Introductions

Introduce Yourself
  • Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

Due to people attempting to raise their posts just from saying hi 5 times or whatever, post here will not up your...
Replies
Views
In order to SEND a PM as a new member is that you meet ONE of following: Have posted 15 times throughout the forum...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hi, I have been using PG 8.7.5 (STABLE) for quite sometime. I couldn't find PGX 10.0.5 (Beta) installer script. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello there PG community! Just wanted to say "hello" and let you guys know, that I am happy to be a part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Arnaud, Frenchy guy. I knew about PGSuite for years and have my own setup. I'm a bit curious now and d'like to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Thanks for having me, I'm really excited to be part of this community. I learned the existence of this...
Replies
Views
join PG Jul 18, 2020 sorry took so long to intro RL is going hard and like to see how forums go before i put myself...
Replies
Views
Hey, So I'm pretty new to the world of Plex, Usenet and automation using the "arr" suite of tools... initially...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
hi all new to automated vod set ups , what id like to be able to do is use nzbs with g suite for storage - with ombi...
Replies
Views
hi all new to the vod side side of things with automation, what i am looking at is g drive with nzbs being...
Replies
Views
Hi, Name's Jez ( for specific reasons) and i was recommended to this community by a few colleagues and from some...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm not currently using PlexGuide but have looked in to it for some time. I was often very intimidated...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who keeps this stuff going. I have been a user of PG for a few months now.
Replies
Views
Hi. I have been looking to setup a movie/tv-show server for my parents through Plex for quite some time. I was first...
Replies
Views
Im new member here and would like to say hi :D
Replies
Views
I got here from a friend of mine really excited to be here. I started on usenet a whileback and got hooked into it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm new to Plex and Usenet and discovered these solutions on my quest to find a more accessible and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here <removed>
Replies
Views
First off, thank you to all the people who create, develop and improve pgblitz, color me very impressed and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new here <removed>
Replies
Views
Ciao a tutti sono felice che tu mi abbia accettato su questo bellissimo sito spero di essere presente il più...
Replies
Views
I love technology my skills are strong on the Windows admin side, now learning and loving Linux. I wish I could do...
Replies
Views
Hi, glad to be a PlexGuide member. Lots to learn and hopefully I'll make some contributions to this great place.
Replies
Views
I've been using geek, and su for a long time, along with a handful of other freebies with limited API calls, and...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined PlexGuide and it's an awesome site! I am currently building my Plex Library on my local system...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just join the forum last week and donated to the cause. I had Plex server in the past but got into other...
Replies
Views
Newbie here. Just want to say hello to everyone. This is really a great forum.
Replies
Views
Hey there PG community! Thanks for all your hard work on this project and maintaining everything. Been spending...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted to take the time and introduce myself! My name is Nick, i'm 31 years old and life in the...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, i've signed up here like half a year ago, and now with me being in short-time work due to covid-19, i've...
Replies
Views
Hello guys Thank for all the information you guys provide to this noob :D
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just saying hi and all that. Just joined and hoping everyone is all good. Everybody is talking Plex...
Replies
Views
Just wanting to say hello! Looking forward to getting into this community :D
Replies
Views
First time doing anything with USENET or media servers.... it’s a lot of information but i’ve been reading for the...
Replies
Views
Hi I am BigT I am pretty new to Plex but I am running already a hetzer Server with a GDrive :P This Community...
Replies
Views
In brief; I'm using plex for over 3+ years now. with home server trying to fill the current 150TB ... the remaining...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say hi! I'm Mike from the Netherlands, a father of son. I got plex running on a old Asus CM1730 and...
Replies
Views
I recently joined here and it seems to be an incredible forum, I love movies and TV shows in HD quality I hope to...
Replies
Views
Just trying to get back into this whole fun deal, moving from Dockstarter. So have SOME experience with this stuff...
Replies
Views
Been a member for a while but never could get it to work, am trying again
Replies
Views
Hello PG Community , Recently i joined here and seems to be an awesome forum , i love to watch movies and tv...
Replies
Views
Hey all. Joined because I finally got around to moving my Plex off my old sync and onto a NUC. Works amazingly well...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say hello to everyone! Keep safe!
Replies
Views
Newbie here joined because of the script you guys have that allows me to use unlimited Google Drive storage. Hope it...
Replies
Views
Hello, New to this forum and new to Plexguide. Iv'e been running my plex server off my main windows machine for...
Replies
Views
New to the Usenet world and looking for a thorough A to Z guides. Appreciate your guidance and support. I am...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Little introduction about myself: Long time plex user, have an unraid server locally with around 20TB of...
Replies
Views
So I have no idea how I got here. Really didn't fully understand what Plexguide was, commited to the YouTube...
Replies
Views
hi little about myself have been plex user for many years i live in abbeywood united kingdom work as a track relayer...
Replies
Views
Being a member of pg having nice feelings and will surely a good learning experience
Replies
Views
Hi! I've been a Plex user for years now and mostly love it. I've recently started pulling torrents in using...
Replies
Views
I'm the new guy. Hope to set up my first plexsserver with the help of this great forum and this project.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am New here :) Hello to All members
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, This is my first post on here – so please go easy on me. I've spent a lot of time reading up the...
Replies
Views
I'm new, pleasure to be here! I don't use Plex but I'm a big Docker/K8s fan and run a lot of services locally on...
Replies
Views
Time to introduce myself, My name is Daniel and I live in GA. New to the site, found it on a link from Reddit...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm Chris and glad to be here a part of this community. I've been using Plex locally and a Usenet...
Replies
Views
I am very happy to be part of this community. I wish this forum a very long life. PS: sorry for my English, my...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm a long time plex and usenet user. Just found out about this site and super excited to shuffle through...
Replies
Views
Long time plex user (60Tb local) looking at moving it to the cloud so found this. I'm new to linux as well so...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I recently stumbled upon this site as a recommendation from reddit and it looks really interesting. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Wanted to start by saying this is an awesome project. Obviously a lot of passionate and motivated people...
Replies
Views
Long time DOS user, so linux scares me. Giant books of code, some guy named sudo and bashing everything! That...
Replies
Views
I would like to say hello! I am happy to be here^^ I am just an ordinary girl who likes painting, reading, writing...
Replies
Views
I just want to express my sincere gratitude for this docker suite. It has really saved me a lot of headaches with...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! My name is Steve. I'm 33 and work in the tech industry. Mostly field engineer/helpdesk technician type...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Im glad i found PG i always just ran a unraid local server but recently found herzner and started to...
Replies
Views
hello dear all, i've been reading along passively for a while, but now i want to move from my local plex server to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im new to this forumand would like to say Hi. Im Dutch, watch plenty of movies and tv shows. I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, great to be here. I am amazed at the quality of videos and guides and the forum in general! And I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, am new here :). Looking to have a good time and to figure out plex.
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to the site and looking to learn a lot and make some new connections along the way.
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm werD. I am new to the site but have been lurking for awhile. Finally decided to take the plunge so that...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, New user here, longtime plex pass member and nzb automation. I can't figure out how to PM others...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody ! Glad to have joined this new community. I'm French so I will have to excuse my rusty English ;-)...
Replies
Views
hey everybody, thanks to the admins and devs for this please add or send me a btc wallet to have a donation sent too.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Definitely not new to Plex, but new to running as a Docker. Was recommended this site by a buddy of...
Replies
Views
I wanna say hello to you all, but more important thanks. Thanks you lovely people I've been able to spin up a...
Replies
Views
hi friends! this project sound interesting, can't look forward to start using it!
Replies
Views
Hey everyone :D I've been hosting plex for a few years on Hertzner now but I've always been limited by storage...
Replies
Views
Hello all im new to all this getting away from torrents...I will try to start setting up my server tomorrow...There...
Replies
Views
Hiya! n00b here!
Replies
Views
Hey there, I am new here! I just installed Plex on my synology and I think I’ve found a good forum here to join...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys. New to plexguide. Been using plex for 5 years and I'm continuously trying to improve my setup. Awesome...
Replies
Views
Found out about this a couple days ago, yesterday I set up gdrive encrypted with pgblitz, today I signed up and got...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a few questions: 1. I already paid the Lifetime membership for Plex, can I still use PG with that...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to say Hi! I hope we have all a good time here. Greets thadd
Replies
Views
Just wanted to intro myself - just stumbled upon this in my latest datahoarding/backing up obsession - love this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am new to Plexguide and I am having trouble finding install instructions. I am trying to setup...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to plexguide, but not new to plex or running my own servers. I currently have a server running...
Replies
Views
Hey, running into some issues and was looking for someone to help get me going. Yes, I have looked through the WIki...
Replies
Views
Hey PG members! This looks like a great program looking to simplify all the software in one easy to use place...
Replies
Views
Hi guys Beginner here. If anyone has help. Feel free to shout me
Replies
Views
Great job on the plexguide. The only hiccups I have had are with my routing to my remote servers at Hetzner...
Replies
Views
Hi i am completely new to plex scene, hoping to learn lots. If anyone has any newbie links to threads for me to...
Replies
Views
New to Plex but not to Torrents and NZBs. Looking forward to learning. :)
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I just discovered this community I've been using Plex & Torrents for years now but I just recently...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm bmilcs. I'm new to these parts but well acquainted with self-hosting, linux distros, and so forth :). My...
Replies
Views
Recently made a conversion from selfhosted/regulated to "the clouds" Always been avid 'self-sufficient' ( finding...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I just made it back to the scene and looking forward to contribute as much as I can to this great...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending