GCE

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Seemingly overnight, nzbget stopped importing and I began seeing move errors related to missing files/directories...
Replies
Views
So up until now, I have been running PG on a Hetzner Ex62 without any sort of feeder box. I am running, Plex, Ombi...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to deploy a new GCE instance as my current one is starting to run out of credits.. This...
Replies
Views
Anyone gotten this before? I just setup a new instance and ran a backup, and noticed the site was down 30 minutes...
Replies
Views
The hard drive on my server was replaced forcing to do a new setup and restore from an old PG machine. Now that i...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post and I am new to plexguide. I am trying to install plexguide on google cloud instance...
Replies
Views
Hey @ all, i just saw that there is the GCE PlexGuide Edition, but all infos a found in the web are a least one year...
Replies
Views
As per title. If I am downloading torrents through a GCE is it worth getting a VPN? Assuming they would just ban the...
Replies
Views
An error has occurred when deploying PGClone. Your apps are currently stopped to prevent data loss. Things to try...
Replies
Views
Thought I'd best ask here. What are your thoughts on using Google cloud for private tracker torrenting? Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, Beening running PG for some time. I have recently got a decent internet upgrade at home and now run...
Replies
Views
R
Hi There, Just want to work a budget out to determine if GCE will be a long term solution or just interim with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This isn't an overly complex query; I'm keen to create 1080p-WEBDL and 720p-WEBDL versions of my library to...
Replies
Views
How are you guys handling re-launching GCE? E.g when the credit is low, and you need to deploy to a new trial. To...
Replies
Views
I setup plexguide with 4 nvme drives but I'm still only getting 70MB on average Not sure how to get into to speed...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if I've done something wrong. In a little over 48 hours , I've only had 6 successful uploads to my...
Replies
Views
Can asiaeast2 (hong kong) get added to the gce creation script?
Replies
Views
I’m noticing my upload speeds to my google drive are about half what my gce server is capable of doing. See the...
Replies
Views
I have found a bug in the GCE server edition. I'm trying to setup a new server and move away from the old one after...
Replies
Views
Hi, So just moved from pg move to blitz on the GCE edition. Seems to work ok, thigs are moving. Maybe i have...
Replies
Views
Did someone tried to run above command and managed to get the server started back? I didn't run it myself after...
Replies
Views
Hey PGBlitz, Total newbie here. So I just d!scovered PGblitz when I wanted to know if I can make a "feeder box" as...
Replies
Views
I'm receiving the following error when setting up automated GCE: 2019/11/17 01:03:00 ERROR : Attempt 1/3 failed...
Replies
Views
hi folks, seeing this in my billing Network Egress via Carrier Peering Network - EMEA Based Compute Engine...
Replies
Views
just wondering I did a benchmark within the pg of my gce build to find out what kind of processor its using because...
Replies
Views
People, I have my first google drive (edu) account disabled notification. (cherry popped) plex/jelly were not able...
Replies
Views
You know what would be great but probably a PITA for admin to code, imagine you could go into the gce menu of...
Replies
Views
Hi When i try to deploy a new GCE i've this error : tail: cannot open '/var/plexguide/deploy.nvme' for reading: No...
Replies
Views
https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/compute/19008 Pulling updates for apps and other things on GCE might fail...
Replies
Views
Hi! Has anyone experience bad speeds with google GCE? I've re-deployed in the several locations(zones), but getting...
Replies
Views
What's everybody doing to get there initial loads going from GCE since PGTrak has been removed?
Replies
Views
Last time I asked about this someone basically said to just run backups of all the containers, and restore them. I...
Replies
Views
I have been able to get Sonarr/Radarr working on GCE. Do you leave the files on the team drive? I am unable to get...
Replies
Views
hello good on the GCE instance do you have to install pgblitz also to download from GCE?
Replies
Views
Every time GCE is re deployed, I have to use another 20 keys (passes) with pgblitz. In the wiki it says that only...
Replies
Views
So I set up a VM on Google GCE with 1.1 TB of storage space. I set it up with pgblitz and it is working great...
Replies
Views
Ive been going through the install steps in the guide, but when I get to this step I get stuck. Not sure what I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, All my applications work fine except Plex, which does not start after installing. I tried restarting it from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Recently finished setting up the server and I'm very happy with it. I'm running a E3-1345v5 (4c/8t) 12gb...
Replies
Views
I just got a small bill for my free credit GCE. Anyone tried that before? I was under the impression that it was...
Replies
Views
Hiya, I've just set up PGCE and the install was a dream - thank you. However... To access NZBGET etc, I'm using...
Replies
Views
Running out of my $300 credit so getting ready to start up a new one. I've always just ran it 24/7 but now I'm...
Replies
Views
Since with GCE, you're downloading to google server, then transfering to google drive, what setting are you using to...
Replies
Views
Ive set up a GCE feeder with 4 cores, 8gb ram and 2 nvme drives in raid0. I get about 50mb/sec in sabnzb, cpu is...
Replies
Views
HI All, so on the rare occasion that NZBGeeks doesn't have what I want they downloads will come from IPT and...
Replies
Views
I had to change accounts because ran out of trial. SSH into main server that hosts Plex. Setup new account info for...
Replies
Views
I have searched endlessly for the answer to this for the passed 2 days have have not been able to find this basic...
Replies
Views
Hi. I tried to set up my gce feeder. But for some reason i cannot get it to upload to the unionfs folder. Its like...
Replies
Views
Hey - Hope all is well. Looking for some advice/help if possible. I have been using Plexguide / PGBlitz now since...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hello all, So i've been using pgblitz for over a month now and I decided to give GCE a chance and use it as a...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
So I have a dedicated server and a google feeder I installed sonarr, radarr and nzbget on the feeder but is there a...
Replies
Views
Hi Team from last night Im having api ban and my music library coming up as some program try to read it , my main...
Replies
Views
I've found out that if you setup your VM with 2 x NVME drives, PGBlitz will only format and setup one. Can this be...
Replies
Views
Has anyone created a new GCE trial the passed week? It keeps asking for my ID + bank statement for verification. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I changed my domain today and wanted to deploy traefik with new domain. Everything worked fine except...
Replies
Views
Just set up a new GCE as old server had ran out of credit and everything seems fine except once a file is downloaded...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Pgui no longer showing log or mount checks. It just shows boxes that say 'hit for open'.
Replies
Views
Hi there, I was just wondering if it matters or if it could cause any troubles signing up GCE privat person or...
Replies
Views
Hey guys so I got GCE up and running, but I am confused about how to configure it. They way I was explained to use...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, I almost used up my GCE credit on my first email account. Now I will be setting up new GCE instance on...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, My CPU (selected 2 cores to increase trial time) seems to bottleneck when my one friend is converting...
Replies
Views
Google has instructions that show how to setup a GUI with a GCE instance. Would setting up a GUI cause any problems...
Replies
Views
I’m wondering about the possibility of increasing the PG limits on the maximum keys up from 20 and the throttle...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've created an SSH key before with puttygen but it didn't give me root permissions, I've never really...
Replies
Views
What do you guys do about scanning new content from your GCE servers? Just manual or on a timer? I found a python...
Replies
Views
HI All, Decided to start again on the GCE setup, so used my local Ubuntu machine to create a GCE instance on my...
Replies
Views
Is there any ssh command which would give me the information about my upload size in last 24 hours?
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
My GCE OS drive is full. So everything has been stopped. The NVE drive has over 250GB free. Not sure what to do at...
Replies
Views
Hi, i downloaded 600gb worth of movies overnight. Now i looked into thenmachine and it has only 80GB left of free...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I made the apparent mistake of creating a new GCE with just two cores, and now anytime a file is being streamed and...
Replies
Views
Things have been working great until today - I have shows that have downloaded from the feeder - radarr and sonarr...
Replies
Views
Don't know if anyone else has run into this but I have had multiple feeder accounts get suspended or banned over the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, first off just want to say a massive thanks to the guys behind PG as the installation was amazing, few...
Replies
Views
I have PG running on GCE and it is running well, but I want to transfer it to a local Ubuntu VM. I have installed PG...
Replies
Views
First of all, I would like to apologize if I post under wrong subforum. At the moment I am having all my media on...
Replies
Views
Was asked to post this on Discord. apt-get update && sudo apt-get install mdadm --no-install-recommends lsblk...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Does the Gdrive upload limit of 750GB still applies to GCE edition? I have my Gdrive connected with PG 8.5.8 to my...
Replies
Views
Just thought I would mention that another way to speed transfers to TDrive is by using another project at the same...
Replies
Views
I have just setup the GCE feeder. Only have nzbget, sonarr and radarr installed. I am seeing an issue where the Post...
Replies
Views
Yesteday I executed the reboot command on my Google cloud instance and since then I can't login back via SSH...
Replies
Views
I am on the deployment page and need to change the account to my new account with the credits
Replies
Views
Hello Friends. I have 2 questions When I SSH into my google cloud server I get a notification that "System...
Replies
Views
I cannot reach any of the apps with url, or ssh into server by trying web page ssh. I see it is running in the info...
Replies
Views
Has anybody exhausted their credit and continued using GCE? If so, how much is it costing you and what is your setup...
Replies
Views
Using the "[1] Utilize BlitzGCE - Plexguide's" option asks for the user's GitHub credentials. When loaded, it tries...
Replies
Views
In order to get the most value from credits is it possible to automate preemptible instances. With PG version 8.4.x...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I looked into "lists" from trakt and I had a ton of movies being added and immediately thought about...
Replies
Views
Somehow radarr left sample file and the folder within the mnt/downloads/nzbget folder. How do I delete these files...
Replies
Views
Is there an easy way to increase the size of the drive available in GCE? When all my files are uploaded, I only have...
Replies
Views
When I went to bed last night, my feeder was plugging along doing its thing. This morning, I looked and I lost...
Replies
Views
Hi All, still wrapping my head around things, but one simple thing I just don't understand is how do I download...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
If you accidentally lock yourself out of SSH from another PG instance, (i.e.If you accidentally (*cough*) enter "#1...
Replies
Views
I have an existing Plexguide setup running on my home server with a gdrive and tdrive for all my movies and tv shows...
Replies
Views
Problem: several users, including my self have been having an issue when using the a GCP setup that in certain...
Replies
Views
MobaXterm is my go-to remote access client from Windows. I prefer it to PuTTY for a number of reasons, which I won't...
Replies
Views
Hi here is the problem if u don't add nvme you can load pgclone but if you add nvme while you setting up gc you get...
Replies
Views
when trying to deploy a GCE instance, i get the following...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I am trying to re-deploy gce on a fresh install trying to configure rclone and I get this bin/bash: /bin/bash...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi everyone I've just delved into using a GCE instance, the install, setup, and everything seemed to go fine. I've...
Replies
Views
I’m unable to install lidarr and portainer
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending