Dedicated

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
WHat im trying to do is mount Google drive to my server and point plex to read that specific folder for movies...
Replies
Views
Firstly, I would like to apologize if I put this thread under wrong subforum :) I am having extra Ex42 nvme server...
Replies
Views
Hello to all ... since im fairly new ... did a search but could not find any post .. just a quick question , will...
Replies
Views
i would usually login to server and hit mc and that would show all my drives etc so i can move files from rutorrent...
Replies
Views
as its free setup on hetzner im gonna get rid of the old sb-40 server nad upgrade, any suggestions lads? can i copy...
Replies
Views
Hi I just started my journey with PG and I am amazed... Power of sonarr and nzbd apps closed in dockers with all...
Replies
Views
SB69 stats Dedicated Root Server SB69 * Intel Xeon E5-1650V2 * 2x HDD SATA 2,0 TB Enterprise * 4x...
Replies
Views
installing on a fresh ubuntu 18.04 with wholesale internet dedi I keep running into issues one fresh installs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to get this to run on a Hetzner Server, I just want to store the files locally but somehow I cannot...
Replies
Views
I've tried private and public torrents but for all of them upload speed is 0. I'm using qbittorrent, tracker is in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I know this has being asked plenty of times. But im struggling to put my finger on what i require. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I've recently set up PGBlitz Encrypted on a Hetzner server, and after a few hours it seems to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have recently discovered this incredible community and have been lurking for the past few days, doing my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Have the dedi server go dead on reboot after update. Been using Ubuntu 18.04.2 with 5.1 kernel. Had too...
Replies
Views
have been with them for about 6 months and this month i received there invoice late so when iv paid for it its been...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I am really impressed with the neatness of this project. New user here - I am versed on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm looking to move my current local plex server over to remote and need something good, I've done a few...
Replies
Views
I have over the last couple of days recieved warnings from Hetzner, and they have finally closed my server down for...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Has anyone figured out how to pass through the iGPU to Emby? I can’t get it to work.
Replies
Views
Really want to give PGBlitz a shot, but can't find any documentation on whether I can use a second drive to download...
Replies
Views
Is anyone using the cloud volumes Hetnzer now offers? I have played with it, it mounts, but something is failing...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I've set up PlexGuide several times and had patchy results importing into Plex. Double-checked paths and...
Replies
Views
Got the server yesterday and ask them 16GB for swap and the rest for the main partition look what I got ...
Replies
Views
I have tried to follow multiple walk through but still cant get it working i have a dedicated 1080 in my hetzner box...
Replies
Views
I have been using an E3-1240v2 dedicated server from Oneprovider (located in Paris) for few months for a cost of...
Replies
Views
I have three servers in Hetzner One is 4-300 GB Ent HDD in Rain 5 The other 2 are just "Softraid" dual 3T hdd boxes...
Replies
Views
Does it make a lot of difference falkenstein or Helsinki for the uk as it’s cheaper In Helsinki
Replies
Views
Hi PG I Have a new Server on my house i7 3770k 16Gb ram 3TO HDD 256GO SSD 3 Gigabits Ethernets Internet Speed...
Replies
Views
I have a auction server at the moment with a e3-1245 and 16gb of ram, I’m having trouble with radarr and sonarr not...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
just thought I would post this in case anyone was interested in a good deal on a local server setup. nice specs with...
Replies
Views
Gday folks. Recently setup servers in Finland with Hetzner and needed to share some info. Long story short there are...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I was having some issues recently with Plex not allowing remote connections through a dedicated Hetzner server. Also...
Replies
Views
Is anyone using this and if so what is it like considering this or I may have to bite the bullet and get an ex42 nvme
Replies
Views
I have Ubuntu 18.04 running with bbr and Cloudflare cdn when I Goto a world page like radarr it takes awhile, I set...
Replies
Views
M
Dear customer, We have discovered on February 18th an unauthorized access to a frontend entity of our...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi mates, Thank you all the team for great effort you been done till now! I tried with the official installation...
Replies
Views
Hetzner locked my server saying your server is/was part of an outgoing DDoS attack which attacked other servers with...
Replies
Views
I have a non-Docker version of Plex running on a Hetner server already with a ton of media. I really interested in...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a plex server on hetzner but I need another server in same datacenter of hetzner for my...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone use Hetzner? I’ve received an abuse report as detailed below. Wondering what I should do? Dear Mr...
Replies
Views
I am in need of some help hetzner locked my server syaing The destination 10711 is not a default port...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m looking for a vps to do this plexguide thingy, I’ll be using Gsuite for storage It’ll mainly be used to...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what would be the best option. I have always hosted a home Plex server on Win 10. Storage has become a...
Replies
Views
If you have any cloudatcost servers or thinking of buying them to use them as plex servers, I'd recommend you look...
Replies
Views
Hi, is the Hertzner CX21 package good enough to run an emby server for up to 5 people? 2vCPU 4 GBRAM 40 GBDisk...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I've bought a dedicated server from the auction site (i7, 16GB RAM, 2x 2TB), but I'm having a hard time getting it...
Replies
Views
Fresh install, root folder seems to be 42gb, was fine this morning, now it's full and causing all kinds of docker...
Replies
Views
So a while ago I moved to a hetzner do server. I received the following email within the first week So to me that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just installed PG and plex on my CX21 cloud server from Hetzner. I have my encrypted movies and tv...
Replies
Views
I need a dedicated server in the US for plexguide... my seedbox just isn't happy... I tried reaching wholesale...
Replies
Views
So I recently found this Page where I can add a 500GB SSD for € 10.00 after someone posted it on reddit. I have been...
Replies
Views
Hi All I noticed last week that you can enable iGPU on hetzner servers which takes advantage of the hardware...
Replies
Views
Hetzner is giving away a €5 Christmas voucher! to all new and old customers, here the heads up! Just go to Cloud...
Replies
Views
So, I just ordered a server from Hetzner. I'm a little confused on the process as it seems there's some conflicting...
Replies
Views
I have this dedicated server from Oneprovider.com: Xeon E3-1230 v2 - 3.3 GHZ - 4 cores, 16GB ram, 1TB + 1TB hard...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just wanted to get your opinion on using a Hetzner Dedi as a seedbox/plex server. I got the EX41 during...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to figure about which spec of server I need for my setup for the lowest price, but I have a few...
Replies
Views
I just got an abuse email from hetzner for torrenting my mistake what do I need to do do I heed to send an email to...
Replies
Views
So, for the 2nd time in as many days my dedicated root server with Hetzner has locked up. I can't reach it via SSH...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I bought a new server on hetzner and my old one will be cancelled on Nov-30, i dont know if somebody...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just joined this forum yesterday and looking to learn a better way to setup and maintain my Plex...
Replies
Views
I have not used nor heard of them before but they showed up on a bot I view for deals. Not bad deals at the moment...
Replies
Views
hello good day, friends I'm still looking for a dedicated server about 9k passmark here in the texas usa area...
Replies
Views
Whats everyone else getting for speeds on NZBGet using a google cloud server? I'm seeing my speed going from 15 MB/s...
Replies
Views
hello. does any 1 use feral servers. do they work with PG etc. has i am moving from my server has they allow root...
Replies
Views
Hi I have the issue that my usenet download speeds went down from 100 MB to somewhere between 6 - 20 MB per sec...
Replies
Views
You Guys saw the new Hetzner Storage server? https://www.hetzner.de/dedicated-rootserver/matrix-sx
Replies
Views
tell me some of you guy's tried both,.... whats the better option.... hetzner or netcup i now have hetzner Intel...
Replies
Views
Has anybody done this? I’m interested to know as I’m limited by iowait at the moment and looking to improve overall...
Replies
Views
hello good day, someone else has received this type of message and how have you solved it? " > the Simple Service...
Replies
Views
Anything I should do? As soon as I got the message I disabled DLNA and GDM. Dear [REDACTED], We received a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just joined, and everything looks great. I cant wait to try PG. I'm looking for a VPS with high upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, how are you? someone who lives in the texas area and has tried with heitzner. Can you share your experiences...
Replies
Views
hi guys i seem to be getting real issues with abuse threats from hetzner over the last couple of days, running...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a server that can handle upto 4, 1080p transcodes (I dont have any remux files. The biggest files I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Dedi server with hetzner os - ubuntu 16.04 Cpu - i7-7700 ram - 32gb hdd - 2x2 tb ent I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if @davaz still sells servers? And how long it takes him to get back to you if you PM him? Sent him a...
Replies
Views
hello this question is for the admin or for someone with experience, which dedicated server recommend me to hold 15...
Replies
Views
Source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152498/hetzner-dedicated-servers-now-with-real-unlimited-traffic...
Replies
Views
Thinking about getting one of these instead of using cloud e3 1245 16gb ram 2x1.5tb hdd 1gb intel nuc Is this any...
Replies
Views
hi people first time poster so go easy on me, been browsing the forum and overwhelmed by the knowlege of the users...
Replies
Views
I have been running this vps for awhile now and now the used space is up to 41% I only have deluge, emby, heindall...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, finally I decided to "Server Discount", someone who can provide me with a discount coupon.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, someone of you has a homemade 9k passmark server for rent ?, the only thing I need is that it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, First want to say just how great plexguide is. Thanks! I tested everything on a cheap vm and all went well so...
Replies
Views
Well the title says it all... The server is with iGPU enabled and placed in Italy. It's with a 480GB SSD and a...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else had issues with Wholesale Internet servers? I am trying to get one setup, but I'm having a problem...
Replies
Views
Just a quick note. If you are buying a server from Hetzner's auction, I would highly recommend getting their...
Replies
Views
Hello, Do you guys think that this is a "good" server even though it's located in Canada (I'm in the US)
Replies
Views
What recommended dedicated server would you recommend?
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a Hetzner server but I think it is a bit of overkill and it costs 40 euro a month. I only use my...
Replies
Views
What do you all think of this intro deal for the following server at OVH new US datacenter in Vint Hill, VA (US)...
Replies
Views
the data centers are not to far compared to most USA servers. i heard about hackers trying to get in quite a bit...
Replies
Views
I installed the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Installed plexguide via the github method. seems to be working...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!