Dedicated

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hello, I have a Hetzner remote with 2 1TB drives, but only one drive is being used right now, the one pg is setup...
Replies
Views
UPDATE - 05/09/20: Netcup have upgraded their servers and traffic limits again so the below info is out of date, I...
Replies
Views
hi I’m trying to mount google drive I’ve done the wiki to a t and I still keep receiving an error failed to create...
Replies
Views
I recently purchased a server from Hetzner. Usually I would just fumble through and figure it out, but since it...
Replies
Views
I been reading forums and seeing a lot of people doing this setup. What is best way to set it and what apps in what...
Replies
Views
is my setup wrong or what can not get pfsense others things to see net ## Hetzner Online GmbH installimage source...
Replies
Views
Well, long story short, I copied my root password to notepad, logged into the server and set up some things. Went...
Replies
Views
I have now ordered another server at Hetzner and want to setup this with Proxmox and pfsense and plexguide. How many...
Replies
Views
I want to change my server at hertzner. I want to set up the new server with Proxmox and then set up a new virtual...
Replies
Views
Hi There, I have been using plexguide for 2 years on a Vultr VPS in Sydney and has been great as their network...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, and apologies on advance for asking probably some pretty basic newbie questions, but I'm a basic...
Replies
Views
I was looking at reliablesite.com and was wondering if anyone has used them before. They have a i7-7700k in the USA...
Replies
Views
New here, I'm currently hosting my own plex server. However, my amount of users are quickly exceeding my crappy...
Replies
Views
Is there an article on upgrading servers how to push my backup or up to the new server? How would you do this, how...
Replies
Views
hey guys, when SABnzbd downloads things into /mnt/downloads/nzb/ they are deleted after like 1 minutes. i have...
Replies
Views
I currently use a wholesaleinternet server for 4-5 concurrent players, 1 direct play the rest transcode. All clients...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an ovh dedicated server with the free 500GB backup box. It says you can FTP to that space etc... I...
Replies
Views
sudo nano /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone.conf Add follow value under gdrive and tdrive server_side_across_configs...
Replies
Views
When I look at my PGUI page I see that I have 1001 GB used . I don't understand where the space is being taking up...
Replies
Views
I live in Australia and have been using the following server as my feeder and remote plex. Intel Xeon E3-1220...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to figure out a few things and determine what route I want to take for what my game plan is. Currently I...
Replies
Views
I currently use a wholesaleinternet server for 4-5 concurrent players, 1 direct play the rest transcode. All clients...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm about to buy a Dedicated Server. I'm actually looking at the Heztner EX42NVMe that everyone is talking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, has anyone seen this error before or could anyone be of assistance decoding it? I understand it's a PCIe...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, i'm having a similar problem, my server (who works flawless besides of that) freezes like two times a day...
Replies
Views
I decided to migrate from a VBS in Germany to a stateside dedi - found these guys. So far after 2 weeks, I have...
Replies
Views
İnstalled server 2016 to herzner desicated server.İ Want to install ubuntu server vm.I bought additional ip with...
Replies
Views
Can any one help with issues relating to empty folders being deleted within secs of being created. Sometimes I...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Running PG blitz on dedicated Hetzner Looking to upgrade my server to 10G and been advised if they do my...
Replies
Views
Hey Y'all, As of this morning, I can't stream anything in plex. It seems I am having horrible upload speeds on my...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for a 10gbps dedicated server for a reasonable price. Anyone know a good hoster? (Preferably with hw...
Replies
Views
I don't understand what's going on. My upload regulary tops out at 30 MBps. How can I get it to go higher.
Replies
Views
hey guys, i have been away for a long time. and now i am wanting to install PLEXGUIDE again. could any 1 tell me...
Replies
Views
So I'm getting slow download speeds with nzbget and ninja...I'm running on HDD, but surely it should be capping my...
Replies
Views
NOTE: You MUST have Plex Pass to enable hardware transcoding in the Plex server. See Using Hardware-Accelerated...
Replies
Views
It seems Netcup released a new series called G9, with the latest AMD 64 core processors. I've tried it out and it...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I was able to get a special discount from spin servers ( a few of you use them today, I've used them for...
Replies
Views
Not had this before or seen anything posted about it (perhaps everyone knows and I missed it?), but it turns out the...
Replies
Views
I read the other topics I seen but they all where about DNLA from what it looked like. But I got a abuse messafe...
Replies
Views
I have a Hetzner EX62-NVMe with supposed guaranteed gigaabit speeds Downloads from Usenet never exceeds 500 mbit...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been running an EX42-NVME from Hetzner for about a year, and all is well. Increasingly though, I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey Plexers, I'm trying to have a Plex setup as below 1 Plex server that users connect to This Plex server is to be...
Replies
Views
Getting error on vainfo with Hetzner EWX62-NVMe . Intel I9 - 9900K HW transcode does not work in Plex. I'm using...
Replies
Views
For the last month or so, my EX42-NVME running Ubuntu 18.04 has been having issues where it will totally hang on...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a plexguide server fully setup with an i5 6400 (and vega 56, at home) and I don't know how to get HA...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Recently found this forum and PG. Quite interested now, ordered an ex-62 NVME yesterday. Delivery times...
Replies
Views
What can someone recommend for about 15-20 users max where we are all based in UK? budget I have for around $50 but...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm thinking about switching to a EX42-NVME as due to Corona i had some peaks in concurrent streams also a lot...
Replies
Views
hi, i had pgblitz/pg clone installed but had to reinstall my server os, having trouble setting back up. I am setting...
Replies
Views
I am thinking of moving from my current Hetzner EX-61 to either an EX-62 or the AX161. I read that there is no...
Replies
Views
iv ordered this server question is ow can i have plexguide installed on the SSD and the two remaining HDDs is raid0...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know any providers offering servers with the i9-9900k and RTX cards. I know wholesale has one with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a dedi with 256gb, I have pgblitz installed with my google drive linked to it, my dedi is showing the...
Replies
Views
Currently run EX52-NVMe with plexguide, been running no problems for months but all of a sudden this morning im...
Replies
Views
According to the release notes of the latest PMS Server version it seems that they have added Support for hardware...
Replies
Views
Is it possible someone invite to OMGWTFNZBS ? Id reallly appreciate it!! the website doesn’t accept new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, ive installed this on a vps, and its running wonderfully, ive scince added it to a dedicated server, the...
Replies
Views
Are routes to Hetzner being blocked by ISPs in the US? First, I am a comcast Xfinty internet customer. Starting...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to keep Plex auto updated without resetting the network settings? After every Update I need to set...
Replies
Views
Has anyone run into problems streaming from Hetzner to the states. My streams are buffering and I have them...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I've been getting horrible throughput out of the SSD that is attached...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I've recently moved to a new Hetnzer server ( more powerfull ) and I'm getting random crash of the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Looking for a decent and well connected server around the 40€ mark. I want to share it with family and friends...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm pretty new to this stuff and try to figure out which way I should go. I read the posts in your forum...
Replies
Views
looking for shared appbox for plex with elysium or similar libraries. i want to use between my friends/family (5-10...
Replies
Views
Wondering if anybody else has issues with playback of 4k content using Hetzner? Movies load up and play just fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, am having all the Time Buffering Issues with Plex on my hetzner EX42-NVME in Germany, and Using Team-Drive for...
Replies
Views
Has anyone in the US had experience with oneprovider montreal DC... thoughts?
Replies
Views
HI Guys & gals, Currently I have a cheap VPS, which really doesnt do anything anymore apart from the odd torrent...
Replies
Views
It seems my server can’t be reached from outside of the network. If I go plex.domainname.com, it works. But if I use...
Replies
Views
I installed via PGBlitz when I thought that was all I wanted of the server, but I have since decided I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hello can someone help me how to make it work? I have one dedi on hetzner with ubuntu 18.04 with netplan it works...
Replies
Views
I picked up the following dedicated server to migrate my install to and I'm looking for some input on base...
Replies
Views
So I just attempted to configure hardware encoding and 2 things happened. 1. Plex on my TV looks great 2. Plex on my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone useing 18.4 used or had success with ethtools?
Replies
Views
I know I don't post allot here, but I wanted to share this as I know some of you, like me wanted a server closer to...
Replies
Views
hi everyone I need advise for the best company provide direct server to connect the speed connections is 10 Gbps...
Replies
Views
With the US site of hetzner auction being cheaper, no tax on the servers. Do hetzner always do ID check for tax etc
Replies
Views
Guys i'm looking at getting rid of my home server because att wont install fiber in my area I'm from Houston Texas...
Replies
Views
DISCLAIMER: I know there is another thread with a similar issue but it's about CentOS (this is Ubuntu related) and I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am looking to purchase a server for use with plexguide-sabnzb-sonaar-raddar and a minecraft server, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Server from hetzner sitting around and I wanted to use it for transcoding to maybe 3 - 5 people. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. right now they are offering New servers without setup fees :)
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone have experience with these servers? looking to replace my US based E3-1270v3 which seems to be slowing...
Replies
Views
hello this is my first post here so please be kind to me i need seniors advice on the dedicated severe for...
Replies
Views
Hello. When you go to https://www.hetzner.com/sb you find servers from 30,00 € with 2 TB + 32 GB in RAM and...
Replies
Views
Just this afternoon my Heztner Dedi (based in Germany) server started buffering heavily on all players apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm considering an upgrade from my auction Hetzner box which only has 2 x 1TB HDD which is starting to...
Replies
Views
Hi at all....i'm not expert, it's my first time with "dedicated unmanaged server". I buyed at Hetzner a server with...
Replies
Views
hello good morning, the truth is I feel very disappointed, I have tried countless services of dedicated servers and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I know I shouldn't have messed about with the server (if it ain't broke, don't fix it!) ...but I broke my...
Replies
Views
I am looking to move back to cloud server for my Plexguide setup. Previously played the GCE shell game every month...
Replies
Views
I have a Hetzner dedi. and everything was chugging along just fine but now I can't open any apps or ssh in. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Hetzner dedicated server (1Gbit/s up/download) and I am facing the following behavior. On workdays...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I am running a Hetzner EX42-NVME with an Intel i7-7700 - and have hardware transcoding running...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am thinking of upgrading from a 2x 2tb HDD (Raid 0) with processing to /mnt --> to 2 x 512 GB NVMe SSD...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am very new to PG. I have had my Netcup root server for about a month now. I am using an unllimited...
Replies
Views
Anyone else experiencing slow speeds with Hetzner today. I have users reporting major issues streaming via Plex. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, When i am with Hetzner i got alot of copyright and abuse mails. Im looking for a good dedicated server which...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I ask in this forum because of the tutorial regarding Hetzner and iGPU. I have a EX62 Server from...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending