Ombi

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hi all , hope everyone is good and safe Iv installed PG on another server , and iv started ombi from fresh, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I fucked up my ombi install a couple of times and deleted it, now I cannot seem to install it again. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Today I installed Ombi v4 and it indexes my movies just fine but has problems with my TV shows it gives this...
Replies
Views
I im using OMbi and while requests are being processed fine by Radarr and Sonarr once they are downloaded and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a question. I am new to ombi and i went through the setup process and everything but i dont...
Replies
Views
Can we get docker working with mysql support ?
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new to Ombi (https://ombi.io) and I want to install on my Mac so I can use it with Plex. I get to the final...
Replies
Views
Hi somebody can help me to install Ombi on my Qnap server pls
Replies
Views
Trying to login to my ombi instance today via Plex. I click 'sign in with plex', it opens a window (like normal) but...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Ombi webpage to work. I keep getting 400 - Bad request every time I go to it via...
Replies
Views
Hey all! Picked up a nice EX42-NVMe server and have everything setup. The problem I'm having is while OMBI is...
Replies
Views
intsalled ombi and have been blessed witht his error could anyone help please running ubuntu 18.04 and ombi v4...
Replies
Views
Hi folks this has basically never worked since I set up PlexGuide earlier this year. Essentially Ombi works...
Replies
Views
I recently set up a new server. I deployed Traefik the same way I always do. Most of my sites work just fine but...
Replies
Views
like title says ombi is becoming unresponsive after few days when i try log in orange bar is moving but not logging...
Replies
Views
Hi, so I have a working Traefik connection and plex is working fine at plex.mydomain.com, I have turned off remote...
Replies
Views
So, I'm getting around to setting up Ombi, and when adding my Plex server I'm having an issue. It accepts my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a massive backlog downloading at the moment, and was wondering whether there was a way that Ombi...
Replies
Views
Hello, can i change my download folder and mount it on my second Storage? and How i can give ombi a Root Folder?
Replies
Views
have setup ombi but when i add some users they cant get to the login page it comes up unauthorized access? some...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I've gotten my server up and running and it's all working incredibly well! PGBlitz is really amazing...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hi, I need to install a 2nd instance of ombi to link it with radarr4k, can someone add ombi4k or ombihdr to...
Replies
Views
Hi am scratching my head as to why there are 4 k versions of these before I install? Being mega thick and need...
Replies
Views
Hi Anyone managed to connect to the ombi.db, if so how / what app etc? Want to check tv shows are syncing to the db...
Replies
Views
All my other containers work fine, but not ombi4k, not sure why. Looking in the log the program seems to be running...
Replies
Views
Hi I installed ombi4k but cant finish the initial setup - when i enter my plex creds it tells me that there is...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have 2 dedicated servers, one that deals with sonarr/radarr and another that deals with plex and WP...
Replies
Views
I went a little crazy with Radarr and added multiple lists at once and searched for all missing movies so that...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to connect ombi from my main install, to a remote GCE with traefik deployed and portguard on? Do i...
Replies
Views
I have both Port Guard and PG Shiled enabled and I'm trying to setup Ombi which is set as TLD but I'm having...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Ombi is awesome but for whatever reason it is having connection issues with my Plex server. Please see...
Replies
Views
hi there installed everything but ombi wont pick up the root folders for sonarr or radarr any advice ? thanks...
Replies
Views
I can't login to Ombi anymore. I tried deleting and redeploying but no change. How can I create a new user or...
Replies
Views
I'm looking at a 1x120GB and 2x3TB box from Hetzner. On a 2x2TB box I had I found my diskio was constantly...
Replies
Views
Everything appears to be connected and working properly. List of movies and tv shows is accuate. Requests are...
Replies
Views
I've been running Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr and Ombi without issue in plexguide, and Radarr has been great too until...
Replies
Views
I cannot get Ombi to send requested to either sonarr or radarr. I have a log filled with this message below...
Replies
Views
Hi , I may have messed my ombi up. Originally I had installed Pg guard but it wouldn't let me log into ombi. Was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a quite large tv shows and movies library locally and I would like to transfer it to my new PG setup...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with ombi. I want to make an additional container of ombi called 'ombianime' to handle my anime...
Replies
Views
Just fully updated my system to PG 6 - PGDrive and New traefic. All is working great so far except my main domain...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Hope you can help, I have struggled for 3 days to set up my server, and finally (kind of) managed. I...
Replies
Views
Hi I upgraded to 5.1 from 5.096 and Ombi stopped working afterwards. I see the following error in the Portainer...
Replies
Views
So I'm having a problem with the Ombi container it won't start and anytime I try to start it in portainer it just...
Replies
Views
hi again PG Team :) just wanna know whats the difference between ombiV3 and ombi4k? I installed now successfully...
Replies
Views
Mass backup did not seem to backup my ombi container, however it backed up all my other custom containers. Is it...
Replies
Views
My dumbass disable My admin account / and all other accounts for Ombi. I meant to disable all user accounts except...
Replies
Views
Hey all! I'm in the process of creating a google compute engine vm using this awesome guide, however the size limit...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup but can't get past the create user, or i get a blank page. any thoughts?
Replies
Views
anyone elses Ombi using a lot of ram, when i run htop there are like 30 processes of the same thing
Replies
Views
It just won't load them at all, and it refuses to connect to my sonarr. do i add my sub domain in sonarr hostname...
Replies
Views
There was an issue with one of the recent Ombi images, if your ombi wasn't booting properly, this is why...
Replies
Views
Is there anyway to instantly add users to ombi after organizr registers the user? I think there's a delay before it...
Replies
Views
hi, thanks for your great job and would like to share what I found today. forgot to grab logs but it seems recent...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending