Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

M
Before you use this command PGTRAKT must be deployed and use the follow paths for movies and shows TV =...
Replies
Views
Hi all, It's me again :) I created a small application which will automatically fetch all tv-shows in your Plex...
Replies
Views
Google Sheet with two tabs: Tab 1 (App Name) is by application name with the internal and external port usage Tab 2...
Replies
Views
With PlexGuide having grown to include a TON of apps, I tend to get lost even after being familiar with everything...
Replies
Views
If you want to visit community apps or add to, visit: http://community.plexguide.com
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Is there a reason why simplynzb is constantly getting temporarily disabled by NZBHydra2?? api key is good and if I...
Replies
Views
A continuance of - https://plexguide.com/threads/highly-recommend-plex_autoscan.6173/ There is a bug in this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to add Nextcloud to my PGBlitz installation. What I was unable to understand: Is it possible to...
Replies
Views
What order do you folks set your indexer priorities to? Or should I rephrase - what rationale do you use to set...
Replies
Views
Hi As i finally managed to "train" all my friends to use ombi for requests rather than spamming me via...
Replies
Views
There are times having access to XWin/GUI is beneficial, yet the drag and bloat of the install on the base server is...
Replies
Views
Hi peeps, im still new to linux. I have a plex server setup and mounted through unionfs, it was working flawless...
Replies
Views
When installing this came up. Any idea what to do :)
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just had PG setup a couple days ago. Everything was working great, but this morning I noticed errors...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Since COVID19 - SyncLounge has seen a surge in users and the devs have been working to provide updates and...
Replies
Views
Now that Organizr has been updated with a Homepage widget for Speedtest-Tracker, can we get that as an installable...
Replies
Views
hello does anybody know if it is possible for me to setup with teamdrives via 2 different accounts? if not then any...
Replies
Views
Radarr keeps saying this Press enter to exit..., [Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /app/radarr/bin/Radarr.exe -...
Replies
Views
Hi PG Community, So has anyone taken advantage of handbrake and using the Watch folders? I was wondering if anyone...
Replies
Views
HI All, Just noticed NZYHydra is saying there's an update available - whats the best way to update the container...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/l3uddz/plex_autoscan Discovered Plex Autoscan a few weeks ago and love it so far. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Have anyone seen this error before ? Maybe due to a maintenance ? I will retry later in the day. 2020-04-29...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have telegraf running and getting stats from their machine? Would like to have that running along...
Replies
Views
After PG Scan was shelved I set out to get the original script working for PG. This is a quick guide to getting it...
Replies
Views
I’ll start by saying that this is most likely something I’ve configured incorrectly and that I’m not blaming...
Replies
Views
Hi, I changed my domain on my Hetzner dedi server, but my wordpress site still reverts to my previous domain, even...
Replies
Views
I have read a few issues with getting Bazarr working. I got it working this morning using the default install paths...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone is having issues in regards to adding a file path which has spaces in which isn't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i hope your all doing ok at this time I am newbie to PG so far its been great and perfect for my...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if Nextcloud is working, I setup with sqlite and everything seems to be working well, but when I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if anyone could share their config.json file for a working plex_autoscan (obvisouly with...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup plex auto scan and it seems to be ignoring my files.. "SERVER_PATH_MAPPINGS": {...
Replies
Views
I changed the Processor setting to Performance Mode and I am not happy with the results. Is there a way to set it...
Replies
Views
i have tried everything. i'm kinda lost in setting varken up. followed every step. but my panel looks like this...
Replies
Views
I see they have a new layout for radarr, how can I download this as I would like to start using it
Replies
Views
Created YML file in communityapps for requestrr. https://github.com/darkalfx/requestrr Handy chat bot service...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone I have Plex setup to run via Cloudflare - but every time Plex updates- I lose the custom server URL's...
Replies
Views
This howto focuses on the creation of a VPN container that will be used as a Proxy/Hub for other containers needing...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Pgblitz is running amazingly on my server, which really helps, as Traefik was impossible to install on my...
Replies
Views
I would like to access deluge remotely at 58846 with a deluge client because not all plugins work with the webui...
Replies
Views
Hi I really love Plex when it comes to movies and tv series but the audiobook support is still terrible I tried...
Replies
Views
hey guys :) has anyone managed to setup tdarr successfully ? were is best place to mount cache folder, i have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I cannot deploy Traefik correctly. the log give me: level=error msg="Unable to obtain ACME certificate for...
Replies
Views
Olá meu primeiro post Estou procurando monitoramento! fora do netdata, preciso verificar o status da CPU, fazer...
Replies
Views
As far as I can tell, I have turned off all settings that would set Plex to scan libraries. I have a library of...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending