Blitz

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi all, I have previously set up PG two different occasions without having my current issue, so I am wondering if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Blitz (unecrypted) won't move from /mnt/move/movies/ to /mnt/unoinfs/movies/, or /mnt/move/tv/ to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Rclone 1.53 has been released and sounds very interesting. In particular, the update to the vfs caching...
Replies
Views
I want to move all my Movies and TV Shows from Gdrive to Tdrive. Do I just move them in the Google Drive website? I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently testing PGBlitz in the hope of migrating from an entirely local storage system - however...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just got a new dedi with 2x NVME drives. Wanting to mount the 2nd drive to use a processing disk, however I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm unable to navigate /mnt/unionfs/movies/ anymore. i think i might have too many directories. is there a...
Replies
Views
I have RuTorrent set up and download location is set to /downloads/incoming Once the files get there, I'm...
Replies
Views
8.7.5 Heztner dedi I have unencrypted Blitz setup with a team/shared drive and has been working perfectly for...
Replies
Views
Completely new to PGBlitz here so apologies in advance. I currently have an existing encrypted folder on my GDrive...
Replies
Views
Needing some advice. In addition to Plex, I'm using ChannelsDVR on my WD PR2100 NAS. I prefer Plex, but ChannelsDVR...
Replies
Views
Over the last few months my feeder keeps dropping my gdrive mount and rclone mounts I need to redeploy to bring...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having some issues with api calls looks like it, since Ive been running a new library rescan recently. At...
Replies
Views
Well from looking around and searching the forums. It seems like we can not have a 2nd Teamdrive in the current...
Replies
Views
I am running 8.7.5 encrypted TDrive with 10 service accounts. I keep seeing my primary account hit the 750GB upload...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was testing something on a vm and setting up mounts. Done it a bunch of times so not really new. But I...
Replies
Views
i am trying to setup the google OAuth client ID for rclone however when trying to create credentials i have this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I got PG mostly setup with TDrive and GDrive (encrypted) just had a few questions. I got a bunch of media...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've changed server providers to Netcup and need a fresh install of PlexGuide. I'm getting the below error...
Replies
Views
Im having this problem when trying to [A] Deploy Unencrypted Blitz 2020/06/04 12:15:26 ERROR : : error listing...
Replies
Views
So when I download files to rutorrent manually, do I have to move the completed torrents to /download/xfolder/...
Replies
Views
I'm migrating to a new server and wanted to set up the mounts first I copied the details over, and I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
Last night I showed the error in Sonarr and Radarr, Missing root folder: /mnt/unionfs/tv & /mnt/unionfs/movies in...
Replies
Views
hey, i want to set up a nzbget category which downloads to a directory which moves to tdrive and doesnt process...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a bit of an unusual set up, more of a see if I can do it kind of thing. So please no "well...
Replies
Views
i have plex set up i have unlimited google drive with client id. whats my next step Rclone and how do i connect...
Replies
Views
Hello guys well I got a complicated situation my seedbox provides rclone built in configuration for my Gdrive, so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently trying out plexguide locally within a VM (Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS) and I'm a bit confused on the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've been running my plexguide server for quite a while and never had the issue of hitting the api limit and i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've recently decided to redo my server and came across an issue where my files are not being moved to the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have about 20TB in team drive and I want move to other team drive. I dont know if is possible do it without...
Replies
Views
Hi. This is probably something simple I goofed up. I set up rClone and everything yesterday, and made 6 service...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a strange issue - My PG Blitz (encrypted) is working perfectly for the core apps and for most of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had to reinstall my OS (Ubuntu) and previously i had to manually edit the rclone mount command that PG...
Replies
Views
Hey All Not sure if anyone else is facing the same issue, however I'm having real problems with rclone maxing out...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just wondering if there is a way to add a second teamdrive to pgblitz? If so how could i add it? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the following situation - I have setup my server several versions again and currently its working fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm using pgblitz from some months and it's FANTASTIC. I have a dedicated hetzner server I have configured...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a conundrum I've been battling for awhile that I'd like another opinion on. I have an extremely...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently using the unencrypted version with move - but from time to time i get a bit nervous about this...
Replies
Views
Hi, i need some help regarding TeamDrives. Someone shared with me (access as Contributor) his TeamDrive. I want...
Replies
Views
I have been using an older version for a while and recently upgraded to 8.7.5. My issue is that now PGBlitz log...
Replies
Views
I noticed that when use the pg clone, it mount the root folder of the gdrive to local. So the directory (movies...
Replies
Views
This is all on a fresh Debian 9 (fully updated) installation on a Xen architecture VPS I went through and reset the...
Replies
Views
Kudos to the crew working on this - I just set up a system with plexguide, pgblitz, all the goodies with the first...
Replies
Views
I know I can edit the /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf file to customize the gcrypt remote to be something other...
Replies
Views
I had to reinstall my server and it seems I can't get it working how I had before. Gdrive Encrypt setup in PG sets...
Replies
Views
Just a request I would like to have the ability to upload to different Team Drives with SA so that I don't hit the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, First of all, thanks for developing this tool - I'm currently building it up and has most basic things...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I see that you have asked but nobody has answered clearly, I want to know if it is possible to mount...
Replies
Views
So I have a question. Sometimes I like to download content that is in my local language or is not the most popular...
