Blitz

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hallo, I really like the automatic scripts of Plexguide. I do have on question. I've a 3 TB Harddrive on my server...
Replies
Views
Nothing appears to be being moved from /mnt/nzbget/completed to /mnt/move - this results in nothing being uploaded...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] Installing PlexDrive & RClone Basics Install PlexDrive View: [PlexDrive Install...
Replies
Views
So, my question is, I would like to add two more sections in to /unionfs/. there is already /tv/ and /movies/ but I...
Replies
Views
How would I go about doing this? in terminal, sudo mkdir? then make same folders in /mnt/unionfs? Reason being, I...
Replies
Views
Hiya I just performed an update and I received a failed task during it. retry, use: --limit...
Replies
Views
When i go to Info & troubleshoot -> Information -> Verify UnionFS i get nothing...just note1 and note2. I don even...
Replies
Views
has there been any issues with the update of the script? no matter what I do, not even by using the script as is and...
Replies
Views
rutorrent as an application is basically dead. after install it does not run at all. the script does not create the...
Replies
Views
I tried to use an ftp client to see if the root unionfs folder is empty or whatever its up to. seems I can't access...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending