Blitz

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Let’s Encrypt will begin issuing wildcard certificates starting February 27th, 2018! Hopefully this will make...
Replies
Views
Any idea why my UnionFS mount is not showing files present in the plexdrive4 mount? Seems UnionFS is active and...
Replies
Views
I currently have a server running on port 80. I want to use Træfik for subdomains, but I want to keep my main host...
Replies
Views
For the last few days it looks like a movie has been continually uploading to gdrive and then restarting again once...
Replies
Views
I don't know what to say more, right side, "Latest Posts" is messed up here. Google Chrome + 4k monitor on Linux...
Replies
Views
I'm testing your fantastic work, but I'm in doubt. I have configured everything according to the instructions, the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, thought I would make use of this great forum. I wondered if anyone knew how I could get my programs to be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have had a strange issue where all the folders and files in the /mnt/unionfs/tv have become owned by...
Replies
Views
Title. I know htop shows me the command is running but I left it overnight and when I woke up my disk-space was the...
Replies
Views
I have this weird .unionfs-fuse folder located in /mnt/unionfs/.unionfs-fuse. I am unable to remove the files in...
Replies
Views
When I tried Plexguide several days back I didn't had any problems, but when I downloaded it today I saw several...
Replies
Views
Hi what the right way to setup it one more time I have it all working on a machine now. But like to test if I need...
Replies
Views
When i verify rclone / plexdrive they both show the right drive with tv and movies in them. (No files yet but...
Replies
Views
I want to use my existing plexcloud server and an onprem one and I already have plexcloud mapped to...
Replies
Views
Hallo, I really like the automatic scripts of Plexguide. I do have on question. I've a 3 TB Harddrive on my server...
Replies
Views
Nothing appears to be being moved from /mnt/nzbget/completed to /mnt/move - this results in nothing being uploaded...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] Installing PlexDrive & RClone Basics Install PlexDrive View: [PlexDrive Install...
Replies
Views
So, my question is, I would like to add two more sections in to /unionfs/. there is already /tv/ and /movies/ but I...
Replies
Views
How would I go about doing this? in terminal, sudo mkdir? then make same folders in /mnt/unionfs? Reason being, I...
Replies
Views
Hiya I just performed an update and I received a failed task during it. retry, use: --limit...
Replies
Views
When i go to Info & troubleshoot -> Information -> Verify UnionFS i get nothing...just note1 and note2. I don even...
Replies
Views
has there been any issues with the update of the script? no matter what I do, not even by using the script as is and...
Replies
Views
rutorrent as an application is basically dead. after install it does not run at all. the script does not create the...
Replies
Views
I tried to use an ftp client to see if the root unionfs folder is empty or whatever its up to. seems I can't access...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending