GCE

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Has anybody exhausted their credit and continued using GCE? If so, how much is it costing you and what is your setup...
Replies
Views
Using the "[1] Utilize BlitzGCE - Plexguide's" option asks for the user's GitHub credentials. When loaded, it tries...
Replies
Views
In order to get the most value from credits is it possible to automate preemptible instances. With PG version 8.4.x...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I looked into "lists" from trakt and I had a ton of movies being added and immediately thought about...
Replies
Views
Somehow radarr left sample file and the folder within the mnt/downloads/nzbget folder. How do I delete these files...
Replies
Views
Is there an easy way to increase the size of the drive available in GCE? When all my files are uploaded, I only have...
Replies
Views
When I went to bed last night, my feeder was plugging along doing its thing. This morning, I looked and I lost...
Replies
Views
Hi All, still wrapping my head around things, but one simple thing I just don't understand is how do I download...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
If you accidentally lock yourself out of SSH from another PG instance, (i.e.If you accidentally (*cough*) enter "#1...
Replies
Views
I have an existing Plexguide setup running on my home server with a gdrive and tdrive for all my movies and tv shows...
Replies
Views
Problem: several users, including my self have been having an issue when using the a GCP setup that in certain...
Replies
Views
MobaXterm is my go-to remote access client from Windows. I prefer it to PuTTY for a number of reasons, which I won't...
Replies
Views
Hi here is the problem if u don't add nvme you can load pgclone but if you add nvme while you setting up gc you get...
Replies
Views
when trying to deploy a GCE instance, i get the following...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I am trying to re-deploy gce on a fresh install trying to configure rclone and I get this bin/bash: /bin/bash...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi everyone I've just delved into using a GCE instance, the install, setup, and everything seemed to go fine. I've...
Replies
Views
I’m unable to install lidarr and portainer
Replies
Views
Just booted up version8 as I had to reinstall anyway when I try and get gce feeder edition working it fails I get...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to reset up my gce feeder edition and it won’t find the IP address then when I try to change it goes into...
Replies
Views
I've burnt through all my credits on gce, is there a way I can get more free credits?
Replies
Views
Although the Google Cloud Edition physical location is probably less important for latency to your users than some...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've been messing around with PG again to get more comfortable with it's functionality, and hopefully...
Replies
Views
Every time i use google cloud and makes a VM. Plexguide fails. It keeps saying i'm not using the NVME edition. But i...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been a while but I've used the new plexguide to install PG Blitz on a GCE. Everything is okay and Radarr...
Replies
Views
It was working fine just a bit ago and now I'm having trouble. I can't access the apps via my domain, get error 522...
Replies
Views
Hello, not sure where to post this and I apologize if this is something that should be self-explanatory but I cannot...
Replies
Views
So, I decided to go HAM on a few dozen tv series that I was missing episodes for (does everyone do this on their...
Replies
Views
I built a GCE with 4 NVMe disk and I thought the total space would be 1500GB but its only showing 368GB in Radarr...
Replies
Views
I setup feeder last night but I think I set something wrong I was using the new automatic set up, that by the way is...
Replies
Views
So I Got GCE setup and it works great. Every so often Radarr comes up with Missing /unionfs/movies. which makes it...
Replies
Views
I got my GCE Feeder Setup. Trying to build my project ID for PGBlitz. I get the following. (gcloud.projects.create)...
Replies
Views
I'm having some trouble following the instructions to turn on GCE billing...feel like a total noob... I will say...
Replies
Views
So I'm a little confused here. I'm going through the setup process for a new GCE feeder. During the install for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently am running plexguide on my current freenas system on an Ubuntu VM. Currently got PGBlitz upping to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ive deployed a GCE box today, but when I try to SSH into it through the menu I get: Updating project ssh...
Replies
Views
GCE
Hi, I'm trying to setup GCE Feeder box with google and the automatic version. It deploys and I can setup...
Replies
Views
Forgive me if i missed this in the docs somewhere, but what is the process to configure GCE once plexguide is...
Replies
Views
" Type a Number | Press [ENTER]: 1 /bin/bash: /bin/bash: cannot execute binary file " Get the following when I try...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am really impressed with the project and love the GCE feeder edition. I am not sure if this is a known...
Replies
Views
I was able to create the virtual instant and configure PG Blitz. However, there are no subfolders in mnt/unionfs. Am...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending