Emby

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

So i have the google drive app oath client made, i just dont know how to set up the movies from google drive to...
Replies
Views
When I’m watching Emby or a movie on Emby; after a while the screen comes up, why?
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone know what happened to ddurdle https://github.com/ddurdle/Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream page? Emby...
Replies
Views
I'm having issues trying to get Emby on my Hetzner Dedicated server to see the Intel gpu. I have ran through the...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, Hope somebody can help, Im getting this error after installing emby and it try to start: Failure...
Replies
Views
I'm having troubles setting up Emby with Plexguide/rclone.. My library is just over 100TB which is causing some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wondering if anyone has successfully routed emby through cloudlfare CDN? Had a quick look through the forms...
Replies
Views
Since I have setup a new server I can not access my emby server with the Emby iOS App. With the browser I don't have...
Replies
Views
emby is not finding media in unionfs. i set up the paths and run a scan but everything is still empty.
Replies
Views
anyone have a way to set emby to auto scan?
Replies
Views
Hi guys, is there a known and reliable benchmark that could be used to compare the performance of VPS's in...
Replies
Views
I would like to access my emby server with my firestick. I set up an emby connect account but I can't add a server...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry putting this in the wrong section, dont know where else to disscus this. Does anybody know how play strm...
Replies
Views
I just deployed a new instance of PGBlitz. I wanted to experiment with Emby as my daily driver instead of Plex. I...
Replies
Views
Anyone get embystats working I have tried using it a few times and just getting bad gateway when I go to the url for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have installed PGBlitz (8.6.3 fresh install) on ubuntu 18.04.2 on a local machine (local HD edition) and...
Replies
Views
anyone else having any streaming issues to AppleTV. I can connect and sign into the server but when I try to stream...
Replies
Views
Found some info in regards to emby via @ https://emby.media A new version of Emby for Roku has been rolling out...
Replies
Views
Found some info in regards to emby via @ https://emby.media Emby for iOS 1.7.6 is currently rolling out. Here are...
Replies
Views
A couple hours ago I was watching a tv episode on Emby and all of a sudden the episode stopped playing. I received...
Replies
Views
I have Emby auto scan set upon my server, but how can I do it if I use gce feeder. Emby doesn’t give you the option...
Replies
Views
Found some info in regards to emby via @ https://emby.media In keeping with our goal to be the best personal media...
Replies
Views
Found some info in regards to emby via @ https://emby.media There is a new ListenBrainz plugin available for Emby...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup Emby so that it records live tv to my google drive. I tried setting the folder in Emby to the...
Replies
Views
Found some info in regards to emby via @ https://emby.media If your library contains folder format media - this is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I can connect to emby.mydomain.com and everything works fine. When I try to connect through emby connect it...
Replies
Views
just setup taefik and now i cannot access the app on my phone as it needs a port open how can i get round this. It’s...
Replies
Views
I posted on this already but maybe didn't label or give enough detail. When attempting to change the default dvr...
Replies
Views
Some Awesome Emby Updates! Emby Server 4.0.2 is currently rolling out to address a few issues we've uncovered with...
Replies
Views
First I want to say thanks to Admin9705 and the rest of the developers for all the work they put in. I hope I'm not...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to get emby to update to 4.0?
Replies
Views
Is it possible to protect emby with pg shield? All the other containers require ouath to sign in but emby ignores it...
Replies
Views
I've protected all apps and closed ports with PG Shield and can access it with duckdns and have a few questions. 1)...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there any guide to setting up emby with cdn if it's even possible?
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Since upgrading to 7.6.11 on Hetzner dedi, I can no longer delete media files from within Emby nor from...
Replies
Views
Hello!! When i try to play some movies on Emby, see like that: Anyone know why this happens? Thank you for all!
Replies
Views
Hi, anyone know how to get emby running with ports closed? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Suppose I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get cloudflare CDN working with Emby and need to point it to a certificate before I can change the...
Replies
Views
Hello - first off thanks for the awesome software! I'm having trouble getting Emby properly installed and...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get emby to link up to my gdrive folders, its finding plexdrive which im using plexdrive4 but not...
Replies
Views
All of my movies and tv shows are showing up in Plex, however Emby is jacked up for some reason. The directions...
Replies
Views
If you can't get the trakt plugin to accept the PIN just delete the Trakt.xml file from...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] Emby Configuration Choose language Select a Username and sign in if you already have...
Replies
Views
I really don't use emby that much and had a premier key for awhile, but the heck happened going to 15 as a limit...
Replies
Views
Curious on the differences from plex. I kinda want to switch but I have alot of users already used to plex. anybody...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending