Docker

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I have a dedicated server at home that I use for plex. It currently runs Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64 with QuickBox.IO. The...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to install plexguide. Everytime I try to install it, I get to about 50% and I get the error: Docker...
Replies
Views
So....why 2 networks on the containers? From what I see, automatic name resolution only happens on user created...
Replies
Views
https://hub.docker.com/r/jrottenberg/ffmpeg/ Parameters seem to be unified to the normal ffmpeg, so you could just...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure I'm doing this the complete proper way, but when I set radarr f.x. to communicate to sabnzbd I do it...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install plexdrive on a OVH dedi server with Ubuntu Server 17.10 "Artful Aardvark" installed. Is that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I removed plexguide using the uninstaller - kept me data directories. Now when I try to reinstall it, I get...
Replies
Views
I got all my docker containers set up..Still fighitng with the paths to get radarr to move my files to the correct...
Replies
Views
Docker is having issues installing. Working on it. Other bug issues regarding the /opt/ removal has been fixed...
Replies
Views
Had my plex start becoming very unresponsive, kept dropping in and out for a few minutes. Logged into...
Replies
Views
Curious to know if it would make sense to have a Docker Email system or mail server? For security reasons it may be...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending