Netdata

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

I've deployed netdata through the Plexguide SSH UI and although I can access the webUI through the IP, I can't seem...
Replies
Views
when installing netdata, the container does not appear to get the port mappings 19999:19999 attached to it. Had...
Replies
Views
The last time I set up a server with PG, netdata showed container names so you could easily tell which one was using...
Replies
Views
Hi I noticed I have a choice between which image to use with one being firehol. When I went to firehol's docker page...
Replies
Views
I am still 'testling' 6.045. My NetData is not secure when using the Server Security option to create a username...
Replies
Views
When I try to install netdata or alltube, it fails on the include_role task with the error "the role 'variables' was...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to password protectt Netdata? don't want it open to the world without a password
Replies
Views
It only shows bandwidth for the docker container, which is very minimal. Installing netdata directly works though...
Replies
Views
So the netdata application is awesome. However there seems to be one problem. You cant monitor the host network...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending