Blitz

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi Everyone, Currently moving of completed files from completed to move is not working. I am wondering why. In the...
Replies
Views
So, I am trying to get bazarr to work and i was able to get the configuration all set. Now I am running into...
Replies
Views
SYSTEM MESSAGE: Creating Test Directory - gdsa01:/plexguide...
Replies
Views
As per title im pretty clued up on linux and regularly use and own dedicated servers, i have followed many of the...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] RClone - Encrypted Warning: If you very new to all this, I recommend going the...
Replies
Views
Is there is simple way to reconnect the PG drives? An alias for restarting the connection? I don't why but at some...
Replies
Views
Hi : rclone deploy, blitz give my error? Failed to create file system for "gdsa01:": didn't find section in config...
Replies
Views
is it possible to move /mnt/move to a seperate drive and then use a link to /mnt/move such as /dev/hd0 /mnt...
Replies
Views
Hey, stumbled on this recently, really keen to get this working. The rollout process is pretty awesome kudos to...
Replies
Views
I have a pile of data on NTFS drives I'd love to use PGBlitz to move to my Gdrive. As the move script moves the...
Replies
Views
So I set up my GDrive (with oauth stuff etc) and PG gives it a default upload of 10MB/s Bearing in mind I chose to...
Replies
Views
If I wanted to rclone the files in my gdrive to my local NAS, would this be recommended and how would I go about...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to use PGBlitz. I think I have it all setup and running however it looks like PG Move is only thing...
Replies
Views
Presently both Sonarr and Radarr are saving to unionsfs which gets moved appropriately. How would I get Sonarr to...
Replies
Views
So does the data that gets uploaded to my tdrive via PGBlitz get moved to my gdrive? Do I need to or is it fine in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Had an issue last night where my gdrive just dropped off. Service shows as failed: ● gdrive.service -...
Replies
Views
I was wondering who uses Gdrive (unencrypted). I was just wondering if I need to worry about encryption. I've...
Replies
Views
I upgraded from 6.x to 7.012 the other day and my /mnt/unionfs seems to have all been re-permissioned to root:root...
Replies
Views
After months of success downloading like crazy... In the last week or so, I've been experiencing this more where...
Replies
Views
I installed the latest edition of Plexguide on a brand new VPS. I elected to only install Portainer, Plex and...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine in a different country is trying to set up PG and so am I. We both watched the videos and read the...
Replies
Views
I have two servers setup the same way. Ububutu 18.04.1 LTS. running plexguide 7.011 One server keeps disconnecting...
Replies
Views
I am currently running PlexGuide on a Hetzner VPS, using G Suite. When I first installed PlexGuide a couple of...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Just a quick observation after deploying plexguide on a separate local, bare- metal server running...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just updated to 6.088 the menus look great. However I cannot find the import media option anymore? Where is it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have added all my service account emails generated by Rclone in Google Team Drive, but I am receiving the...
Replies
Views
I installed PG Edition GDRive 7.010 I went to 1 Mounts & Data Transports and ran through the setup. I also got my...
Replies
Views
Helllo everyone, I want to use tdrive instead of gdrive. This for a simple reason, multiple user are uploading...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just started with Plexguide, but I'm facing at the moment some problems. I installed PlexGuide on Netcup...
Replies
Views
Greetings all, I'm using a VM with plexguide and mounted my physical machine HD in plex instead of using the...
Replies
Views
Pgblitz has stopped moving to the next gdsa account once the limit has been reached, is there anyway to fix this? I...
Replies
Views
i created my gdrive and tdrive as normal. made keys added emails to my teamdrive but im failing when i delploy. i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just recently upraded to latest version and it's currently PGEdge. Now i cano not see any movies in...
Replies
Views
I changed my working directories for /mnt to /storage/media the new path is on a second drive. Everything works fine...
Replies
Views
To alleviate the ridiculous suffering that I have been putting up with on the excessively complex and delicate home...
Replies
Views
i have done as i always do. but this time nothing comes up in unionfs/
Replies
Views
Hi, This is my first Linux setup (been a windows user all my life). I've been trying for days to have this setup but...
Replies
Views
ayuda con Google alimentador Instalar la máquina virtual de Google cuando me preguntas. al instalar gmove a tratar...
Replies
Views
I am using sonarr, radar, and qbittorrent with PG Move Encrypted setup. Qbittorrent save path is /qbit-downloads...
Replies
Views
OK, here's what's happening. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or the process is not supported. PlexDrive works...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im running the latest version of plexguide on a server & it takes over 30 seconds before it will begin to play...
Replies
Views
I've tried getting rclone to read my encrypted drive on a fresh install and it won't decrypt anything. All I am...
Replies
Views
having to reinstall and the rclone instructions on the wiki are missing loads of instructions. im sort of guessing...
Replies
Views
Now i notice when i’M playing some videos, PG Drive only cache a very small part of the video (the part that is...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/RClone-&-UnionFS Is this guide still...
Replies
Views
Running PGBlitz unionfs is only showing 1322 movies instead of showing 1741 that I have have tried 6.088 went back...
Replies
Views
as the title says. i switched from windows file stream to ubuntu pgblitz and ive noticed it seems to be a lot...
Replies
Views
hi! used pg solo edition with google drive as a backup for a while. really impressed by the progress you've made and...
Replies
Views
Sure, I know most of the devs and users here doesn't use encryption for Drive, but I am still comfused. I won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have Plexguide configured with Move, rclone gdrive and encryption. How can I move the settings to a new VPS to...
Replies
Views
So I bought a new server and google drive just to have as a spare. My issue is, I made folders in my Google drive...
Replies
Views
I do a upgrade to 6.0.82 and when i trying to deploy the pgmove it says PG Drive & Move Deployed! Press [ANY KEY]...
Replies
Views
Hello, good day, sorry, I have some knowledge about plex, however I have doubts, I hope you can support me 1.-What...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to work this out. My unionfs folder free space is getting smaller, but the TV shows are not visible in...
Replies
Views
If setting up a plex server only using the PGDrives only. How do you set up access to a team drive and then point...
Replies
Views
How do I move my data on a personal google drive (About ~100TB) to a team drive?
Replies
Views
I switched from a Seedbox to a new dedicated server from oneprovider. I already installed all the apps and now I'm...
Replies
Views
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've set up Deluge and changed the downloads folder to /downloads per the...
Replies
Views
I've tried loading PG Move a couple times now and even rebuilt my GCE. I can see files in the /mnt/gdrive but...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
S
I want to use gdrive and a hdd so basically a local backup, name all correctly and everything, organized like the...
Replies
Views
S
I had to make my old media lib RO so it wouldn't delete everything out of it.
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
I filled the hard drive before bgblitz did the dump of files in gdrive, because of this rclone was disconnected the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am wondering if it would be possible for me to modify my pgdrives & unionfs in order to add an additional...
Replies
Views
Can you increase Bandwidth to transfer files to Gdrive? I'm limited 10MBps and I want to use 70MBps
Replies
Views
I wonder when will PGBlitz get encryption? I know PGMove has it but wondering about PGBlitz and if there is any ETA...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I’m wanting to change from one dedi to another bit more powerful what is the best procedure without losing...
Replies
Views
i have 15 users between friends, family, girls whgo ive managed to follow home. and when most are on the gdrive is...
Replies
Views
i see that line in the pgblitz ui. what is vfs Waits :) haven't been active at all :)
Replies
Views
Is there a way that i can see how much i have uploadet in a day. so i can keep score on when to stop uploading to...
Replies
Views
How is PGDrive different from just rclone with cache? Where would i tweak PGDrive if I wanted to play with...
Replies
Views
I have set up PGBlitz and my gdrive I have set with its credentials and tdrive I have set with its own credentials...
Replies
Views
If I want to use PGDrive with my team drive. Is it as simple as just saying yes during the rclone config to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I congratulate everyone for their excellent work, I have problems to determine the routes correctly, the...
Replies
Views
so I'm using radarr/nzbget to get my contents, and the problem is, whenever a 'better' quality is downloaded by...
Replies
Views
Good day ya'll, Not sure where to put this, but i've just upgraded to version 6.058, but i run into this error, and...
Replies
Views
Hey folks.. Trying to sort out a problem (aren't we all ;-) I upgraded my plex only local box from 6.054 (I...
Replies
Views
Basically, I have 2 servers. Feeder edition on my cloud VM, and GDrive edition on my standard one. On the standard...
Replies
Views
hey guys dont know if ive missed a setting but my unionfs folder gets the download from NZBGet that converts to .mp4...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm worried, I have problems loading the TV series loads too slow and sometimes it gets stuck, the movies...
Replies
Views
Yes... this is related to data transport. Sab is not even downloading anything. But yet, this thing has pegged my...
Replies
Views
basically im doing a clean install on 6.057 and ive created jsons, added my members to the correct drive but when i...
Replies
Views
I have setup PGBlitz and nothing is moving to gdrive it’s staying in gdsa01 unionfs is showing it’s there but it is...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have some doubts regarding this scrip: 1- If use Radarr and Sonarr, to what directory must i point...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. Would it be handy if we could schose an older rclone version? Recently I've gotten some bad performance...
Replies
Views
when using emby, the emby server is never finishing the scan and only finding a fraction of my collection. after...
Replies
Views
I am hetting a error unionfs out of space but it is not I am less then 24 hours on this install and a linux noob, so...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a vps running plexguide, with upload to TeamDrive. Works nice, thanks for the great work! What would you...
Replies
Views
After 6.056beta2 was taking offline and beta 3 is there. i can't mount anything. keeps saying that rclone.conf and...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Any know how to check the config file for unionfs? I have checked and I have the move dir, I have the...
Replies
Views
I must say before PGBLITZ i used to install ubuntu GUI and then Rclone browser, a long process everytime i changed...
Replies
Views
Have a hetzner server that i set up with raid 0 across 4 drives. When installing plexdrive, should i choose the solo...
Replies
Views
I tried making a new server and used the pg blitz mount and moved my movies in the movies folder it creates. Then i...
Replies
Views
I came across a really cool program that sounds like it's similar to NzbHydra, but for managing subtitles. It has...
Replies
Views
greetings, I have made several servers from scratch with plexdride pgdrive and in all the same thing happens to me...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have recently reinstalled my Hetzner server from scratch. Now using PGMove/rclone mounts (encrypted)...
Replies
Views
Hello forum, Up until now , i only watched/downloaded 1080p content. And that worked flawlessly with my...
Replies
Views
What is the difference between G Suite Business and Team Folders? I have Team Folders on my Google Drive account...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to deploy PlexGuide but with two Team Folders, one I own and have read/write access, and another which...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where to go to see how much space I've used up in my team drive?
Replies
Views
How are things coming along with the Multi HD edition? I understand its not complete yet? I setup my server using...
Replies
Views