Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi I'm looking for a way to get rid of my multitude of duplicates i used pgdupes as long as it was part of PG...
Replies
Views
Currently having issues when playing back some files on the server so looking at possibly converting all the library...
Replies
Views
First test download and of course, a problem. Well not the first (associated with the download) but the other two i...
Replies
Views
I have installed PG and the following apps: - Sabnzbd - Sonarr - Radarr - Plex I am able to setup and use sabnzbd...
Replies
Views
It seems like deluge just doesn't want to keep my settings. Everytime I open it in my browser, the setting have gone...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wanting to be able to setup deluge thin client on my laptop to access my remote deluge instance on my...
Replies
Views
I am trying to redeploy Plex after updating to 8.1 from 7.7.7. It is hanging on the step below, and doesnt move...
Replies
Views
Plex stopped working I’m trying to re install and it gets here and stops been here for 15 mins so far
Replies
Views
Hello, I a running 8.1.5 on a Hetzner Cloud. I have install Traefik with GoDaddy and all is working : ) thank you...
Replies
Views
I am running deluge via webUI and as a Daemon on a Windows 10 machine. This is on a separate machine from my Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
hey there i'm beating the sh*** out of radarr for the past 2 days and i can't get it sorted out. my radarr is just...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, just setting pg up for the first time in ages, and first time on remote server with sonarr/radarr. How do...
Replies
Views
Could someone possibly make a container for QDirStat and add it to PlexGuide-Community? I have attempted to make one...
Replies
Views
hello everyone I just wanted to share this with those of you who may not already know this. If youre like me and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just did the setup with plexguide, installed the apps I wanted, activated Traefik and PG Shield, was great...
Replies
Views
Is there an open source backup solution i can freely install via docker on this awesome system. I need it for our...
Replies
Views
Two versions: 1: Handbrake - uses Google OAuth verification 2: Handbrake2 - uses username and password verification...
Replies
Views
I'm running into an issue with deploying a second instance of Radarr. I'm trying to deploy Radarr4k from the...
Replies
Views
@Admin9705 I was wondering if you could set me up with push access to the community apps.
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, need some help. I just want to install ubooquity, but I get the following error when I open the webpage by...
Replies
Views
have a folder for my comedy dvds and in that folder are seperate folders for each comedian but when added to plex i...
Replies
Views
hi guys. anyone else with this? i remember seeing someone mention this in another thread... is it me or is it a bug...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm downloading from 1fichier, no problem when i had a basic user register, but when i bought an access...
Replies
Views
My Deluge Container seems to be broken?? The Deluge Container actually fails to start on its own after updates...
Replies
Views
Anybody want to help take a stab at this?
Replies
Views
Hey, I recently upgraded to version 8 and now Plex is giving me this browser error: This page isn’t working [Domain...
Replies
Views
I looked in Portainer and Plex container will not start. Anyone else have a bad time with this today?
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi all, I'm trying to decide on which one I prefer. Personally I think Plex looks nicer however Emby has speed and...
Replies
Views
ohhh no.... i thought it would work. What do i do here :) every movie and series i've godt says it's not there...
Replies
Views
Hello guys! I've just found this Torrent Client Manager surfing thourgh the web...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use Azure as my Plex server, after installing Plex with Plexguide on my Azure server, it showed an IP...
Replies
Views
Hello I am about to upgrade my system to PG 8. I was wondering if I could setup nextcloud to use /mnt/unionfs and...
Replies
Views
What do I set my download file and torrent file too as in v8 it’s empty
Replies
Views
Could be nice to have this program in pg with webui :giggle: Link
Replies
Views
I kinda like the new dashboard in plex (plex pass) And with the hetzner Hardware konfiguration. I have now 2 users...
Replies
Views
Which docker I’d do I need to use so I can change my whole library to mp4
Replies
Views
Hey folks, Have installed a guacamole docker container. The container starts but the standard password seems not to...
Replies
Views
After watching the PG youtube vid about making your own containers, I decided to give it a go. I really wanted my PG...
Replies
Views
I updated plex to the newest version about 3 days ago. Ever since it stops working at 2:07am everyday. Container...
Replies
Views
Afternoon folks, I'm having an issue where the streams for pretty much every client will stop after anywhere from...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hey everyone. Slowly making progress on the setup and config of this, given that I have already done this locally...
Replies
Views
There's no plugins or channel option, how to install plugins?
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
PG Patrol is deployed and set to immediately kick transcodes. It does not. See screen shots; tested through plex.tv...
Replies
Views
Hey just wanted to put it out there that I used to have to wait up to 30 sseconds for anything to start. It was...
Replies
Views
I have noticed that my post processing has not been happening since the upgrade. Also noticed that for some reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all, In order to improve the usability of the "plexguide environment" we all use additional dockerized apps. I...
Replies
Views
so i've been setting up a new machine and tried to deploy plex. i have plex pass and choosen the option for remote...
Replies
Views
https://github.com/blacklabelops-legacy/logio
Replies
Views
Hi guys. How is logarr configured. i'm running a hetzner, but the logarr is configured to check sonarr and radarr at...
Replies
Views
Been away for some time now but wondering if I can run rar2fs on plexguide?
Replies
Views
where is deezloader download folder?There is no file /root/Music/Deezloader/ folder.Deezloaderremix says file...
Replies
Views
Will we have nextcloud 15 in a version of P.G. 7.x? I was released this month and looks like there are a lot of...
Replies
Views
where is deezloader download folder?There is no file /root/Music/Deezloader/ folder.Deezloaderremix says file...
Replies
Views
PEOPLE!syncthing has used up ALL of my storage. Any ideas how to free up this space please?? set up syncthing to...
Replies
Views
Having troubles with Nextcloud. I have PGMove + encryption setup for Plex + Deluge and it works perfectly fine...
Replies
Views
what happened to this been in the setup I've been moving some data round and got loads of dupes i wanted to get...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to figure this one out all day. Consistently when trying to play a higher bitrate file (HQ 1080p or...
Replies
Views
HI, Setting up on a basic Hetzner set up. Can anyone tell me what portguard is and what its worth is? Any obvious...
Replies
Views
EDIT: reposted in a better forum.
Replies
Views
I tried using the following paths /unionfs/music /unionfs/Deezloader /unionfs/ but it doesn't download any song I...
Replies
Views
the paths are all jacked up for me. Wondering if anyone has gotten this to work properly here or not.
Replies
Views
So, I saw that beets is now an option and it looks pretty cool and SAYS it is installing a container, but I am not...
Replies
Views
What does this means :) i have over 2400 subtitles that needs to be downloaded :)
Replies
Views
Hello, I read mulitple times that when you have a plex pass then you get hardware transcoding support. How does...
Replies
Views
I have my download location set to /mnt/unionfs/music but I don't see the files. Please help
Replies
Views
Hello! I have followed the instructions on the forums, and old wiki on how to setup Radarr through Plexguide...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! traefik2 is configured with Cloudflare, all the docker apps (except plex) are all working with the domain...
Replies
Views
hello, greetings to all, I ask this question, is there a way to order and change the title and covers of my movies...
Replies
Views
The Speedtest container from PG Tools/System & Network Auditor does not complete. The script executes, but the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering how or if people are downloading particularly large files that are too big for their drive size...
Replies
Views
When installing jirafeau with 7.1.6, it installs PGBlitz-ui and portainer gives jacket.
Replies
Views
So I am currently having an issue that I can't diagnose. If I try to access my plex through plex.mydomain.com, I...
Replies
Views
hey guys any ones mp4 converter still running in this new version ? ive tried in nzbget extension also sonarr /...
Replies
Views
This seems like a pretty major release https://forum.rclone.org/t/rclone-1-44-release/7211 Some highlights I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to use the WebTools Plugin. When I klick on the plugin within Plex he wants to send me to...
Replies
Views
Appguard causes sonarr / radarr and other apps to fail auths with other apps specifically jackett via 403. Is it...
Replies
Views
This is strange. I finally got everything running smooth yesterday with PG, but I see that my TV is nested under one...
Replies
Views
dont know if you seen this project but check it out wish it could be a part of plexguid cause this looks awesome...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to reinstall plex after updating to 7.003b and the script keeps hanging here...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to confirm that when setting up Plex that the file path is the /unionfs/tv or /unionfs/movies.
Replies
Views
Hello guys what would be better for read content from Plex, point to /mnt/tdrive or point to /mnt/unionfs? Thanks...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make a webui to the backup system, so we can see a percent bar. To see how far it's going. When...
Replies
Views
***Dedicated Server from Oneprovider ***Plexguide 7.004b ***Plex Pass During the last 3 days I have had too many...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just a quick question, If i download a boxset direct onto my torrent client and import the folder into...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems with permissions on Deluge. For the torrent I'm trying to download I get the error message...
Replies
Views
anyone solve this? i have tons of these in sonarr or radarr
Replies
Views
Looking for a way to start/stop my PMS easily. I don't know how to interact with the do
Replies
Views
My recntly added never seems to be right does anyone else have this issue? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post...
Replies
Views
I've been running manual conversions until I can get the automation working properly in both Sonarr and Radarr. The...
Replies
Views
Edit/Update: Using the config through the web (F10 or click on the gear/F10 button at the bottom) does work - just...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to login to cloudcmd using my username and password to connect to the sever in terminal. Is this...
Replies
Views
So, I've been running my server for well over 9 months now without any issues. I think there were a new plex...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out the load the a Hetzner EX61 is taking when playing multiple streams. Any ideas how to...
Replies
Views
Stuck on this message for over 1 hour. TASK [Create plex directories]...
Replies
Views
I am converting everything from Radarr and Sonarr to .mp4 so I can direct play everything on my Apple TV's. However...
Replies
Views
Looking to change the Rclone wait time. At the moment it looks like it's set to 2 minutes before content is uploaded...
Replies
Views
Hi What are the correct paths to store our music and get it recognized by Airsonic. The default unions mount...
Replies
Views
Having a look at Pyload and it seems to forget any config change like adding accounts, the configs/downloads also...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have set download path to /unionfs/movies . Also tried /mnt/unionfs/movies. Radarr does not import...
Replies
Views
I've added info from sonarr. Indexers refuse to work. Nzbclient starts just fine. What's the deal?
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending