrive and reboot system, still errors...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Been running great for almost a year and was ready to add some more tools. Installed rutorrent-openvpn. Setup was...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hello guys. I am using ffmpeg inside mnt / unionfs / Server / test / to convert videos from mkv to mp4. At the end...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Got 8.6.5 up and running and everything works ... all green lights on the PGUi (y) /mnt/move --> unionfs --> Team...
Replies
Views
If I have non encrypted data on my gdrive and begin using crypt will rclone encrypt the old plus new data ?
Replies
Views
PGMove 8.5.8 How would I know if I hit the Google API limit with PGMove (not PGBlitz)? The rclone logs show files...
Replies
Views
Sorry if I sound dumb, but I'm confused how the moving of files is supposed to work, I have plex libraries in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just want to point out, when trying to check status of files being moved, pgmove brought this up tail...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I currently have my mnt drive on its own hard drive. I need to move mnt to a new drive. What's the best way to do...
Replies
Views
Hi, is it possible to run two gdrive accounts with PGBlitz? I already have a gdrive account for movies and tv but I...
Replies
Views
Hi Team Been using /mnt/move to transfer existing files to google drive. Successfully moved about 4tb over say 3...
Replies
Views
Sup, Is there a proper way to delete files like movies or tv-series? Im currently struggeling with the fact that...
Replies
Views
Hey All. After syncing my library today, I received the following error when trying to play media - Please check...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! First off I absolutely love pgblitz, this is such a wonderful all-in-one package (And a massive upgrade...
Replies
Views
Hi I have noticed PGMOVE does not appear to be removing empty directories in the latest version. The latest commit...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. So I have PGBlitz working well with Movies and TV keeping everything added encrypted to the Google...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hey Team, i would like to know how i can get a folder showing up under /mnt/move that i just created on my gdrive...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I've been having issues just today with what I believed at one point to be pgmove. I had added a bunch of new shows...
Replies
Views
I've just set up PGBlitz and it's mostly working very well, thank you. Great work. However I am coming across an...
Replies
Views
Hi, does manually configuring rclone still work? I can't use oauth, keys and all that stuff cause I am using edu...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello, I'm using Team Drive with version 8.6.1 the previous version didn't give me this problem. I upload a series...
Replies
Views
So I'm looking to upgrade my plexguide and started a VM in Hyper-V to test out the new update before deploying it on...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm interested in decrypting the contents of my team drive, and hosting that in a separate team drive...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello friends!! For a few weeks now I am suffering disconnections in the gcrypt mount, leaving the unit...
Replies
Views
Love the project guys! Here's the thing: I currently run a box on Bytesized and set up an encrypted gdrive using...
Replies
Views
Is there a way of manually editing files to get pgmove logs to show up in the PGUI. I see its tagged and is being...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, my pgunion service is failed , i have tried redeploying but that seems to reset traffik to undeployed as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that maybe this question has been answered multiple times, but what I've seen in the forum is not...
Replies
Views
Hello, All of my files are sitting in /mnt/move. I am running a fresh install with default directories and remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did a fresh install of the new beta. I use Nzbget and left the folders default. My Sonarr is pointing to...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Recently I noticed my drive space dwindling and nothing moving to gcrypt. I am running move w/...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
looking for a better understanding of how the encryption works. I've been playing with fresh installs. So if i set...
Replies
Views
New member here and just before I start asking questions, this is a damn fine script. I have recently deployed PG on...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi Everyone, Really excited to be getting started with Plexguide, it's been on my list for over a month. Going...
Replies
Views
I've done several fresh installs, both on Ubuntu 16.04 server and 18.04 lts. Both seem to install and set up...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Have gdrive set up correctly - it creates the "plexguide" folder. Puts stuff from rutorrent into "move" folder...
Replies
Views
Hello!! Today when i access into my server,, i see "full disk" (450GB), something was wrong. Then i thinking first...
Replies
Views
First, thanks for all the hard work on this project. Loving it more and more as it gets polished :) Have had...
Replies
Views
Hey all - i had this all working but due to unforeseen circumstances had to do a fresh install and now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Completely baffled and all over the place trying to get this setup, I followed the initial installation...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi all - trying Plexguide out on a Hetzner VPS test machine before getting dedicated . idea is to connect to...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
I noticed in the latest PGMove in 8.2.3 that the current default throttle value is 9mb rather the 10mb it was...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
So the power went out last night, and I don't have my server on a UPS (now I do, but I didn't). Everything booted...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending