Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Can anybody else confirm if they are able to install/use subzero the usual way through Plex Channel or is a manual...
Replies
Views
Would love to know if there is a file somewhere that has all of my Played/Unplayed or Watched/Unwatched tracking...
Replies
Views
fresh install. still getting to grips with everything. plex is up and running, media is in my folders, it's syncing...
Replies
Views
i like keeping the original filenames intact for my movie collection. it helps me reseed, it preserves release group...
Replies
Views
I've done the setup wizard in nowshowing and it has connected to Plex and Tautulli, but the webpage isn't updating...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to setup pyload again having trouble finding the downloaded file
Replies
Views
Just got a brand new server that I'm switching to (I heard about it in the Post Your Benchmarks thread). Reason I...
Replies
Views
hey folks, So don't ask but I accidentally deleted the /downloaded folder for Deluge. So I naturally remade the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have setup PGBlitz which works good. When it comes to Plex library is it possible to add /gdrive and...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to save plex metadata to avoid a rescan? If not, what about my 'mark as played' actions or...
Replies
Views
hey guys, movies have been downloading at a slow pace with radarr, however getting this error in the logs...
Replies
Views
Please help if you can - I’ve been on this hours :/ I have a Synology NAS with radarr/sonar/etc/etc all working...
Replies
Views
For the last month or so Radarr is taking forever when it "Refreshes Movies," and performs other tasks. I've tried...
Replies
Views
S
I'm running deluge, new container, no torrents, 20% cpu on idle constantly. Anyone else seeing this?
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
I share my server with a couple of friends. two of them have 20mbit fiber lines and were able to stream in full HD...
Replies
Views
Just Installed PG. Problem is when Closing Ports with Port Guard it also closes the Deluge incoming Port and its not...
Replies
Views
Just curious if everyone using gdrive for there media storage has the issue of the recently aired tv being wrong in...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have upgraded my plexguide to version 6.055. And with that the old way of mounting my gdrive with...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I'm having some issues with plex, i get unstable and portainer says unhealthy, here is the log...
Replies
Views
When trying to install NextCloud by typing nextcloud into the PG Applications install menu, when it goes through the...
Replies
Views
Anyone having problems seeding using deluge? I cant seem to seed
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I want to ask you what version of plex you are using without any problem
Replies
Views
Hi, Hoping for some advice, I run a netcup root server and host plex for my family. A few have 4k tv's. I can...
Replies
Views
So, I have been using pgdrive for the last few days. it is way too slow to scan libraries with. It takes about a...
Replies
Views
In Deluge it says its saving to /data but i dont see any /data folder in deluge docker folder or any other place...
Replies
Views
I get this when I try and do a single restore
Replies
Views
This is my error after running menu item #11. Any clue how to solve this? It shows like this on a brand new setup...
Replies
Views
I keep getting this error when i tried installing plex. i'm on 6.056 beta 3 TASK [plex : Deploy Plex Container...
Replies
Views
So i'm new to plexguide and docker etc, so this is all a learning experience for me. I have a 16tb server, and am...
Replies
Views
anything i should check to see when my containers are shoing as running but i cant connect. only problem i can is is...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, My previous thread regarding QSV (https://plexguide.com/threads/qsv-on-hetzner.1933/#post-10363) did turn...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. I just deployed plexguide on a dedicated server and everything is great. Except when I try to download...
Replies
Views
Hi all, just after what is average time playback takes to start for everyone? Not really a problem but something...
Replies
Views
I just installed Booksonic and it can not find my media. In the options I have it set for /mnt/unionfs/audiobooks I...
Replies
Views
ive installed prude on latest edge version i have a large library 2000 series im trying to scan into plex from union...
Replies
Views
Plexguide has support for a lot of 3rd party apps. I'm curious which ones are your go to / must have apps? My server...
Replies
Views
Hi there! First of all, big thanks to the creators of plexguide ! It's an amazing tool! I've a small VPS with 20gb...
Replies
Views
Hello! I'm using a private tracker which requires seeding to keep up ratios. My VPS is only 80GB (55GB free) so...
Replies
Views
Since today I have seen to movies don't move anymore to my tdrive. I have been looking in radarr and all the last...
Replies
Views
When I look at Netdata the Plex container is regularly maxed to 2GB of memory usage. I went into portainer and...
Replies
Views
For some odd reason Sonarr has been screwing up A LOT the past few days. I've been having issues with it connecting...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup pyload I get the web page it asks for a username and password that I have not set tried to follow...
Replies
Views
I tried upgrade plex by re-deploying it via the menu but for some reason the container is just gone. When I install...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm a bit of a newbie in terms of linux servers but managed to install quite easily my Plex Server...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having issues with there plex on mobile showing jacked up recently aired tv listings? I'm getting in on...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I just installed PG and Plex Media Server on a Hetzner server, after usbing Plex locally for years. I was...
Replies
Views
I seem to be having problems getting x2go to install Anyone know how to fix it? im on the version below edge
Replies
Views
I'm trying to deploy PGDupes. However, I'm getting the following error when running: /usr/bin/env: ‘python3.5’: No...
Replies
Views
Just built a linux box at home and setup PG on it. Have a large plex on my tdrive and I started the plex scan last...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to convert my MKV files to MP4 after changing Radarr and Sonarr and it's almost done. It currently...
Replies
Views
It was working fine on another remote virtual server (Ubuntu 16.04). I setup PG on a new local dedicated server...
Replies
Views
Using the MP4 image for both Sonarr and Radarr. It was working on the 16th. I did a few updates, and now ffmpeg...
Replies
Views
Not every time but sometimes I get both mkv and mp4 files transferred to gdrive I only want mp4 how can I stop this
Replies
Views
Whenever I try to install headphones, it installs Lidarr instead. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Sorry...
Replies
Views
Hi. There’s something that’s killing my PMS regularly but I don’t know what it is. In the server log it just says...
Replies
Views
So I'm brand new, and I'm experiencing this too. I've been sitting around for a good 10 minutes but no luck...
Replies
Views
I have tested PG on a dedicated server to see how migrating would go from quickbox setup to PG PG uses weird setups...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm pretty new to using Linux and I'm having trouble adding users to The Lounge. From the documentation it says...
Replies
Views
So I've set up a new server at home on LAN just for fun - as I mainly still want to use it as a remote server I've...
Replies
Views
my error message when i try and install it again fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Error...
Replies
Views
Hi I see an option to use Rclone Cache was added to the PG menu. Should I use this guide to setup...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can help with advice with an ongoing issue I am having with Plex buffering that I think is a caching...
Replies
Views
Hello! Apologies if this is off-topic or a newb question. I've got plexguide up and running and absolutely love it...
Replies
Views
nice :) . Do you maybe have an ETA for restoring sonarr4k/radarr4k again?
Replies
Views
I was wondering how many of you guys are able to successfully stream 4K content from your GDrive. I have a local VM...
Replies
Views
Looks like a new update came out for ansible and it's the first time that I've encountered having to select a choice...
Replies
Views
I had Lazy Librarian installed prior to 5.099, but for whatever reason, I tried reinstalling it, and the process...
Replies
Views
Hello Plexguide experts! I was hoping maybe someone could share their best settings for the Plex server on KVM VPS...
Replies
Views
after switch to a new router I got some problem get it to work hope some perhaps will take a look and see if it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I have a problem with my Plex. I'm about to move my entire installation to a dedicated external server...
Replies
Views
Bit of an odd one. Location Path of 1st Radar /Unionfs/Content/Movies Ie lets say you download "a film"..This is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post here. Big big thank you to everyone involved in creating this script, I was doing everything by...
Replies
Views
I installed Plex requests from the 5.96PG, it's running, but when I click on the prompt to setup admin, it just...
Replies
Views
Heya, Deluge starts for a few seconds and then crashes. The log looks fine, exept the last line...
Replies
Views
Cannot reach organizr by subdomain or TLD. All others work as intended. Attempted to restart the container it still...
Replies
Views
I remember someone saying they had to make changes to the script to get plex in docker to connect to the CDN...
Replies
Views
Hi. AirSonic needs a different config, when running behind a reverse proxy. Github issue with same problem...
Replies
Views
I have a odd Plex problem. I am running a VPS with Gdrive as storage and all that is working properly. I am using...
Replies
Views
I've removed the Docker image an multiple restarts. Client is no longer loading. I went back to rebuild it but PG...
Replies
Views
Pre: a. Downloaded OpenFLIXR_2.0_Hyper-V.vhd and deployed VM b. Configured Google Drive, Gsuite, team drive and...
Replies
Views
Sooo with everyones help everything on my end seems to be running. I am running on a VPS with Gdrive Business for...
Replies
Views
ERROR: Could not locate exceptions.csv file. Make it is in datadir: /config/mylar. I've reinstalled it multiple...
Replies
Views
Anyone movie posters not coming through on plex or plexpy? It been happening to me the last few days.
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I have 2 short questions concerning plex updates. 1. How does updating plex work with plexguide? Does it...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a backup of 14Gb and it have like 12 hours restoring it's that normal? I need to worry about...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! So I am running PGDrive with ST2. I have my radarr paths set as non-static and hence folder names...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been trying to restore Plex backup from another install for over a day, but I just cant seem to get it to...
Replies
Views
Just want to clarify that my plex should be pointed to the /unionfs/movies location and that once a movie is...
Replies
Views
I use to use PG guide with the WordPress container setup and it worked great! (I miss it now) I ended up changing...
Replies
Views
I don't know if it is plexguide or deluge or one provider but i am having a hard time seeding any torrents. for some...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever come across Database Locked errors for Sonarr or Radarr before? Currently using the Zachawii/sonarr...
Replies
Views
I was looking at Google drive a little bit and noticed that several shows and movies appear to be double uploading...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I'm prepared to feel like a dummy after asking this question. I feel like it's me just overlooking...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up plex so that I can have multiple libraries. To do this I have tried to make new folders inside...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I need your help please. I want to use the YaRSS2 Plugin for Deluge. I can only use the plugin with the...
Replies
Views
I've gone through the plexguide menu to setup Nextcloud, and it's created me a MariaDB container. I cannot find...
Replies
Views
First and foremost I'd like to thank you for plexguide, it's an awesome initiative. I've been using QuickBox for...
Replies
Views
Ive installed plex, worked a treat, but soon as i reboot the server plex wont load up anymore, says unhealthy and...
Replies
Views
works when i try to access it from internal network with ports open, but never works from the subdomain.
Replies
Views
So i got a notice saying i hit the max when trying to share plex. (100 users) It said to send an email to ask for...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending