NZBHydra

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Is there a reason why simplynzb is constantly getting temporarily disabled by NZBHydra2?? api key is good and if I...
Replies
Views
I'm on Hetzner EX42-NVME running PlexGuide 8.7.5. I've got NZBHydra2 installed and configured - I think it was...
Replies
Views
HI All, Just noticed NZYHydra is saying there's an update available - whats the best way to update the container...
Replies
Views
What order do you folks set your indexer priorities to? Or should I rephrase - what rationale do you use to set...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just had PG setup a couple days ago. Everything was working great, but this morning I noticed errors...
Replies
Views
Does anyone think it's strange that we've had 13 updates in the past 30 days? I'm wondering why so many instead of...
Replies
Views
I'm not quite sure exactly where the problem is here since everything else in my deployment is working perfectly...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I finally installed pgblitz. When hydra installed, it was created in portainer just fine but I can't start...
Replies
Views
It looks like Sonarr/Radarr aren't automatically searching for new content, on different setups this always worked...
Replies
Views
Hi! I’m trying to connect sabnzbd to nzbhydrav2, but that’s not working according to plan. URL: Here it’s added...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Nearly got everything back up and running, sonarr and radarr indexers point to NZBHydra and in NZBHydra...
Replies
Views
So I am new to this but after several attempts things seem to be working out... Almost. I had everything set up...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Can anyone help me with paths in Lazy librarian nzbget and nzbhydra 2? What directories do i use in each?
Replies
Views
anyone managed to get this to work with 8.x and the latest NZBHydra? Everytime I try and add nzbgeek as an...
Replies
Views
My NZBHydra2 app keeps losing its config when i update PG, its been doing this for a while now but ive only just got...
Replies
Views
18-12-28 04:40:16.2|Warn|HttpClient|HTTP Error - Res: [GET]...
Replies
Views
I just tried to install nzbhydra2 and it failed as it wanted to use port 6789 which was already in use by nzbget...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I have currently the problem that I cannot use nzbhydra2 into the sonarr/radarr. I want to use it as a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to get any of the media manager to connect to NZBHydra2? Typically, I just enter the name of...
Replies
Views
This used to work just a short while ago, I suspect it has something to do with the reverse proxy but I'm not sure...
Replies
Views
Sooo my question... I'm still running version 5.093. Why?! You ask.. .because it was working perfectly... until I...
Replies
Views
Got a strange issue to where if I use hydra and radarr togeaher, radarr does something to where it deadlocks almost...
Replies
Views
Hey, tried to install NZBHydra2 and it errors out: ERROR! Syntax Error while loading YAML. did not find expected...
Replies
Views
Looks like watchtower pulled down a new update of the nzbhydra and nzbget container...
Replies
Views
It appears that only v2 of NzbHydra is available to install with PG unless I'm using the wrong edition (5.080...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure this is the right section for this problem. However, Does anyone know how to increase the memory of...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending