Dedicated

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
It seems my server can’t be reached from outside of the network. If I go plex.domainname.com, it works. But if I use...
Replies
Views
I installed via PGBlitz when I thought that was all I wanted of the server, but I have since decided I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hello can someone help me how to make it work? I have one dedi on hetzner with ubuntu 18.04 with netplan it works...
Replies
Views
I picked up the following dedicated server to migrate my install to and I'm looking for some input on base...
Replies
Views
So I just attempted to configure hardware encoding and 2 things happened. 1. Plex on my TV looks great 2. Plex on my...
Replies
Views
Has anyone useing 18.4 used or had success with ethtools?
Replies
Views
I know I don't post allot here, but I wanted to share this as I know some of you, like me wanted a server closer to...
Replies
Views
hi everyone I need advise for the best company provide direct server to connect the speed connections is 10 Gbps...
Replies
Views
With the US site of hetzner auction being cheaper, no tax on the servers. Do hetzner always do ID check for tax etc
Replies
Views
Guys i'm looking at getting rid of my home server because att wont install fiber in my area I'm from Houston Texas...
Replies
Views
DISCLAIMER: I know there is another thread with a similar issue but it's about CentOS (this is Ubuntu related) and I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I am looking to purchase a server for use with plexguide-sabnzb-sonaar-raddar and a minecraft server, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Server from hetzner sitting around and I wanted to use it for transcoding to maybe 3 - 5 people. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. right now they are offering New servers without setup fees :)
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone have experience with these servers? looking to replace my US based E3-1270v3 which seems to be slowing...
Replies
Views
hello this is my first post here so please be kind to me i need seniors advice on the dedicated severe for...
Replies
Views
Hello. When you go to https://www.hetzner.com/sb you find servers from 30,00 € with 2 TB + 32 GB in RAM and...
Replies
Views
Just this afternoon my Heztner Dedi (based in Germany) server started buffering heavily on all players apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm considering an upgrade from my auction Hetzner box which only has 2 x 1TB HDD which is starting to...
Replies
Views
Hi at all....i'm not expert, it's my first time with "dedicated unmanaged server". I buyed at Hetzner a server with...
Replies
Views
hello good morning, the truth is I feel very disappointed, I have tried countless services of dedicated servers and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I know I shouldn't have messed about with the server (if it ain't broke, don't fix it!) ...but I broke my...
Replies
Views
I am looking to move back to cloud server for my Plexguide setup. Previously played the GCE shell game every month...
Replies
Views
I have a Hetzner dedi. and everything was chugging along just fine but now I can't open any apps or ssh in. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Hetzner dedicated server (1Gbit/s up/download) and I am facing the following behavior. On workdays...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I am running a Hetzner EX42-NVME with an Intel i7-7700 - and have hardware transcoding running...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am thinking of upgrading from a 2x 2tb HDD (Raid 0) with processing to /mnt --> to 2 x 512 GB NVMe SSD...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am very new to PG. I have had my Netcup root server for about a month now. I am using an unllimited...
Replies
Views
Anyone else experiencing slow speeds with Hetzner today. I have users reporting major issues streaming via Plex. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, When i am with Hetzner i got alot of copyright and abuse mails. Im looking for a good dedicated server which...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I ask in this forum because of the tutorial regarding Hetzner and iGPU. I have a EX62 Server from...
Replies
Views
hello, I wanted to mount my second hard disk in / mnt / mymedia for pgblitz but the message No such file or...
Replies
Views
I updated my new Debian EX42 and then installed PG. After I run the interface never shows/responds. I'm rebooting...
Replies
Views
Hello, which server should I use for Plex or Emby? an I7 4770 32gb ram? or a stronger one? Should use about 5-7...
Replies
Views
Hello, are here any German User's they can help me with the installation on a dedicated server? my englisch is not...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone - currently running 8.6.4 and apart from small issues with Tautulli and RuTorrent, things are working...
Replies
Views
i have 2 servrers with ubuntu 14.01 does pg blits work on that version my other server is 16.04 works good
Replies
Views
Been with sernethosting vps hosting a few times now for my plex servers and never had a problem with them, Instant...
Replies
Views
Hi all. New member here. I am keen to start a plex server for friends and family only - no more than 40 people...
Replies
Views
Hi, I already transfered one of my Ex42 to one user here few weeks ago, and now I would like to transfer my last...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending