Heimdall

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hello everyone i hope your all doing ok at this time I am newbie to PG so far its been great and perfect for my...
Replies
Views
I am able to get to Heimdall using Traefix at a site similar to heimdal.domain.com, however page is displayed like...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to password protect this app or is it only possible by way of PG Shield?
Replies
Views
heimdall doesn't work right! on https://heimdall.mydomain.com but works well on ip:1111 and domain:1111.
Replies
Views
Hello again guys! I'm trying to set up Heimdall but it seems that, while using a reverse proxy such as CloudFlare...
Replies
Views
Evening fine folks:) So, awesome you fixed the heimdall.yml extension error earlier today... however... a small...
Replies
Views
Hello :) little bug in the new 7.2.0, and I was going to post it when I found it an hour ago with 7.1.11, but a new...
Replies
Views
Edit: Updated with new fixes found during thread below. This is the most current info found from the whole thread so...
Replies
Views
Just installed PG 6.026 on a new box and after installing Heimdall, I can't create links. It goes through the...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!