NZBGet

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

I have recieved this error of missing root folder for the second time. The first time this happend I chocked it up...
Replies
Views
Can not get NZBhydra to see nzbget. I have readed wiki and tryed all setups. Not sure if it because I have nzbget on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Having some issues regarding disk space, and hoping you may be able to help me. I've looked through and...
Replies
Views
The maintainers of linuxserver/nzbget decided against continued support of the depricated python2. (See...
Replies
Views
Been having a lot of releases fail to rename properly (mostly season packs of tv shows, with multiple archivces)...
Replies
Views
Hello , do you guys know a way to put nzbget in dark mode ... at night ... it kills me eyes in white :D ??? Thanks...
Replies
Views
suddenly NZBGet cant find any Extension Script. LOG: [ERROR] GetPw: Could not start /config/scripts/GetPw.py: No...
Replies
Views
Hi ! I hope everyone is staying safe !! I am building a new PC and I would like to know what would be the best...
Replies
Views
My nzbget has suddenly stopped working, i have reinstalled using the version in the community apps section then...
Replies
Views
Hi, my NZBget can not extract nzb files that are password protecteded. However the passwords comes with the nzb...
Replies
Views
files are in /mnt/downloads/nzbget to unionfs. I've tried a few things like redeploy mounts and checking API key but...
Replies
Views
I've been up and running my VPS with GSuite for a week or so now without major issues. :cool: However, I've started...
Replies
Views
Can anybody help with the error please? my log from portiner is below [INFO] Cleanup for...
Replies
Views
I've recently run into a problem where I can no longer log in to the NZBGet web interfface. My username and...
Replies
Views
Y'all will think I'm crazy. My performance is great. I'm on PG 8.7.5 / Hetzner EX-42-NVME. Gigabit. I don't...
Replies
Views
Will post in the custom role I have been previously using on my server, prior to V8. With the option of using MP4...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm currently up a mountain in Wales without access to my server, but have access to portainer etc...
Replies
Views
I am running nzbget on a hetzner ex42 dedi, I use newsdemon as a main the past week my speed has dropped...
Replies
Views
I have NZBGet setup on a dedicated Hetzner. For some reason, my downloads keep cycling between queued/downloading...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hey there! After days of struggling through hurdles, I think I am CLOSE to getting my server running smoothly. The...
Replies
Views
Im new to using NZBGet, i would like to use the auto convert to MP4 feature, would somebody please tell me how to...
Replies
Views
hey guys tried installing nzbget-mp4 on a working system gets as far as : TASK [Waiting for nzbget to initialize]...
Replies
Views
Ever since upgrading to 8.6.1 I have had issues I redeployed mounts and reinstalled most apps and everything but...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone else seen this problem? After upgrading to 8.6.1 NZBGet has been maxing out the CPU and making...
Replies
Views
Hello, I installed a new GCE its downloading but NZBget keeps giving me this errror Could not move file...
Replies
Views
as seen in the picture, i also reinstalled it, still getting errors.
Replies
Views
Hi all, since I updated to 8.5.8 I have in NZBget the problem that no entries can be added anymore. "Could not...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Need a little help. I'm a long term torrent user, still dot think i'll completely move away from...
Replies
Views
Hello i have some own nzbget scripts (SafeRename.py, Unpack.py etc). I put these scripts on the host in the folder...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, I was having an issue where my downloads in NZBGet would rapidly outpace the post processing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, So I got Rraddar working just fine with Remote Path Mappings and path leading to "/mnt/unionfs/movies". A...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First time attempting to transition from torrents to newsgroups so I may have some basic errors. I've been...
Replies
Views
Having issues getting files from /mnt/uninonfs/nzbget/movies or tv, but right now focusing on movies, to move into...
Replies
Views
All of a sudden I've got lots of completed downloads sitting in mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv and Sonarr is not grabbing...
Replies
Views
Ok so PG has successfully been doing it's thing for a few days. Tonight I took a quicker check as I saw multiple...
Replies
Views
when i download a torrent via radarr everything works. but when i do it via newsgroups. it downloads. but doesn't...
Replies
Views
What happens here. How do i correct this :)
Replies
Views
Quick question.... If I want to segregate 4k movies: add radarr4k container, make sure NZBget config in radarr4k...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been struggling for months, try to setup plexguide and couldn't get it to work. Finally after many...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Unusual Issue - Fresh Install on Hetzner Cloud - Installed NZBget and RADARR. Used backups from 7.X to...
Replies
Views
Hello Again, I spent several hours preparing to utilize Plex Guide and am completely amazed! Will be making a...
Replies
Views
hey there i need your help. this is been driving me crazy... when i dl with nzbget it always creates a directory...
Replies
Views
Okay, I messed up with the NZBget from 7.5 --> 7.6. I have now uninstalled and reinstalled and reconfigured my...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] NZBGET - Configuration Visit: http://your-ip-or-domain:6789 Settings:= News...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a new install going and I am currently having issues with NZBget. I am getting the following...
Replies
Views
On my GCE server, after I updated to 7.6.9. My radarr keeps error out saying Import failed, path does not exist or...
Replies
Views
I'm on 7.6.9 and all of the sudden my nzb files aren't being added to nzbget. Nzbget has the following error...
Replies
Views
When installing from default: In nzbget there's a category named "movies". In radarr4K it's set to "Movies" (capital...
Replies
Views
Ok guys I got a dumb question which I came across. Is it possible to have sonarr and radarr on a different server...
Replies
Views
Setup a Hetzner cloud, installed edge, and cannot figure out why nzbget is so slow, if downloading at all. I started...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has come up repeatedly before and thank you in advance. I'm just getting started with this side of...
Replies
Views
Hi! I´ve deployed GCE Feeder and trying to setup NZBGet and Sabnzbd, but getting permission errors. In NZBGet...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add or enable subtitles to movies within plex or nzbget?
Replies
Views
Does anyone here have any tricks to get downloads that have missing articles to fail faster. Sometime NZBGet will...
Replies
Views
Hi I have obviously missing something really obvious here, but cannot figure it out. NZBGet is configured with the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, first timer here. First off, I want to say how much I love this project. The scripting has made...
Replies
Views
Happy Saturday Everyone. I have all these different paid news server subscriptions over time and I've been digging...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: Last days I've been unable to download anything using NZBGet, no matter if I try downloading from...
Replies
Views
I’ve got a ton of files that are pp-queued using up hard drive space and it keeps downloading and going very slow...
Replies
Views
https://forum.nzbget.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1600 NZBGet unzip Extension script......auto extracts NZBs from...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Solved by rebuilding my Ubuntu server from scratch Using PlexGuide 6.001, attempting to deploy Hotio's NZBget...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Anyone having issues with NZBGet or know what the following means? s6-applyuidgid: fatal: unable to...
Replies
Views
Hello I dont know how this is happening but nzbget dont unpack the files and i'm getting error, nothing as changed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm experiencing an issue where I can't download anything with Nzbget and whenever I attempt to, I get spammed...
Replies
Views
I cannot open nzbget tried installing sabnzb and cannot log into either, hertzner cloud server and pguide installed
Replies
Views
Hi, I honestly don't know if this is a NZBGet or sonarr/radarr problem. I have a pretty small disk (120gb ssd) on...
Replies
Views
I got my server all up and running recently. I had been running on windows, and decided to make the switch to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any good advantages of NZBGEt over SAB. Longtime SAB user.
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending