Lidarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

With sonarr and radarr we get the option to choose which version but lidarr only defaults to the stable pre release...
Replies
Views
I was just wondering if anyone else has hard time getting Lidarr to fetch things? I have no issues with radarr and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am receiving the following error in LIDARR - You are using docker; download client NZBget places...
Replies
Views
I have Freenas in a VM and need Lidarr to be able to access it. I've tried to attach the Freenas volume in...
Replies
Views
So I noticed in the Wiki for PG Shield has warning that it cant be done if Sonarr/Radarr/Lidarr are on a different...
Replies
Views
Lidarr for some reason or another cannot see anything in /mnt/unionfs directory. It says missing root directory on...
Replies
Views
So after a fresh GCE VM install and changing the path to /mnt/unionfs/Music I am receiving this error in Lidarr...
Replies
Views
Hey, I didn't find any bug forum (It's too small for github ;) ) . If you add NZBGet to lidarr as download client...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending