Docker

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I freshly installed my server about a month ago and cleared out all my unused old docker images today. Reclaimed...
Replies
Views
I stopped using tataulli. It app works for what I need for a quick check. For me, it’s once less docker container...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Hope somebody can help, Im getting this error after installing emby and it try to start: Failure...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm looking into adding some custom containers but I can't find the template file. Does anyone have that or...
Replies
Views
Hey, I fucked up my ombi install, deleted it via PG and deleted opt/ombi (smt like that) but now I cannot install...
Replies
Views
I keep finding docker crashing after boot. This started happening on 2 machines after I ran a standard apt-get...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to limit the speed of a docker container like Plex? I got a few plex containers in my server, however...
Replies
Views
Hi! So I've just attempted to setup PlexGuide on my server. However the containers seems to be unable to speak to...
Replies
Views
every ports gets blocked automatically even ssh doesnt work. kern.log shows his Feb 13 06:22:02 tu kernel: [...
Replies
Views
can someone get this to work ? https://github.com/snipe/snipe-it https://snipe-it.readme.io/docs/docker
Replies
Views
Hi All, Ive just set up IPV6 at home and found i got abit of a performance boost. In testing a download link i...
Replies
Views
does any 1 get this problem?? if so how do i get round it
Replies
Views
Hi all, I ran two instances (different versions for testing reasons) if the same app at the same time in separate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just setup PGBLITZ on a server and this particular server comes with the UHD 630 enabled, now what i am...
Replies
Views
Couldnt seem to get it to connect to mariadb if someone could get this working that would be awesome. It's a...
Replies
Views
M
Replies
Views
M
hey everbody my question is simple .. i hope any one can help me .. its is possible to build a TeamSpeak Server...
Replies
Views
What is the easiest and most stable way of changing the location of the appdata folder for all docker containers...
Replies
Views
OK, so firstly, please ignore my lack of knowledge in this particular area. I've created a docker container which...
Replies
Views
Hello I've tried for a few days to get funkwhale running but no success. Im a bit of a linux noob so would be very...
Replies
Views
HI all i was setting up my dedicated server and lost connection to the SSH session, i have rconnected and now cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, The title pretty much sums it up. I went from 8.4.7 (I think) to 8.7.5. Since then Sonarr and Radarr no...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have installed emby, but i cant connect from my nvidia shield tv to my emby server. ports are changed to 80...
Replies
Views
ever since switching to a dedicated server a few months ago I've been unable to use xTeve. I get permission denied...
Replies
Views
Hi, Trying to set up my TDrive to reconnect to a previous TDrive instance with encryption. I know the Google...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Wordpress keeps stopping every day. Need to go into portainer and restart it. Error log says...
Replies
Views
so its been a while since I updated pgblitz and I noticed the pled container web gui is screaming about updates...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
plex plugings always becoming unstable. forcing me to restart the plex docker everytime
Replies
Views
Hi I already have a number of PGBlitz applications installed. However when I try and install more now I get the...
Replies
Views
Hi! Anyone using mkvmerge? I couldn't find an existing docker, unfortunately...if not, how are you handling .iso's...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I finally installed pgblitz. When hydra installed, it was created in portainer just fine but I can't start...
Replies
Views
As this project grows and more features are added, it might be an idea to start using docker in swarm mode, that way...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a linux noob. I managed install PG Blitz and link it to Tdrive successfully. Everything seems to be moving...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi! When deploying some core apps there is an option eg "beta". I'd like to use emby/embyserver:beta, which file(s)...
Replies
Views
I am trying to see if there is anyone here that has installed MongoDB with the plexguide environment? I know that it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Ive tried this with both 8.1.7 and 8.2.0. all of my docker containers are gone after a restart. /opt/data is still...
Replies
Views
I am trying to install a custom docker following Admins Wiki post. However i seem to be missing the Docker template...
Replies
Views
I've had a few problems with Plex (long story short, I probably tried to download and import too many movies at the...
Replies
Views
I was going to take a stab at adding Guacamole to my plex server to have some Linux based desktops for development...
Replies
Views
Hello friends! I'm trying to deploy odoo with docker and i can't, I receive an error when i try to connect it on...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending