Docker

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
My docker starts to use a very large amount of space. My drive is filling up very fast and I‘m only using NZBget...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
hi does anyone know how i can get organizr working again its broken done a fresh install but still pulls the old...
Replies
Views
I have implemented Piwigo from a modified yml posted a while back. It is working fine however as a PHP app it seems...
Replies
Views
After reploying the containers in my environment I start to see containers gettings assigned random hostnames...
Replies
Views
does any 1 get this problem?? if so how do i get round it
Replies
Views
Hey, Of some programs there are already extra pre setup docker containers , I want more instances than supplied by...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to make a few run/compose changes to a few containers. With version 8.7.5, what is the best way to go...
Replies
Views
I want to the docker image for ChannelsDVR. Is that possible with the docker image or do I have to create a .yml...
Replies
Views
Hey! I have a 24TB server which all of a sudden has only 400GB of storage left. Running latest PG 8.7.5 version with...
Replies
Views
I freshly installed my server about a month ago and cleared out all my unused old docker images today. Reclaimed...
Replies
Views
I stopped using tataulli. It app works for what I need for a quick check. For me, it’s once less docker container...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Hope somebody can help, Im getting this error after installing emby and it try to start: Failure...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm looking into adding some custom containers but I can't find the template file. Does anyone have that or...
Replies
Views
Hey, I fucked up my ombi install, deleted it via PG and deleted opt/ombi (smt like that) but now I cannot install...
Replies
Views
I keep finding docker crashing after boot. This started happening on 2 machines after I ran a standard apt-get...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to limit the speed of a docker container like Plex? I got a few plex containers in my server, however...
Replies
Views
Hi! So I've just attempted to setup PlexGuide on my server. However the containers seems to be unable to speak to...
Replies
Views
every ports gets blocked automatically even ssh doesnt work. kern.log shows his Feb 13 06:22:02 tu kernel: [...
Replies
Views
can someone get this to work ? https://github.com/snipe/snipe-it https://snipe-it.readme.io/docs/docker
Replies
Views
Hi All, Ive just set up IPV6 at home and found i got abit of a performance boost. In testing a download link i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I ran two instances (different versions for testing reasons) if the same app at the same time in separate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just setup PGBLITZ on a server and this particular server comes with the UHD 630 enabled, now what i am...
Replies
Views
Couldnt seem to get it to connect to mariadb if someone could get this working that would be awesome. It's a...
Replies
Views
M
Replies
Views
M
hey everbody my question is simple .. i hope any one can help me .. its is possible to build a TeamSpeak Server...
Replies
Views
What is the easiest and most stable way of changing the location of the appdata folder for all docker containers...
Replies
Views
OK, so firstly, please ignore my lack of knowledge in this particular area. I've created a docker container which...
Replies
Views
Hello I've tried for a few days to get funkwhale running but no success. Im a bit of a linux noob so would be very...
Replies
Views
HI all i was setting up my dedicated server and lost connection to the SSH session, i have rconnected and now cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, The title pretty much sums it up. I went from 8.4.7 (I think) to 8.7.5. Since then Sonarr and Radarr no...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have installed emby, but i cant connect from my nvidia shield tv to my emby server. ports are changed to 80...
Replies
Views
ever since switching to a dedicated server a few months ago I've been unable to use xTeve. I get permission denied...
Replies
Views
Hi, Trying to set up my TDrive to reconnect to a previous TDrive instance with encryption. I know the Google...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Wordpress keeps stopping every day. Need to go into portainer and restart it. Error log says...
Replies
Views
so its been a while since I updated pgblitz and I noticed the pled container web gui is screaming about updates...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
plex plugings always becoming unstable. forcing me to restart the plex docker everytime
Replies
Views
Hi I already have a number of PGBlitz applications installed. However when I try and install more now I get the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Anyone using mkvmerge? I couldn't find an existing docker, unfortunately...if not, how are you handling .iso's...
Replies
Views
As this project grows and more features are added, it might be an idea to start using docker in swarm mode, that way...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a linux noob. I managed install PG Blitz and link it to Tdrive successfully. Everything seems to be moving...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi! When deploying some core apps there is an option eg "beta". I'd like to use emby/embyserver:beta, which file(s)...
Replies
Views
I am trying to see if there is anyone here that has installed MongoDB with the plexguide environment? I know that it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Ive tried this with both 8.1.7 and 8.2.0. all of my docker containers are gone after a restart. /opt/data is still...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a custom docker following Admins Wiki post. However i seem to be missing the Docker template...
Replies
Views
I've had a few problems with Plex (long story short, I probably tried to download and import too many movies at the...
Replies
Views
I was going to take a stab at adding Guacamole to my plex server to have some Linux based desktops for development...
Replies
Views
Hello friends! I'm trying to deploy odoo with docker and i can't, I receive an error when i try to connect it on...
Replies
Views
I am having issues installing Plex in a fresh installation as well. I am having a bit different error message...
Replies
Views
So, i'm fair with docker at best. Have done enough to get the flow and how to get apps to share items. Been running...
Replies
Views
My plex was getting unhealthy and not starting with the error below Starting Plex Media Server...
Replies
Views
I am new to both docker containers and plexguide, I wanted to know if there is a way to switch it from using the...
Replies
Views
Services running on Docker get internal IP addresses in the form of 172.18.0.x or 172.17.0.x. For instance...
Replies
Views
Any concern with this most recent CVE impacting containers? https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2019-5736 PG is...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Installing Docker the Old School Way - (Please Be Patient) curl: (60) server certificate verification failed...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
If I add a PIA VPN docker am I correct that only traffic I direct through that container will use the VPN or will it...
Replies
Views
I tried upgrading to 8.2.0 this morning but it kept hanging up on TASK [dockstart: Start DockerFix], even if I let...
Replies
Views
This would be a great addition to plexguide :) Can someone please add this!
Replies
Views
Hey, I wanted to use static IPs for plexguides containers since I can't get them to work by subdomain.domain (ie...
Replies
Views
I've seen in the app templates of portainer that we can run apache,postgres/mysql dockers for running a site...
Replies
Views
M
Maybe some one can add this *?* IT's really nice...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello, I tried to install PG 8.1.3, but it doesn't work because of docker installation (see below). # Executing...
Replies
Views
What about adding a label to all containers that contains the PG build that deployed it? Down the road this might...
Replies
Views
I know nothing about docker or the containers and am trying to learn more about them. I have only been using Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
An exception occurred during task execution. To see the full traceback, use -vvv. The error was...
Replies
Views
I have tried both install scripts (https://plexguide.com/threads/plexguide-install-instructions.243/) and have...
Replies
Views
I have created a docker compose file but after starting the container I can't connect to the container. I have...
Replies
Views
M
It might help some users here, if one could directly select during the installation: 1.) data is local (host) 2.)...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
i have PG set up and am very happy with what i can do. i do have a few questions and am not sure where to post it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, just tried a new server with debian from testing branch. Now when I install plexguide everything is okay except...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
PG Edition - GDrive | Version: 7.4.12 Good Morning. I know I have a docker issue but do not know how to fix it...
Replies
Views
It's probably completely against what PG is going for but is there a way to use override files to add custom volumes...
Replies
Views
question ,... i missed some functions like spotweb and a torrentvpn docker,.... so i installed it myself and...
Replies
Views
Hi. i just saw that there was an update to plex. How do i update to the latest :)
Replies
Views
I would like to get traefik to handle another subdomain for a machine on my network. I have a second VM that i want...
Replies
Views
I have already seen that sometimes after rebuilding the system (add remove containers or whatever) that the ip...
Replies
Views
Recently completed setting up my cloud server on Hetzner and when view my plex container via Porttainer I notice...
Replies
Views
Currently I'm using /mnt as single mount point for my apps (deluge, emby, lidarr, etc) to benefit from hardlyncs...
Replies
Views
I updated to 7.4.12 and now getting this error. Anyone know how to resolve? docker: error while loading shared...
Replies
Views
Hello, once in a while my pyLoad is has dementia (it "forgets" my share-online pro account and I cannot add it)...
Replies
Views
How can you connect a docker app to the /mnt/Unionfs folder. I want sannzbd to write to that folder from docker but...
Replies
Views
Hi, after i updated my system, all of a sudden everything went down, plex, portainer, everything. everytime i run...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a couple of containers that I added to my server using Portainer but whenever I update or reinstall...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new with docker and Im struggling to understand how I can mount my NAS share to docker and use it inside...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm getting incredibly frustrated and I'm not sure if it's Emby, Docker, PG, my network, or Hetzner that...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if we could have a minimal PGDrive setup hosted as a docker container...
Replies
Views
Team, Just FYI - https://github.com/docker/for-linux/issues/442
Replies
Views
Hi! My free disk space has been slowly getting smaller and smaller. This is not due to the Plex library. My...
Replies
Views
right now I have plex installed in a docker (as you'd expect) and accessible via https://plex.mydomain.com:443 (or...
Replies
Views
I'm not familiar with Ansible (or Docker, really) but I've been trying to go through the guides to figure out if...
Replies
Views
I use PlexGuide on my Ubuntu 18.04 server. Works great for plex and stuff.. I also use Fuse but I use that for...
Replies
Views
What you folks have done here is amazing!! I have been setting up plex servers for years and now want to get into...
Replies
Views
My Plex Docker container falls over every now and again. I can't for the life of me figure out why it's falling over...
Replies
Views
Here's my print from Ansible test. Ubuntu 18.04 server Any tips on fixing this? I'm highly new to linux and...
Replies
Views
I know its expanding away from plexguide and won't be supported in any way but has anyone got a guide on how to run...
Replies
Views
Plex has support for hardware accelerated transcoding (Intel QuickSync Video) which has been part of Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just wondering if anyone runs their Plexguide in an Ubuntu Docker i.e. a Docker within a Docker...
Replies
Views
hi wrote 6.X that I try different version and it the same it all dockers but for just for plex it give fatal...
Replies
Views
Upgraded, try to install various tools, Now Showing, Traefik etc... fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed"...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: Following the instructions on this page with your VPS host, it's possible to run Docker 1.10.3 on the OpenVZ...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending