Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

Hi all, It's me again :) I created a small application which will automatically fetch all tv-shows in your Plex...
Replies
Views
Google Sheet with two tabs: Tab 1 (App Name) is by application name with the internal and external port usage Tab 2...
Replies
Views
With PlexGuide having grown to include a TON of apps, I tend to get lost even after being familiar with everything...
Replies
Views
If you want to visit community apps or add to, visit: http://community.plexguide.com
Replies
Views

Normal threads

My Bazarr though seemingly linked correctly with Sonarr and Radarr will not pull any subs period. I don’t know why...
Replies
Views
Ok, i've scoured the forums and google without an answer. I had everything working great and one day the server...
Replies
Views
Randomly it just stopped working, I reinstalled and still getting same issue. Log Below. nginx: [alert] failed to...
Replies
Views
I am currently using Headphones to download music to my rclone, and then loading that library in Plex. I think the...
Replies
Views
After some playing around was able to get it up and going. Make this short, I been using MB from the start of...
Replies
Views
Ultimate trakt.tv list setup - mdblist.com  To have total control of your automation setup, create ultimate...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i didnt get collabora work with traefik and nextcloud :( Is someone able to create a community app...
Replies
Views
Any container I try to install generates this error: fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg"...
Replies
Views
Hi, I deploy a custom container through pgblitz, how do I exclude it from watchtower (to prevent update)? Version...
Replies
Views
I managed to deploy Readarr using hotio/readarr:unstable in portainer, it's running fine but it can't see the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I noticed that my unifi controller doesn't auto update. How do I add it to watch tower? Thnx in advanced!
Replies
Views
Hi all, Finding that with some foreign language and more niche films I'm getting a lot of .iso files which are not...
Replies
Views
install PseudoTV for Plex to make 24/7 channels and m3u need help to install in linux or can you add to plexguide...
Replies
Views
Hi I really love Plex when it comes to movies and tv series but the audiobook support is still terrible I tried...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I built a little web app a while back intended as a front end for users of my plex server but I never really...
Replies
Views
https://mdblist.com See for yourself. A website able to filter movies or shows properly on ratings, genres etc and...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all. I'm new to the forum. Read plenty of it but never signed up until now. A little while back I got a...
Replies
Views
Uncle! I can't get Deluge (running in Docker installed by PG) to connect to my seedbox via the connection manager...
Replies
Views
Hello guys using version 8.7.5 I tried to install the handbrake. but I got the message below. See error: TASK...
Replies
Views
Anyone still using torrents, jumping on first to get a good ratio is important. Perhaps use trackarr, and get the...
Replies
Views
Hi PG Community, So has anyone taken advantage of handbrake and using the Watch folders? I was wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
I have one deezloaderremix download that uploads but won't stay in the google drive folder. It only seems to be...
Replies
Views
Hi, ive just found out this TinyMediaManager which is a manager/scraper/renamer for movies and series. Never heard...
Replies
Views
Hi, for quite some time I wonder what is the terminal app used in all the screenshots, ie. here...
Replies
Views
Does any one have a November 2019 working ddclient.conf setup with cloudflare for the ddclient built into pg8. Ive...
Replies
Views
I successfully modified and deployed my own and first custom container using PlexGuide 8.7.5. motionEye is the...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of a dilemma. I have a ton of Music and Audiobooks on my server and I would like to be able to...
Replies
Views
I've started installing and playing around with a few community apps (flexget and calibre) but am unable to access...
Replies
Views
Hiya! I’ve been digging in to how to use custom containers and wonder how to properly map a backend container that...
Replies
Views
I have read a few issues with getting Bazarr working. I got it working this morning using the default install paths...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to add Nextcloud to my PGBlitz installation. What I was unable to understand: Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi As i finally managed to "train" all my friends to use ombi for requests rather than spamming me via...
Replies
Views
There are times having access to XWin/GUI is beneficial, yet the drag and bloat of the install on the base server is...
Replies
Views
Hi peeps, im still new to linux. I have a plex server setup and mounted through unionfs, it was working flawless...
Replies
Views
When installing this came up. Any idea what to do :)
Replies
Views
Hi all, Since COVID19 - SyncLounge has seen a surge in users and the devs have been working to provide updates and...
Replies
Views
Now that Organizr has been updated with a Homepage widget for Speedtest-Tracker, can we get that as an installable...
Replies
Views
Have anyone seen this error before ? Maybe due to a maintenance ? I will retry later in the day. 2020-04-29...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have telegraf running and getting stats from their machine? Would like to have that running along...
Replies
Views
After PG Scan was shelved I set out to get the original script working for PG. This is a quick guide to getting it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I changed my domain on my Hetzner dedi server, but my wordpress site still reverts to my previous domain, even...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if Nextcloud is working, I setup with sqlite and everything seems to be working well, but when I...
Replies
Views
I changed the Processor setting to Performance Mode and I am not happy with the results. Is there a way to set it...
Replies
Views
i have tried everything. i'm kinda lost in setting varken up. followed every step. but my panel looks like this...
Replies
Views
Created YML file in communityapps for requestrr. https://github.com/darkalfx/requestrr Handy chat bot service...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I have Plex setup to run via Cloudflare - but every time Plex updates- I lose the custom server URL's...
Replies
Views
This howto focuses on the creation of a VPN container that will be used as a Proxy/Hub for other containers needing...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Pgblitz is running amazingly on my server, which really helps, as Traefik was impossible to install on my...
Replies
Views
I would like to access deluge remotely at 58846 with a deluge client because not all plugins work with the webui...
Replies
Views
hey guys :) has anyone managed to setup tdarr successfully ? were is best place to mount cache folder, i have...
Replies
Views
Olá meu primeiro post Estou procurando monitoramento! fora do netdata, preciso verificar o status da CPU, fazer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I developed something new. A lot of my friends asked me if it's possible to get some useful recommendations...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got something new for you all! Varken! It's a super awesome project i found online! It gives you the...
Replies
Views
Put together quick how-to and the needed templates...
Replies
Views
I tried all but i dont know how protect plex subdomain plex.mydomain.tld with oauth, always goes directly to plex...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/ewanwalk/medb Has anyone used this? Can it be integrated into PG?
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I got a little question maybe someone could help me with this? I am using ufw in ubuntu as firewall. I...
Replies
Views
when i first open up mellow i have to enter a username and password. i just started it up so what is the default...
Replies
Views
Hi! Does anyone know why calibre-web is binding to 127.0.0.1 on the host instead of 0.0.0.0 like the core...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I finally managed to setup GCE and its working great. I bought a cheap VPS from OVH for the needed...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone had a container setup for router bandwidth monitoring they liked before I re-invented that...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Is there a way to use my Gdrive as external storage in Nextcloud? I know its not officially supported but...
Replies
Views
I think I will need some help lol
Replies
Views
Came across this, and it looks amazing, but unable to get it working with the python or standalone binaries. Error...
Replies
Views
I am trying to run a Cloned version of PGBlitz from my seedbox to my setup tdrive. but I want exclude all folders...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a hertzner. When I'm trying to add links I alwayes gets 0 links available. Before everything worked with...
Replies
Views
What is a safe/compatible version of python to have installed? I'm currently on 2.7 but need to update it to run...
Replies
Views
can I please get some love?
Replies
Views
Hey Team, I have 3 pgblitz servers now <3 much love But for some unlucky reason the random times for backing up the...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a server dashboard with live readout of bandwidth, ram, hdd, etc. usage. Please send...
Replies
Views
hey, i need some help regarding KITANA DOCKER. i am running Kitana over nginx proxy server with a specific...
Replies
Views
What do I delete to fix this? I destroyed the previous server from the GCE Deployment menu but after creating a new...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully made a comskip custom container? I know just enough to be dangerous now and haven't gotten...
Replies
Views
So I received the below email just now. Anyone know if this will affect anything on our setups? I think PG Shield...
Replies
Views
Happens when I try to start Emby or Jellyfin container after migrating to new GCE. I tried to remove/reinstall/...
Replies
Views
I've been running PG for sometime now, and really haven't messed with it much since setting it up. All of a sudden I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone use Bit Che or Bit Che+? If so, what do you think of it? Thanks
Replies
Views
I recently (12.02.2019) installed the pgvpn. Since doing so, I could not log into my server via ssh. My first...
Replies
Views
Anyone been able to fix these issues with mp4 automator specifically sonarr? Previous fixes for these errors no...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to get Calibre Web setup. It is installed and running on its domain. I have a calibre database...
Replies
Views
Transmission (with OpenVPN, TinyProxy) [Homepage] [GitHub] [Wiki Entry] Transmission-VPN has been pushed to the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I just joined this project/community and want to say thanks for all the hard work so far. Install was a...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Just some guidance, got ddurdle gdrive videostream running in docker using...
Replies
Views
Not sure what version the nextcloud docker container is but it is highly recommended php be upgraded to PHP 7.3.11...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can you advise what is wrong with my client.conf (or something else)? I'm trying to run it on GCE, installed...
Replies
Views
A robot friend of mine containerized ComiXed. The dockerhub repository is the 0.4.0 release. This assumes your...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Pretty new to the community so hoping someone can help me out with this. I've installed home-assistant...
Replies
Views
By following this HOWTO: Install third-party container with automatic Traefik configuration You can easily install...
Replies
Views
i have installed handbrake. i and i have told deluge to put my movies...
Replies
Views
Where is the download folder in Deezloader?
Replies
Views
Just doing a quick check that everything is running ok, as I usually do most days. And both plex, and sab are in a...
Replies
Views
I cant seem to deploy a wordpress sub domain. I see this error when trying to deploy thru pg TASK [Deploying...
Replies
Views
Hi, i installed ubooquity and i'm able to acces on it using: myserverip:2202/ubooquity My problem is that i can't...
Replies
Views
I've got a custom Nginx RTMP container that needs a few things pointed to the same folder on the host but needs to...
Replies
Views
Hey! I am using port guard but wondering how I access Plex Webtools with this on - Am I missing something or do I...
Replies
Views
Heyo! Trying to setup PGBlitz with sonarr and the like, but when i am trying to setup NZBget downloads are not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am just curious how to setup the Gdrive edtion as i can not find any videos any where or tutorials to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Wondering if it's possible, or if anyone know of a way to only upload at specific times to Google Drive, as...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending