Basic (Move)

Related to the Usage of PG Move
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
looking for a better understanding of how the encryption works. I've been playing with fresh installs. So if i set...
Replies
Views
New member here and just before I start asking questions, this is a damn fine script. I have recently deployed PG on...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi Everyone, Really excited to be getting started with Plexguide, it's been on my list for over a month. Going...
Replies
Views
I've done several fresh installs, both on Ubuntu 16.04 server and 18.04 lts. Both seem to install and set up...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Have gdrive set up correctly - it creates the "plexguide" folder. Puts stuff from rutorrent into "move" folder...
Replies
Views
Hello!! Today when i access into my server,, i see "full disk" (450GB), something was wrong. Then i thinking first...
Replies
Views
First, thanks for all the hard work on this project. Loving it more and more as it gets polished :) Have had...
Replies
Views
Hey all - i had this all working but due to unforeseen circumstances had to do a fresh install and now it doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Completely baffled and all over the place trying to get this setup, I followed the initial installation...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi all - trying Plexguide out on a Hetzner VPS test machine before getting dedicated . idea is to connect to...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
I noticed in the latest PGMove in 8.2.3 that the current default throttle value is 9mb rather the 10mb it was...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
So the power went out last night, and I don't have my server on a UPS (now I do, but I didn't). Everything booted...
Replies
Views
So I've got PG Move setup on Sonarr and Radarr and they're working pretty great. I'm trying to decide though if I...
Replies
Views
Reaching out to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue as me. I have installed v 8.1.3 and running PG Move...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to combine PG Move and multi HD? My bottleneck right now is my disk space (750GB SSD). I have 8 TB...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Have migrated to latest PG version, including all apps, backups, etc. I edited the move.sh file (in cloudcmd) and...
Replies
Views
First time setting up, tried several hertzner cloud reinstall's cant get it to work. I am getting zero error message...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I know this is a little outside the scope of Plexguide but does anyone us the different PGmove options to backup...
Replies
Views
I have the business account for google drive and a project configured with Oauth and application type other and it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've gone through the guide and installed PG and plex. Great success, kudos to the developers. I have a few...
Replies
Views
Can i set the root folder id for gdrive in plexguide version 7.4.11? I want this because i have a lot of other files...
Replies
Views
Hi all :) I've setup Radarr with Nzbget but the problem is I set in Radarr as Path for a movie...
Replies
Views
I Have 1 gdrive ent subscription setup on 1 PG instance using PG Move, now id like to share this Gdrive sub with a...
Replies
Views
When I am configuring RClone for PG Move, I hit option #1 - Configure RClone [Not Configured] and walk through the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i have a pretty simple setup. 2 servers : 1 vps on NetCup to feed and 1 dedicated home to play (plex) both...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just found this great piece of software, I have setup everything up on my server including plex and PG Move...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the problem that my streams are very unstable for a while - i can play for some minutes (no matter what...
Replies
Views
When i select pgmove in latest egde i get the superinstaller when trying to deploy.
Replies
Views
I just notice that my server is somehow downloading files to /mnt/move, instead of uploading them. I have Game of...
Replies
Views
Just got Gigabit internet (up and down) and in my tests, a single file will cap at around 200 Mbps. If I try 5...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending