Jellyfin

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

hi guys great project made my life a lot easier new to the docker world but getting there slowly lol, Wondering if...
Replies
Views
well, it does work. This is Jellyfin running on strm files, no rclone mount and on the most crappy VPS (2 vCores, 4...
Replies
Views
I can use hw transcoding without issues on Plex following the steps that were described on the wiki, but I can't...
Replies
Views
When used via remote server Chromecast only works when the jellyfin.yml file is modified to work in host mode. I...
Replies
Views
I can use hw transcoding without issues on Plex following the steps that were described on the wiki, but I can't...
Replies
Views
It looks like that the combination of docker+traefik+jellyfin isn't good enough to get Chromecast working. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a dedi server with jellyfin installed. I also use the GCE cloud server and have ombi installed on that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Is enyone else having problems connecting to jellyfin server?I just install jellyfin to test it but something is...
Replies
Views
How to replicate: reproduce a tv shows for few minutes, close the browser and open it again. It will start from the...
Replies
Views
Hi I wanted to install this plugin to my Jellyfin setup. Can anyone tell me how can I do it? I am total dummy when...
Replies
Views
It’s coming up saying port is already allocated it’s now coming up as 8096
Replies
Views
As some of you are no doubt aware, Plex history has shown it's gradual move from community supported and driven to a...
Replies
Views
Im guessing PG could be used with Jellyfin in the same way as Plex with all the benefits the scripts bring. -...
Replies
Views
Hello friends! I want to migrate my Plex server and i started to test Jellyfin, I want to know if exists any...
Replies
Views
So been very anxious to try it out to be honest. Any of you guys already using it and what are you watching it on...
Replies
Views
Has anyone tried to add plugins to their Jellyfin yet? I can't get the plugin library to load. Maybe it's a...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!