Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
From Nintendo Direct,we can know that the calssic games, Overwatch will be played on Nintendo Switch, and Yesterday...
Replies
Views
Deez is not loading when I use my IP or domain. I'm using the latest image, but get a 500 error. Anyone else having...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I just installed PG and Plex Media Server on a Hetzner server, after usbing Plex locally for years. I was...
Replies
Views
I recently installed pgblitz and infact it has been a pleasant experience but I want to setup rocket chats on the...
Replies
Views
In Sonarr, I’ve got a series where it successfully finds two episodes and they get downloaded successfully. The two...
Replies
Views
I've been using plexguide for quite a while on a dedicated Hetzner server. It works well, but I'd like some of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i thought i'd go and checkout doing an update, as i noticed some of the containers are also needing updates...
Replies
Views
After installing sonarr or radarr, tried both versions, there are no py files for mp4converter available. yes i have...
Replies
Views
I've started to add users and such and want to make the recommended changes, First thing I tried to do was update...
Replies
Views
I want to use Plex Media Scanner from Command line with: docker exec plex /usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Plex\ Media\...
Replies
Views
Whats the best way to download files from the server to your local machine? Is there an app I can install that...
Replies
Views
when i try to connect to the teamspeak docker it fails to connect with the domain. when i fill in my local adres...
Replies
Views
Hi. Whenever I do a new install, it says it installed the app, but they do not come online. In the process I...
Replies
Views
Hi This is sort of a bizarre issue which I'm really struggling to resolve. I recently implemented the Cloudflare...
Replies
Views
Hi, i read some of the old posts regarding ubooquity admin page, however i am on a remote server. So i assume i...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Just installed PGBlitz and i mostly have it setup. Got the sub domains, plex and all the stuff installed...
Replies
Views
I am getting database locked errors within Sonarr which is (seemingly) preventing Sonarr and NZBget sharing download...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, In my PGUI I have all of these logs: ==> /plexguide/logs/pg.log <== ==> /plexguide/logs/pgblitz.log...
Replies
Views
ribso
R
Hi all, I have been having loads of fun setting up/installing PGBlitz the last day or so to a hetzner box, with...
Replies
Views
I finally got everything working, but testing out on some smaller files, and I see a few concerns in the process on...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hi, Something in a recent release seems to have caused some issues with my setup because it was working before. I am...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I am trying to create a mattermost server and using mariadb:port to connect, according to the logs when it does a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it would be possible to get a instance of Newznab setup within Portainer? or has anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Important UPDATE: Wiki-Page...
Replies
Views
I have succussfully backed up and restored all app data onto my new install of pgblitz on my new computer how ever...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I exempted the required apps from PGShield but I haven't quite got the configuration right. I tried...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I checked the map https://pgblitz.com/attachments/plexguide-apps-png.2529/ and it's all very confusing. What should...
Replies
Views
I have done some initial work on this app, but can't seem to figure out how to get it to play nicely with migrating...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to make a backup of my applications in pgbackup. When I open option 7, and choose for the...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to install the AutoRemovePlus plugin (https://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtopic.php?t=47243 ) on...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hello i finally pushed all my music to my google drive from my home server. I used to use the Airsonic docker on...
Replies
Views
The link to the old wiki entry is broken for me. I'm making guesses but I don't want to make a big mess I have to...
Replies
Views
I've pulled together a custom container that deploys out minio correctly and it works fine but as part of the deploy...
Replies
Views
Need some help please. deluge deamon doesnt seem to start, not sure if something has gone wrong somewhere...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to rebuild the apps list? Im trying to fix some pg shield stuff however ombi, plex, and tautulli are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have installed Organizr for my TLD. I have PGshield installed. I am not able to disable or exempt Organizr...
Replies
Views
Hi, i keep on receiving plex indirect connection for some reason. Help please. I tried opening the previous post but...
Replies
Views
Deluge doesn't work- getting this error in the logs RuTorrent keeps shitting itself (plugins constantly stop...
Replies
Views
I posted this on another thread buit maybe it is better to post a new one. My seedbox has Deluge right now but if...
Replies
Views
Guys, They are using PGBlitz without encryption and with 2 keys only. Prior to upgrading to the latest version, I...
Replies
Views
I had just deployed a number of apps via Box, it all completed ok (and I can see everything running) but before I...
Replies
Views
I have a hetzner server with PMS running on it but it doesn't work well so I plan to install PGBlitz on that server...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have this partition: Device Start End Sectors Size Type /dev/sda1 2048...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get Traefik deployed and keep running into issues. I have verified my domain is pointed to the...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I spent a few hours of the day trying add Download client (qbittorrent) on Radarr. Can someone help?
Replies
Views
@MrDoob you had mentioned prior that you all were looking for community apps ideas for PG Blitz. While you support...
Replies
Views
Shoko Server [Homepage] [GitHub] [Wiki Entry] Shoko Server has been pushed to the Community Apps Repo. Shoko...
Replies
Views
FlexGet [Homepage] [GitHub] [Wiki Entry] FlexGet has been pushed to the Community Apps Repo. FlexGet is a...
Replies
Views
Anyone install mail-in-a-box along side PGBlitz? The installation page says it requires a fresh install of Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
anyone else try and set this up with the new build 2.0.2 that is downloaded and been able to change the webui...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there a way to password protect PGUI? Currently when I enable it; it can be accessed and viewed by anyone Eg...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello guys! I am trying to set my local plexguide server up, but for a linux novice it's not that easy! I want to...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
the server just became unclaimed and now i dont see my server and cant find out a way to fix this. can somebody help...
Replies
Views
Hi guys this morning I was trying to deploy cloudcmd but I got an error, cloudcmd is trying to use the Portainer...
Replies
Views
So after what seems like my 100th time of rebuilding my local hosted plex server and waiting for my plex library...
Replies
Views
Any assistance appreciated
Replies
Views
Hey, is there a way to have 2 instances of the same pg app with different ports running in docker ? If yes, how can...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just saw that there was a copy of ubooquity and wanted to move my book/comic library to my T Drive and move...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was about to install a new app to my PG after not touching it for a while (I really only use Plex on it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Could someone add Filebot to PG?Could be useful? https://hub.docker.com/r/jlesage/filebot
Replies
Views
Dozzle [Homepage] [GitHub] [Wiki Entry] Dozzle has been pushed to the Community Apps Repo. Dozzle is a...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone ran into issues with installing the booksonic community app. I deployed via plexguide and...
Replies
Views
I've got Mylar installed and setup so it searched and added the first comic to sabnzbd which it downloaded but the...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping this is the correct area to ask this as I couldn't find a better area. I'm currently pulling down some...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Deluge keeps crashing after reaching 40MB/s down and 8MB/s up. Most often times, it will restart itself after...
Replies
Views
When Mylar installs the folder is set to user:group 911:911 and all folders it creates are as well. Any way to fix...
Replies
Views
Is anyone successful in getting Mylar Dev branch running instead of the Master branch. The maker of Mylar is pretty...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hello, This morning I used the PG Hetzner iGPU / GPU HW-Transcode tool and after it was completed and I rebooted...
Replies
Views
Hi Whats the default username and password for pyload? Thanks
Replies
Views
hey Team, since today i get a nginx bad gateway error when trying to access my plexserver. in portainer i have...
Replies
Views
Hi there Trying to install Sonarr, and getting the following error when selecting "[1] Utilize Core Box -...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys - Does anyone know of a way to migrate plex watched statuses to a new build? I've been running Plex on...
Replies
Views
My sonarr is downloading random shows? Ive had about 6 shows appear in the last 2 weeks. Its wierd. I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, tried updating to 8.6 and even did the factory Reset installing but I cant start Plexguide now. This is...
Replies
Views
Hi, just tested the ubooquity setup. After the setup routine is finished the container is running. So far so good...
Replies
Views
I have airsonic installed and running but I can't exempt it from PG Shield since PG Shield seems to think it's not...
Replies
Views
Hello hello. So I somewhat have forgotten my Sonarr password. I've tried to removal and reinstall which didnt work...
Replies
Views
Is there a guide anywhere for setting up Headphones? Don't know what information it requires.
Replies
Views
i'm running PG version 8.5.8. i've forked the Apps-Community and edited the resilio.yml file to add a /unionfs...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Making a thread for this in the right place. I see Mr machine from the community has a docker container...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just a quick question, watchtower does not seem to be updating plex. I am currently on 1.15.0.659 Plex...
Replies
Views
While running Watchtower helps you keep your images current, it steadily fills up your harddrive with useless junk...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have the deluge here saving my torrents in /mnt/unionfs/torrents/finalizados(Gdrive). After renaming the files I...
Replies
Views
The handbrake container is super-useful, but can't make use of QSV on Intel CPUs because the --device /dev/dri flag...
Replies
Views
IVE SETTED UP PLEX LAST MONTH USING PGBLITZ AND IVE REALISED SOME CONTENT IS BEING REMOVED SO NOW I WANT TO ENCRYPT...
Replies
Views
Hello i setup a demo of the latest pgblitz on one vps.. all was ok.. i just want to ask.. if is possible on...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/Boerderij/Varken
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue where I add a movie on Radarr, NZBGet downloads it, but it is never renamed/moved to the correct...
Replies
Views
I reinstalled Ubuntu 18.04 and running plexguide 8.5.8, I have around 42k of TV episodes to re-add. I encountered...
Replies
Views
Hi, What happened to PGDupes and is it coming back anytime soon? Many Thanks Jack
Replies
Views
Is it possible to introduce a config file that allows deploying a new server without going through all the steps...
Replies
Views
I know the data i somewhere. But i can't find it ?!?!?!
Replies
Views
Fresh install of debian, haven't did much besides updating and upgrading it. I've spent a good couple of hours tying...
Replies
Views
I'm having what looks like the same problem as this person here...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Does watchtower update itself? I see a lot of development going on with watchtower, but I don't see that it updates...
Replies
Views
I finally worked through some issues and got my machine updated from 6.5 to 8.5 but I have a couple of problems that...
Replies
Views
Plex published some useful info: We’re thrilled to announce that our new big-screen interface is now available for...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, since the update all my movies and tv shows are unavailable. Only 1 TV Show appears in Plex... Everything...
Replies
Views
Below in red is what I noticed after attempting to redeploy plexpass conttainer on 8.6beta2 Cant find anything...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending