Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Evening All, Love the app - been using it for a long time now, was using a pretty old version up until two or three...
Replies
Views
How do I update Deezloaderremix to the latest version. Pulled the latest image, uninstalled completely and...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Did a reinstall and oddly enough mp4 automator is refusing to work for sonarr, radarr appears fine. I have...
Replies
Views
I can not play a movie on plex at the moment it says it couldn’t create the playback. How do I rollback the pms version
Replies
Views
Hi all, I did a search, but could not find the answer. My sub-domains have been flagged at work. Esp. the...
Replies
Views
hey guys running latest plexguide beta, running radarr/sonarr with aront mp4 convertor been running ok till recently...
Replies
Views
Is there a reason why the Bazarr file paths aren't fixed yet? Using the following container now with fixed file...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just thought I would share this app I've found that could be useful to the community. I can see it...
Replies
Views
I have WatchTower enabled for everything but Plex is saying to manual update to 1.15.1.791 should I do this or what...
Replies
Views
How do I update this easily? I see a new version is out. Also, I’m getting a cannot connect to deezer issue. Anyone...
Replies
Views
I know that I have to edit the docker file to add a volume to mount to unionfs but I cannot figure out where to edit...
Replies
Views
I am really impressed with this PGBlitz setup! Just wanted to note that because I am inexperienced with all this...
Replies
Views
Since I updated earlier and redeployed blitz since it was still sending to my gdrive, files started to move to...
Replies
Views
i have updated from ovh to a hetzner server i get the same file exists?! also i have 2 instances of radarr and...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I googled it, but with containers it's completely different. I understand nothing:(
Replies
Views
What is the best way to update Plex when one chose to exclude it from Watchtower? Always fearful that I'm going to...
Replies
Views
I am building a pg server in azure with gsuite storage, I have plex working and am uploading 15tb of data (taking...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. First post on the boards and very new to linux. So I'm migrating from Hetzner to a OneProvider...
Replies
Views
Hi, So i've occasionally been getting this issue pop up, setup is: Server with only Plex on it, and PG to...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to set or un-set PG Shield for radarr4k or sonarr4k. Even though both are installed, they don't show...
Replies
Views
Looks like 8.5.8 is still having issues when installing plex. I'm guessing it isn't getting a claim properly for...
Replies
Views
Here you go https://github.com/benderstwin/PlexGuide-Community/blob/v8.4/apps/telegraf_how_to.md Let me know if...
Replies
Views
running version 8.4.7 deluge wont save selected plugins and all dir are set to /root/Downloads i change save...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have noticed twice over the last few days failures with indexers in sonarr and radarr using jackett. Upon...
Replies
Views
Dear @Admin9705 You announced before christmas that you would bake this. Any Progress :)
Replies
Views
M
Hey boys, i want to build this as docker ; but i my skill are in dockers not the best ^^ i hope any one can do it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I've set up a few dedicated servers before so my knowledge is reasonable but there is still lots to learn. Really...
Replies
Views
I got everything working in plexguide. I installed organizr from the community. I can access it with it's...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set up Ubooquity, but I can't get access to the admin page. I have to manually change the config file...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since PG 8.5.4 , the apps from PG Core and community don't install. All PG versions until 8.5.8. Uninstall, Re...
Replies
Views
Install pgblitz 8.5.6 in GCE and all applications are installed and run without problems, Only I just can not...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, anyone know what happened to the Mariadb nextcloud container that used to get deployed at the same time?
Replies
Views
Issue: Unable to see where these STRM files are on the file structure. I am expecting to see them in "/mnt/strm" i...
Replies
Views
I've got 1Gb up and down but Plex still seems to buffer every 3 seconds. Transcoding isn't an issue - in fact it's...
Replies
Views
I am moving to gce and backed up my local install. I went into pg vault to restore but it doesn’t show the prior...
Replies
Views
Hey all So this morning I woke up to being unable to connect to my PMS. I even tried the local IP:33400/web and...
Replies
Views
For some reason whenever I turn on port guard, my Plex server becomes unreachable. All other apps work fine. I get...
Replies
Views
Plex published some useful info: Ho ho ho! Join us this fine evening around the warming glow of your multi-core...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I was unable to access the UI for containers, so I rebooted. When it rebooted it would not start plexguide due to...
Replies
Views
I have been studying PlexGuide for a bit and frankly found way too much for me - and way to technical. I would...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
If I'm wanting to remove movies or tv shows from my library. How is the best way to do this? Through gdrive or going...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi, I am running a remote plex server on a dedicated box via traefik (cloudflare) using the plex.domain address...
Replies
Views
Ive just built a new PG instance and for the first time amazingly need to use PG port guard, i have everything...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Edit: Below still works, but better to get from the official community app hub inside PG...
Replies
Views
I instaleld it in two different servers (one of them running the latest plexguide version) but I can't copy paste...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, so I have successfully built what I would call "RaddarHook". It's a php/nginx container that accepts...
Replies
Views
Background: Ubuntu 18.04 | Hetzner EX-42, Helsinki, Finland | PG 8.4.6 | Cloudflare DNS Question: Traefik seems...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
First off...this PG is amazing! Incredible work to those of you making this happen! Anyhow, I've got files being...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
With ports closed and PG Shield enabled, is there a way to use the NZB360 android app? It makes sense that it would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just created a script which allows you to post process extracted jdownloader2 downloads with the docker...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
As the title says PGUI is reporting that my Union - RClone is "Not Operational". What does that mean exactly. Best...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with jackett and set a blackhole, the only path i can choose is /mnt and i dont want that and...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hey guys, Is there a way to backup my current plex server, keep it running, and then redeploy the backed up data...
Replies
Views
Hi, All of my torrents seems to be added directly to "paused" status. It never get away from this. Any idea...
Replies
Views
I'm new to Plexguide and mostly new to Ubuntu but have been playing around for the past week on my local server and...
Replies
Views
This small howto builds a complete solution providing a nice website displaying the download and upload speed of...
Replies
Views
hey team, if i upload manually files from /mnt/downloads/jdownloader2 to /mnt/unionfs/uploads i get an error...
Replies
Views
If you notice that some of the apps aren't the newest version and/or new apps that are on the GitHub page aren't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I just learnt about PlexGuide today and decided to install it on my dedicated server. I am running...
Replies
Views
After updating to 8.3.15, I go to install sonarr (or any other image) and when I deploy I get "ERROR -- No APP...
Replies
Views
So I installed plexguide on a 18.04 server bare installation, seemed to work good, no errors besides a failure to...
Replies
Views
Hi I have to move my server to a different hoster and have some troubles atm with the update I have about 90TB of...
Replies
Views
Is the current Docker image for plex fubar? i just created a new vm installed PG 8.13 set up PGMOVE installed...
Replies
Views
I tried the last couple of days to get the HW transcoding working on a dedicated server from Hetzner. Unfortunately...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi all, I done a clean install of Ubuntu and set everything up again but this time Traefik appears to be working...
Replies
Views
Right now I'm running a custom container, with much headache. I was curious if I can just swap out the image path...
Replies
Views
Hey all I'm running a new install and getting some errors adding libraries and modifying them within plex. I add a...
Replies
Views
Doesn't work. Using the latest version, local install (no gSuite), ubuntu machine. Ran the installer for next...
Replies
Views
I just installed 8.3.13 on a fresh Ubuntu install. For some reason there are no folders in the UnionFS folder like...
Replies
Views
Ive installed Home Assistant but its missing the Hass.io tab which is required to install addons. Has anyone else...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have had to restart from scratch with PG due to a problem I hit. I have fresh install of 8.3.7 -...
Replies
Views
HI there, I was wondering if it is possible to download directly a file in Gdrive, because my VPS only has 30gb of...
Replies
Views
Can you please clarify sudo user setup on v8? instructions: Installing and using plexguide with only the root user...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I'm looking to start sharing my Google Team Drive with my family members accounts. Only issue is...
Replies
Views
HI guys I am trying to install plexguide on my bytesized hosted server thru ssh with no luck. I do not have SU but...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Just done a full clean server installation with the latest PG and quickly stuck plex on to get it up and running...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hello is there a way to move /opt/appdata/plex/database/Library to a diff location, say /mnt/downloads ect.. as i...
Replies
Views
Well do to the site having to restore from backup, I didn't get a chance to try out that sollution that some kind...
Replies
Views
There are a couple of odd behaviors that were introduced when I did a clean install of plexguide starting on version...
Replies
Views
Running PG 8.2.3. Trying to add deluge to radarr but it tries to auto fill the settings for sabnzbd. I change it...
Replies
Views
I use Portainer to create a NFS mount called "video" I can access it through the Radarr docker container and...
Replies
Views
Hey i just installed Plexguide on my server and connected it to my gdrive business. Now i facing the problem that...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
? Apps Queued for Installation beets ? Quitting? TYPE > exit | ? Ready to Backup? TYPE > deploy ? Type APP for...
Replies
Views
Three questions: First, is there any kind of an issue running PG and traefik on two machines in the same network...
Replies
Views
This is a dumb question, I know. Everything has been working well enough for a while, and so I haven't rebooted my...
Replies
Views
I had no issues with 7.7 version being able to search and see every folder on my gdrive. However, with the new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, After a few rebuilds of PG7 and now PG8 I think I've spotted an issue when changing the processing location...
Replies
Views
i moved to a new root server on netcup.de i reinstalled plexguide from scratch an wanted to install an new plex...
Replies
Views
When I get into pgupdate the system shows me that 8.1.8 is available. But when I go to update from 7.7.7 to 8.1.8...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for a way to get rid of my multitude of duplicates i used pgdupes as long as it was part of PG...
Replies
Views
Currently having issues when playing back some files on the server so looking at possibly converting all the library...
Replies
Views
First test download and of course, a problem. Well not the first (associated with the download) but the other two i...
Replies
Views
I have installed PG and the following apps: - Sabnzbd - Sonarr - Radarr - Plex I am able to setup and use sabnzbd...
Replies
Views
It seems like deluge just doesn't want to keep my settings. Everytime I open it in my browser, the setting have gone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wanting to be able to setup deluge thin client on my laptop to access my remote deluge instance on my...
Replies
Views
I am trying to redeploy Plex after updating to 8.1 from 7.7.7. It is hanging on the step below, and doesnt move...
Replies
Views
Plex stopped working I’m trying to re install and it gets here and stops been here for 15 mins so far
Replies
Views
Hello, I a running 8.1.5 on a Hetzner Cloud. I have install Traefik with GoDaddy and all is working : ) thank you...
Replies
Views
I am running deluge via webUI and as a Daemon on a Windows 10 machine. This is on a separate machine from my Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
hey there i'm beating the sh*** out of radarr for the past 2 days and i can't get it sorted out. my radarr is just...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending