How-To's & Assist Guides

Read, Learn & Inspire Others
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

Found this gigantic list useful tools, programs, and links that may come in handy. Thought I'd share it for people...
Replies
Views
Visit: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Custom-Containers Adding custom...
Replies
Views
This guide assumes that you already have Public Key Pair authentication setup on your server. In short, this allows...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

EDIT: I was unaware that a line had been added to the very bottom of my /etc/default/grub file, where the nomodeset...
Replies
Views
Deploy a docker-without yml created 1) open portainer 2) click local 3) click stacks (left side ) 4) click add...
Replies
Views
I made this for a friend. I thought I would share! Please let me know if you have suggestions or want to see it...
Replies
Views
Adding Nvidia GPU Support to Plex Docker. First, on the system host. Install the most recent Nvidia Driver or you...
Replies
Views
when trying to deploy drives i get the error sd blitz key ~ failed Not sure what I'm doing wrong, all the gdrive...
Replies
Views
I have no idea how to navigate this forum, and I looked around the github but that was also cumbersome. If this is...
Replies
Views
So I went through a process recently trying to setup a remote seedbox for torrent downloads. Up to this point I have...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone... Im new to this site and im struggling to figure out a system...my searching on the internet led me...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone... Im new to this site and im struggling to figure out a system...my searching on the internet led me...
Replies
Views
I installed and configured Plexguide a long time ago when the newsest version was Edition - GDrive | Version...
Replies
Views
From what I have managed to find on the net, there is very little documentation in a single place around getting an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this and if not, please forgive my noobishness. I’m using PlexGuide...
Replies
Views
I've been running Plexguide on bare metal at home, and a GCE feeder edition for many many months. My challenge was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just got hardware transcoding working with a hetzner Dedi and Plex today - followed the standard guide to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, wondering if someone could please help me out with a query I have re: versions. I have set a cutoff of webdl...
Replies
Views
Hi folks One of my goals is to figure out how to create a local cache drive to store frequently/recently accessed...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to create some content for a friend of films and TV shows with Russian audio. I have tried to search...
Replies
Views
Hello all time for my first real contribution to PG. After searching the forums and seeing a few folks struggling...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This small procedure to explain how one could provide easily a new service to family and friends to...
Replies
Views
Hi All So I feel this keeps coming up alot and now I cant even remember my self exactly how it should work...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would really appreciate if someone had a guide or .yml to install this...
Replies
Views
Im looking to install subtitles in plex and have followed all the guides online for using the built in agents but...
Replies
Views
M
PLEASE be careful !!! if you bann your IP you must wait 24h for rejoin the Server // only for EXPERT \\ 1.) cd...
Replies
Views
I forked this from boschkundendienst/guacamole-docker-compose. I've modified it to work with my existing docker...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have been running a phpBB forum (www.phpbb.com) on a seperate server for years. I was considering moving...
Replies
Views
M
1.) cd /opt/mycontainers/ 2.) nano rclonebrowser.yml 3.) paste the lines below here the yml.file #!/bin/bash...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here and I would like to make plex work on google drive. I've been roaming around on the forum for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an annoying problem that I couldn't solve up to now: Nzbget, Radarr/Sonarr or PGMove leaves files in the...
Replies
Views
Just purchased a GeForce GTX 1660 Ti and I'm trying to pass it through to Emby in my Plexguide setup. I've done a...
Replies
Views
This howto focuses on the creation of a VPN container that will be used as a Proxy/Hub for other containers needing...
Replies
Views
Hi there I'm a noob, but would it be possible for someone to show me how to install this onto my server...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a log from a newsgroup NNTP header from a newsgroup message containing 3 string/numbers which I would...
Replies
Views
i wanted to add new additional plugins into plex like tautilli adn stuff but im not sure how to add it properly as i...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I use the command below on ffmpeg to convert mkv to mp4. for f in *.mkv; do ffmpeg -i "$f" -c:v copy...
Replies
Views
I use encrypted pgblitz and need to move some files to a new Plex Library. I currently have my directories in...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm running a small family server now and wanted to know if anyone has been able to get the sonarr or...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
1.) cd /opt/mycontainers/ 2.) nano vnc-xfce.yml 3.) paste the lines below #!/bin/bash # # Title: PGBlitz...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just wanted to share some love with the community. You can download and run the video duplicate finder...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recently I've been playing with settings in NZBGet to squeeze out as much performance as possible on my machine...
Replies
Views
M
so boys and girls a build a copy to script over rclone commands here we go ... [email protected] /mnt/scripte # cat...
Replies
Views
M
1.) cd /opt/mycontainers/ 2.) nano mediainfo.yml 3.) paste the lines below here the yml.file #!/bin/bash # #...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
hey there i know this sounds pretty nooby but i have a small vps running ubuntu 16.04 LTS and for whatever reasons...
Replies
Views
M
So today I share my logrotate file with the Community. If you don't know what is this . Please don't use it. 1.)...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
excerpt from below link: Please visit below link for full article and resolution...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I am running PGBlitz encrypted as tdrives. I moved my stuff to /mnt/move and it successfully moved according to...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
Without restart: 1.) login as root user !!! { root not sudo-user!! } change hostname in 2.) nano /etc/hostname...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a small explanation of my "way of doing" for adding "no included" PG containers. This process requires...
Replies
Views
M
HOWTO - move local data via PGBlitz or PGMove some user ask me to migrate local data to the cloud . over PBlitz or...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
ive managed to do every step but now stuck on how to upload using r clone. with a help from a friend he said i need...
Replies
Views
No idea how to actually run Plex. I've installed in a VM on my iMac, successfully, and loaded sonarr/radarr/Plex...
Replies
Views
Cloudcommander is a container and as such it is isolated from the other containers but also from the host running...
Replies
Views
Generate an encrypted username and password. Go to this site (http://www.htaccesstools.com/htpasswd-generator/) and...
Replies
Views
Docker uses an internal DHCP to assign IP addresses dynamically to the different containers. Although, one can...
Replies
Views
Few days ago I've downloaded Futurama seasons but it just detect 1 season so I've setup Sonarr to fix this issue...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
felt 100 changes and a number of tests with different formats, I've now found the perfect way without much to do the...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Replies
Views
M
i have tried some linux system now and it turns out at all at the beginning of SUDO It would have to be installed in...
Replies
Views
hey there ppl been asking how the update procedure is, so here's a little writeup: first thing, always make sure...
Replies
Views
M
I once took the trouble to write a shell script. to unpack * .rar files and delete some unnecessary files. Please...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
for all those peoples out there struggeling with security, that's a good way to limit SSH logins to your server. the...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
For seedbox User : 1.) make folder: mkdir ~/benchPG && cd ~/benchPG 2.) Load Programm : curl -LsO...
Replies
Views
M
Instructions Step1. Put it somewhere cd /home sudo mkdir geekbench cd geekbench Step 2. Download Geekbench sudo...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
Speedtest and Benchmark Test : Step 1: cd /home && sudo mkdir bench && cd bench Step 2: Download Bench wget...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
Run Speedtest Only : Step 1 : cd /home && mkdir speedtest && cd speedtest Step 2 : Download Speedtest wget -O...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
M
Für x64 bit Server Version 1.) adduser ts3 2.)cd /home/ts3 3.)wget...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Helpful video on how to source from another script with functions; cuts clutter
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a small explanation of how to access the secured shell of your server through a web interface. It uses...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending