Local / Home

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hello, Plex DB got so big that it entirely filled up my disk. I rebooted my PC and it wouldn't boot again but get...
Replies
Views
I have a valid .com domain but I am kinda stuck here. Server location : Local I am a noob and I need help with the...
Replies
Views
I have been using the google cloud severs with free trials and it has been working well. But I decided to stop using...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've been looking through the website and am really intrigued by all the capabilities that have been...
Replies
Views
I have a PG instance running smoothly on my laptop with i7/16GB RAM/512 GB SSD. I wanted to try out the torrents and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, moved from a dedicated server in hetzner witch i loved ... .but due to monetary terms , i had to put...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone. I recently acquired a place to put my server with a 10gb connection (I work at this place. Got...
Replies
Views
So I decided to create a home network with a Raspberry Pi 4. I've run into a few issues. The main one being DL/UL...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new in this work of plex and I am getting more and more in love with this. my question is about the...
Replies
Views
I was able to get a local install on Debian 9.12 successfully running. I ran into a couple small hiccups, but was...
Replies
Views
Hi, Having recently upgraded my home theatre setup i came across PGBlitz and decided to give it a try. Gone from...
Replies
Views
Hello, So I've just restored my box, and was running the restore when the SSH crashed (and no, i was stupid and...
Replies
Views
So I'm in the process of moving from a dedicated Hetzner to a local home server. When I install on on the Hetzner I...
Replies
Views
I've been using a remote dedicated server, but want to use a local server now instead. I'm hoping for more reliable...
Replies
Views
Hello - Could someone please help me determine how to fix the missing TV Show posters in PLEX? I know how to...
Replies
Views
I currently have a plex server running on a WD PR2100. I recently decided to move away from that to a Intel NUC...
Replies
Views
Hi , I would like to start setting up my rclone. it says: PG Clone | ? Reference: pgclone.pgblitz.com but the link...
Replies
Views
Im running an older atom based low powered machine. I believe from the errors im getting from pgblitz, and further...
Replies
Views
I've currently got my setup running at home on a Synology and I'm serving it up locally to myself and remotely to...
Replies
Views
Does the upload speeds hold you back with a home server. I can get a gig down but only 5MB up; 20 times less than my...
Replies
Views
Hey, I thought I would ask this as I can't figure it out on my own. I was wondering if anyone has a home server with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I decided to move from hetzner to home server.... i am struggling a bit and will probably post more questions...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am testing out 9.0.1 on an ubuntu 18.04 LTS vm with 4GB ram, 4 vCPU cores and 240GB SSD I used this...
Replies
Views
Found an interesting article comparing Nvidia cards and transcodes over on Reddit. Thought someone here may be...
Replies
Views
hi I need your help please after the updated of the plex server system i can’t read the hard drive from the computer...
Replies
Views
So now that I've got PGBlitz transporting terabytes of UHD movies per day into my team drive on my Hetzner server, I...
Replies
Views
Ran across this very interesting development of the previous windows only HW decode unlock patch for Nvidia cards...
Replies
Views
I have sonarr setup with blitz. I am using Channels DVR for live TV, and it has a DVR feature. I have it storing...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Want to buy a new computer for PGblitz and some other dockers containers. Having alott of problems with...
Replies
Views
I recently expanded my served with a new 10TB hard drive, but I've been running into issues trying to manage two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a log from a newsgroup NNTP header from a newsgroup message containing 3 string/numbers which I would...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my initial upload of movies to Google Drive and because they are spread across a bunch of internal and...
Replies
Views
I am running a home server using the multi hd option with a mergerfs/snapraid array named Storage1. Should I specify...
Replies
Views
So I'm a long time plex user who has been running my old gaming machines as servers using a mixture of internal and...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I've spun up a couple Ubuntu (18.04.02 LTS) VMs in virtualbox on a macmini to try to get PG going. First...
Replies
Views
My main plex etc services are running in the cloud on Ubuntu 18.04lts with a VPS with PGBlitz encrypted. I have a...
Replies
Views
I want to make a server using a pre-existing computer I have lying around. I want to use it for remote streaming for...
Replies
Views
R
Basically I just want to say i'm not blaming anything or anyone, i'm just creating this thread for a discussion and...
Replies
Views
Looking around the pgblizt menu because I havent in a while. In the tools section I see VPN Installer, cool I...
Replies
Views
I keep seeing people spending money on hardware that makes little no sense for the intended usage, it generally...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed. I'm running a test server in HyperV at home, and noticed that while Plex...
Replies
Views
So I built a AMD Plex server with a P2000 GPU. I cant get it to work and i think its because you cant HW trans code...
Replies
Views
My plex server isn't found after following the PGGuide to get setup. Upon going to the plex url the interface hangs...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I wandered, if it's possible to give my local lan windows clients access to the /mnt/unionfs folders via...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've got a MacMini 2012 2.6Ghz/16GB ram and SSD running as a plex server just fine for a little while. I've...
Replies
Views
There is a virtual server section but no post button so posting here. Who is running their pgblitz on a VM? Want to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm using Plexguide so far on a root server with G Suite but I consider replacing it with a home...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am just getting started with Ubuntu and a new media server utilizing plexguide. I have a quick question. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been running pgblitz (prior plexguide) now for a couple of months without any issues on an old dell...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an i5 PC at home with c. 20Tb of storage spanned across different SATA drives without RAID (I'm not...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I'm in the process of migrating my Plexguide from a virtual hosted instance to a physical local server. I've already...
Replies
Views
hello I have a problem with plexguide and installed on a serer at home and it works well but the devices app and...
Replies
Views
I have just setup unRAID on my local machine I5 8400 16gb ram Samsung 250gb m.2 ssd 2x 4tb 1x 3tb 1x 2tb 1x 6tb...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
[sorry, shortened my question since I got a ban on my IP, without knowing why] I am struggling to find a good...
Replies
Views
Not sure if there is already a solution for this or where to start. But I was hoping to have my local plex server...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, So the whole reason I stumbled upon Plexguide was because my server at home (Dell Poweredge 6950)...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Well I went from a MacBook Air running OSX Server and a few USB external HD's (20GB usable JBOD) to a...
Replies
Views
Planning a new server at home as I have parts lying around. Was thinking about the following setup. 2 x 120 GB...
Replies
Views
Duo Xeon 2670v2 20 core/40 thread - 96GB Ram. Actually, the website is running on top of it. Home Server - i7...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Just curious , what kind of server that can support 100 users to use?How much it may cost?
Replies
Views
Hey folks. First time posting. I am new to plex and could get hold of a HP Laptop, with an i3 3rd gen processor, 4GB...
Replies
Views
I don't have a dedicated pc which I can create a vm for plexguide, however I have a core2duo pc lying around. Can I...
Replies
Views
TL;DR What base OS for pure virtualisation server? Not sure where this belongs but it' is a server question. It...
Replies
Views
When buying an intel CPU from any form of secondary market it's always a good idea to check the details via the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone run a home ubuntu straight or run using ESXI and/or Vmware? I am tempted to this but with mistakes, i...
Replies
Views
I have a Windows 10 HTPC set up, mainly due to other software that's running on windows and since it is also used...
Replies
Views
How difficult is it to add the RClone and Plexdrive link to gdrive to an existing home server? I have a debian...
Replies
Views
My current server is consumer grade rather than server class hardware, I miss things like iLO and i'd prefer to be...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Figured I'd go ahead and post my setup at home. This started out as a small homelab and has grown a decent...
Replies
Views
So is it worth the price to get an AMD processor with the many cores or stick with an Xeon for a dedicated home server?
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending