Dedicated

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hello, I just joined, and everything looks great. I cant wait to try PG. I'm looking for a VPS with high upload...
Replies
Views
Hi, how are you? someone who lives in the texas area and has tried with heitzner. Can you share your experiences...
Replies
Views
hi guys i seem to be getting real issues with abuse threats from hetzner over the last couple of days, running...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a server that can handle upto 4, 1080p transcodes (I dont have any remux files. The biggest files I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Dedi server with hetzner os - ubuntu 16.04 Cpu - i7-7700 ram - 32gb hdd - 2x2 tb ent I have...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if @davaz still sells servers? And how long it takes him to get back to you if you PM him? Sent him a...
Replies
Views
hello this question is for the admin or for someone with experience, which dedicated server recommend me to hold 15...
Replies
Views
Source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/152498/hetzner-dedicated-servers-now-with-real-unlimited-traffic...
Replies
Views
Thinking about getting one of these instead of using cloud e3 1245 16gb ram 2x1.5tb hdd 1gb intel nuc Is this any...
Replies
Views
hi people first time poster so go easy on me, been browsing the forum and overwhelmed by the knowlege of the users...
Replies
Views
I have been running this vps for awhile now and now the used space is up to 41% I only have deluge, emby, heindall...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, finally I decided to "Server Discount", someone who can provide me with a discount coupon.
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, someone of you has a homemade 9k passmark server for rent ?, the only thing I need is that it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, First want to say just how great plexguide is. Thanks! I tested everything on a cheap vm and all went well so...
Replies
Views
Well the title says it all... The server is with iGPU enabled and placed in Italy. It's with a 480GB SSD and a...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else had issues with Wholesale Internet servers? I am trying to get one setup, but I'm having a problem...
Replies
Views
Just a quick note. If you are buying a server from Hetzner's auction, I would highly recommend getting their...
Replies
Views
Hello, Do you guys think that this is a "good" server even though it's located in Canada (I'm in the US)
Replies
Views
What recommended dedicated server would you recommend?
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a Hetzner server but I think it is a bit of overkill and it costs 40 euro a month. I only use my...
Replies
Views
What do you all think of this intro deal for the following server at OVH new US datacenter in Vint Hill, VA (US)...
Replies
Views
the data centers are not to far compared to most USA servers. i heard about hackers trying to get in quite a bit...
Replies
Views
I installed the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) Installed plexguide via the github method. seems to be working...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending