Blitz

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
After setting client ID and secret, I attempt to set GDrive, and PGBlitz gives me a URL from Google for oauth as...
Replies
Views
per this message https://forum.rclone.org/t/all-of-a-sudden-googleapi-error-429/9977/145 we should default to using...
Replies
Views
I have migrated to a Hetzner EX52-NVMe server, and it has plenty of memory and CPU power. What are some recommended...
Replies
Views
I noticed that the options in the mount settings have been updated since the last time I deployed my mounts. I...
Replies
Views
I'm creating a backup Plex/Emby VPS and for some odd reason Rclone keeps unmounting. I have no idea why, but the...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Love the project. I started off using the rclone config setup untill i found your version. Ive installed and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problems with tautulli notifications, only with the recently added, I do not know if there is any way...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure rclone.conf with a root Directory on google drive. but every time i save the file and...
Replies
Views
I'm a novice, thinking of installing PGBlitz on a VM running on my Windows PC, but I've already started uploading...
Replies
Views
I am working on upgrading to 8.6.1. I install 8.5.8 and my password/salt work. I install 8.6.1 with the exact same...
Replies
Views
Google is making changes First, we’re making changes to authorization for the Google Drive API. If you authorize...
Replies
Views
Good evening. I was hoping someone could tell me how to restart the unionfs, tdrive and Gdrie services. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I modified tdrive.service and gdrive.service files to increase --vfs-read-chunk-size and --buffer-size to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the issue that the default 25GB for NZBGet (set by PlexGuide) is not anough. Even full season...
Replies
Views
I'm very new to this, id be grateful if someone could explain to me how gsuite will work with rclone and sonarr and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So after a looooooooooong battle with a second GCE account I have up and deleted teamdrive and all...
Replies
Views
Hello, I cant figure out how rclone moves the data to gdrive. Just want to learn here :) I know finished downloads...
Replies
Views
Hello, Set the processing path during install of PGBlitz to /home, yet somehow my / drive is close to filled. Not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been experiencing an issue on multiple endpoint devices (Nvidia Shield, Roku, etc) where I'll be...
Replies
Views
The new rclone version apperantly brings a lot of new feautures. I like this copy from drive to drive a lot Maybe...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello everyone, we had an issue with our server and basically ended up having to reinstall linux. This is a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, had to create a new GCE account, set it all up but in Plex I can't find any of my media. I've tried all...
Replies
Views
Hey Team, I have got a custom setup from a past post...
Replies
Views
Hello devs, i used pg clone since some month, But now with the new plexguide / PGBlitz i have the followed issue...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Title...when I add files to my /mnt/unionfs/ location, they don't go to /mnt/move (though the folder structure is...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Greetings, Before I installed PG, I mounted my smb share to /mnt so that PG will install the required folders on...
Replies
Views
My syslog is full of thousands of lines of this. I am running Local HD. How do I shut this up? Mar 11 20:52:40...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using plexguide 8.1.7 and I don't want to update as I don't want to change the paths of my libraries in...
Replies
Views
Im using PGBlitz with 20 keys deployed but my uploads stop after 750G per day. Here is what I have tried to fix...
Replies
Views
@flicker-rate @Admin9705 I'd like to see support for (1)multiple team drives and (2)rclone crypt added to the...
Replies
Views
I've tried a few paths for nzbget either puts download rates down to 1kbps or says not enough free space. Tried...
Replies
Views
I've been trying for about 7 hours to get my plex server to go from indirect to direct connection, i had no problem...
Replies
Views
trying to mount my tdrive and I get this
Replies
Views
Since the latest upgrade from 7.x there is a bug that certain files like subtitles and .nfo are 0 bytes. It is not...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Was trying to mount my feral seedbox to /mnt/downloads/deluge/feral. Worked fine, but after a while gdrive...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I uninstalled and reinstalled Plexguide yesterday after this incident...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hey, Just did a tree command of my gdrive. Only got setup a few days ago so my collection is tiny lol. I am seeing...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of deploying a new server using plexguide 8.4 and ran into a little hitch with rclone. My current...
Replies
Views
Plexguide 8.4.2 on Hetzner VPS here / PG Move with no encryption / In Plex, when I Browse For Media Folder, I see...
Replies
Views
I'm using cloud boxes (cbio) and I followed all the instructions but still could not make PG to work. I don't think...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I setup pgclone today the 4.5tb one, but it failed to copy after a few hundred gig to copy from my usb...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm sure this is some bone-headed issue on my end, but I've got a brand new install that works great once I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to deploy my GDrive but I am getting some errors that I do not know how to get past. Any help...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I have created an encrypted PG Blitz container on my GDrive - super straight forward once I got the config right...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm trying to my data from an .edu account to a new GSuite account. I've shared de folder and I'm...
Replies
Views
I just installed Plexguide v8.1.8 on a brand new GCE . When I try to go to PG Clone I keep getting this error...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hello! I'm trying to configure a cache with RCLONE (Before 8 if i dont remember bad, this was supported on PG...
Replies
Views
So there is a bug in rclone that prevents files moved from the /mnt/move filesystem to gdrive/tdrive from being...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
My server has 1TB local storage, but NZBGET gets stopping due to running out of disk space. mnt/downloads/nzbget/...
Replies
Views
Hey, do I need to worry about if I want from PG Move Unencrypted to PG Blitz Unencrypted? I don't want to share the...
Replies
Views
On my current configuration I manually configured my rclone. I opted not to use a Salt password and now have about...
Replies
Views
dumb question, but how can I determine how large my team drive is? I was using PGMove w/Enc but switched to PGBlitz...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello everyone, Just found this interestng programme on reddit and really wanted to try it out, but, Is it...
Replies
Views
Experiencing very slow speeds when writing to or reading from the /mnt/unionfs. As I understand it, this is a...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
hey team :) i need some help regarding pg move. how does it works? how are files directly uploaded to gdrive or...
Replies
Views
I've set up everything correctly, I can push files into the unionfs mount, it gets encrypted and uploaded. But how...
Replies
Views
R
Hi All, Referring loosely to this ( https://plexguide.com/wikis/pg-drive/ ) as it seems like it was designed for an...
Replies
Views
My current server is on a 6.x.x build using PGMOVE. I'd like to start using PGBLITZ on the new server I'm preparing...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me please? I have mounted another Teams drive on my server as t1drive in rclone. How do I add...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to mount gdrive to a folder in google drive as the main mount point for gdrive
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would like to set up a PG install running Plex and using a Team Drive as Media Source – I don‘t need...
Replies
Views
Hello, So as the title says I have 2 movies that are stuck in /mnt/move. They've been there for several hours...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, is there a way to config mounts via old rclone menu, instead of this new oauth simplified way? I have big...
Replies
Views
This might be obvious, but if you want to access your encrypted files from more than one location, or you have to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an issue I am unable to figure out. So when I download shows it seems as though new episodes...
Replies
Views
I'm using an Ubuntu box with PG and rsyncing my files into the unionfs so PGBlitz can move them to Google for me...
Replies
Views
How to migrate data to your new gdrive plexguide server using a stagingserver with some old left over disks. So...
Replies
Views
I did a small writeup, and am currently uploading to my stage server. But would appreciate if someone could verifi...
Replies
Views
Anyone a idea how to copy fast +/- 30TB from unencrypted tdrive to encrypted tdrive?
Replies
Views
New torrent installation, only tried on movie. Transfer ok folder directly in /mnt/move/movies/folder. Folder...
Replies
Views
Good Day! Hope Monday isn't too bad for you, I have to say how well the newer code 7.4.8 is working. The scripting...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Thinking abut redoing my server with plexguide. I have all of my movies and tv shows backed up in an...
Replies
Views
I've just rebuilt my server to do a refresh as my install was significantly legacy and wanted to make sure it was up...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have now both set blitz and pgmove. If i download something manually on deluge, and then wanna move it to...
Replies
Views
how do you set top level folder on gdrive? their is no setting for it now?
Replies
Views
Hi, today i upgraded to 7.4.11 from 7.3 Re-deployed PG Move using the new PG Clone menu (Good job btw, a lot...
Replies
Views
I have two servers, one physical to me, the other a Google VM. Can it used both for PlexGuide...
Replies
Views
i hitting the google ban daily, i have everything shared with 3 suite accounts and have to juggle the accounts...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I recently reconfigured to a local install which is a read-only container. I am running a Google...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, hope you all are having a wonderful day. So I've been looking thru the wiki and other threads here on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did a clean install of Plexguide today and seem to be having an issue with unionfs service starting after...
Replies
Views
hello, I have updated to 7.3.0, seems to have went out. Created new gdrive remote in rclone, set the bandwidth but...
Replies
Views
As the title says ive got movies downloading and uploading fine but ive got to around 8000 movies and now unions...
Replies
Views
Hi, Every few days I backup some of my apps manually wih plexguide without issues, ut today I tried to do it but I...
Replies
Views
Hello i made a fresh ubuntu 18 LTS install, after that i installed plexguide 7.3.8. I configured rclone with gdrive...
Replies
Views
I figured out the problem with the encrypted deploy. In the /opt/plexguide/menu/functions/functions.sh script you do...
Replies
Views
can i get a ban if to many users is streaming from my plex. say about 3 have been streaming from my plex all day...
Replies
Views
Should there be a 3rd option?
Replies
Views
I'm on plexguide 6.012 using pgdrive move encrypted. I can delete files fine from /mnt/gdrive. However, I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've just setup a clean install and went through PGBlitz setup. Once it was deployed it does not display all...
Replies
Views
Sorry for bother you. I am using gce feeder edition. I set it up using gce manual, I have installed plexguide...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Firstly, I want to say thank you for making such a product as PlexGuide .. made my life so much easier...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! Brand spanking new guy here! I have fumbled my way around and have everything finally deployed on my...
Replies
Views
Wiped the system started clean on Hetzner server. during setup of mounts I recieve this error during the build of...
Replies
Views
I just got this update notes in email, and it says pgblitz - new coding techinques will allow updates to this...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I need help optimizing the rclone settings... I use the UnicornLoadBalancer and the UnicornTranscoder...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I am hitting some bandwidth issues at home so looking at some options. Right now I have a cheap server...
Replies
Views
I am cleaning out duplicates and I went through and deleted files only to have them reappear. I tracked the problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, there, I have integrated my G.Suite cloud and encrypted it with PG Move, now I have the problem that there...
Replies
Views