Replies
Views
I am on a EX52 Hetzner server with PGblitz encryption setup. Everything is working except the files being moved to...
Replies
Views
Does the current teamdrive crypt mount option support just "vanilla" td mounting w/o SA's? I don't need more than...
Replies
Views
Where can I change the number of simultaneous rclone transfers? I want to change it from 4 to 1. I tried changing it...
Replies
Views
I have write access to another tdrive and I want to mount it and add it to Unionfs. Is there any guide or quick...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have 2 installations of plexguide on 2 different machines. I'm quite new so there are a couple of...
Replies
Views
Reports on other plex forums about GSuite accounts being shut down for breaching terms of service. Users reported...
Replies
Views
Anyone able to help me fix this? ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ↘️...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm trying to setup multiple pgclone drives. Setup one using Account A: and moves files in /mnt/move to team...
Replies
Views
hello, someone else has happened that you can not play the contents either with plex or with emby, it was working...
Replies
Views
hi, I wonder if anybody is using this as alternative for G Suite ? regards
Replies
Views
HI guys, I have setup deploy encrypt blitz for teamdrive, but its only uploading to my gdrive not my teamdrive...
Replies
Views
Hello today i see some problem i cant play from samsung tv on plex the movies/series on gdrive.. directly from...
Replies
Views
Finally spun up team drive and blitz this month and have been using it to build out a larger collection at a rapid...
Replies
Views
Setting things up for the first time and have no idea whether to choose team drive or not.
Replies
Views
After happily using PG Move since February on my Hetzner EX-42-NVME I finally bit the bullet last night and set up a...
Replies
Views
What does this setting do VFS-Cache-Max-Size? Does it leave the most recent stuff cache for faster access?
Replies
Views
Good night all! How can I change folder structure of unionfs, gdrive? Change from root of gdrive:/ to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm try to configure blitz encrypted to use my TEAM DRIVE with multiple Service Account so i will bypass...
Replies
Views
Hi I already deployed PG Clone but now I want to change some settings by using this...
Replies
Views
GCE SSH /root/.conf/rclone/rclone.conf doesn't exist, /home/username/.config/rclone/ no rclone.conf either So...
Replies
Views
Hi I've recently configured my pgblitz set up and everything seems to be doing fine. Except when I download through...
Replies
Views
Hello, On a Fresh server I installed PGBLITZ 8.7.5. On first run it made some changes and asked me to re-deploy...
Replies
Views
Hey all, My Plex server is working just fine. However it occurred to me that my friend also had a Plex server with...
Replies
Views
Hello guys i would like to know what this error means i put everything right API Client and Secret ID and the PG...
Replies
Views
Hi, Basically i have given access for a limited time to a team drive, and i would like to clone it to my drive. The...
Replies
Views
When i try to use the blitz encrypted data > TDrive and wanna login to google i get this error message: ↘️ Input...
Replies
Views
is it possible to give wordpress access to mnt? So that i can access all files in mnt from wordpress with a plugin...
Replies
Views
I have corrected the library settings on Plex & Emby but now I have clean up all the unneeded files. I found...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, as I am using multiple online copies of my ISO repository, I'd like to keep them in sync. At the moment...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have now installes PGblitz fully, but when i download, ( i have changed the folder for downloads in sonarr...
Replies
Views
Hi all :) i get a question, i need to change language tags for serveral mkv files in a given folder on gdrive. i...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am new here. I am looking for a way to copy data from some public link to my gdrive but there is a 750GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have installed Pgblitz 8.7.5 all working fine but only have once doubt. Every time i reboot my server, i need...
Replies
Views
2019/08/05 01:12:21 ERROR : [removed file name]: WriteFileHandle: Can't open for write without O_TRUNC on existing...
Replies
Views
R
Been getting the following errors overnight, nothing seems to not be working so it may be incidental however...
Replies
Views
ribso
R
UPDATE: The reason I give examples of EmailA and EmailB is in case that is the problem; I am trying to figure out...
Replies
Views
hello good morning, my question is the following, I currently have my ubuntu server version 14 for several years and...
Replies
Views
I'm setting up a dedicated server from wholesaleinternet. I've got PG Blitz installed and my google tdrive...
Replies
Views
Distro.......: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 v3 @ 3.30GHz (8 vCPU) Hey guys, I was just taking a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I configured my server with PG Clone to TDrive, and everything works perfectly :) But I have a question, is it...
Replies
Views
getting error when setting mounts. this results not being able to set tdrive and all that. was working fine...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
When using a speedtest from my home device to the hetzner dedi I am able to max out my home connection speed of...
Replies
Views
So I got G suite setup and was in the process of getting Oauth done. It appears to be setup differently than in the...
Replies
Views
Hello i have updated PGBlitz from 8.6.4 to 8.6.5 with the newer mergerfs. After that i didnt have any mount on...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I was using buffer 64 and read cache size 128 but it didnt seem to be good enough for 4k. Had to double both. Just...
Replies
Views
Hello, not to sound cheap, but I have collected most of my media collection on a google drive for education account...
Replies
Views
I am seeing this error in /var/plexguide/logs/rclone-tcrypt-log for every file on my tdrive. 2019/04/12 06:49:17...
Replies
Views
Multithreaded downloads seems like a welcome addition. from https://forum.rclone.org/t/rclone-1-48-release/10486...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending