GCE

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Just booted up version8 as I had to reinstall anyway when I try and get gce feeder edition working it fails I get...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to reset up my gce feeder edition and it won’t find the IP address then when I try to change it goes into...
Replies
Views
I've burnt through all my credits on gce, is there a way I can get more free credits?
Replies
Views
Although the Google Cloud Edition physical location is probably less important for latency to your users than some...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've been messing around with PG again to get more comfortable with it's functionality, and hopefully...
Replies
Views
Every time i use google cloud and makes a VM. Plexguide fails. It keeps saying i'm not using the NVME edition. But i...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been a while but I've used the new plexguide to install PG Blitz on a GCE. Everything is okay and Radarr...
Replies
Views
It was working fine just a bit ago and now I'm having trouble. I can't access the apps via my domain, get error 522...
Replies
Views
Hello, not sure where to post this and I apologize if this is something that should be self-explanatory but I cannot...
Replies
Views
So, I decided to go HAM on a few dozen tv series that I was missing episodes for (does everyone do this on their...
Replies
Views
I built a GCE with 4 NVMe disk and I thought the total space would be 1500GB but its only showing 368GB in Radarr...
Replies
Views
I setup feeder last night but I think I set something wrong I was using the new automatic set up, that by the way is...
Replies
Views
So I Got GCE setup and it works great. Every so often Radarr comes up with Missing /unionfs/movies. which makes it...
Replies
Views
I got my GCE Feeder Setup. Trying to build my project ID for PGBlitz. I get the following. (gcloud.projects.create)...
Replies
Views
I'm having some trouble following the instructions to turn on GCE billing...feel like a total noob... I will say...
Replies
Views
So I'm a little confused here. I'm going through the setup process for a new GCE feeder. During the install for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently am running plexguide on my current freenas system on an Ubuntu VM. Currently got PGBlitz upping to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ive deployed a GCE box today, but when I try to SSH into it through the menu I get: Updating project ssh...
Replies
Views
GCE
Hi, I'm trying to setup GCE Feeder box with google and the automatic version. It deploys and I can setup...
Replies
Views
Forgive me if i missed this in the docs somewhere, but what is the process to configure GCE once plexguide is...
Replies
Views
" Type a Number | Press [ENTER]: 1 /bin/bash: /bin/bash: cannot execute binary file " Get the following when I try...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am really impressed with the project and love the GCE feeder edition. I am not sure if this is a known...
Replies
Views
I was able to create the virtual instant and configure PG Blitz. However, there are no subfolders in mnt/unionfs. Am...
Replies
Views
Anyone know if its possible to export a GCE from one account to import to another?
Replies
Views
i wondering if i can use pgblitz on my dedicated machine (its already running) and using a gce to feed some files...
Replies
Views
I'm already paying for a Gsuite account for e-mail hosting. So, i'm currently ineligible for the GCE credits with...
Replies
Views
Just sharing; you'll be able to deploy a GCE from a running PG, so no more manual setup. It will enable the api and...
Replies
Views
I have the GCE Feeder setup running on Google Compute and it is working just fine as a Feeder. I can also use it as...
Replies
Views
It seems that I am left with the desire to try Plexguide and Pgdrive, I think it is incompatible in google cloud...
Replies
Views
I have 300 $ as a promotion to spend on Gce, can i buy drive business accounts with this promotion ??
Replies
Views
3rd install of GCE Feeder and setup of Traefik and I'm getting Not Secure when I visit nzbet, radarr or sonarr. I've...
Replies
Views
Trying out the GCE Feeder on 6 beta 5 and I'm not getting any folders under the unionfs. It works fine when I use...
Replies
Views
I've setup another GCE Feeder and finished configuring ST2 and when I check the service this is what I'm getting...
Replies
Views
So my GCE box is going along very well, but of course this means my Plex Library is constantly scanning as I'm...
Replies
Views
I had my google cloud server stop working today so I decided to rebuild it and this time use the GCE Feeder option...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending