Other Apps

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hey PlexGuide Team, I need some help regarding Plex Media Server. I add some custom access urls...
Replies
Views
First off, you guys are doing a fantastic job with this project. I've been watching it for a few months and have...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, As I continue to migrate from my old Seedbox, to my own server using PlexGuide, one thing I've still...
Replies
Views
if i close the ports from plexguide will deluge still work fine for seeding and so on? i would think it would stop
Replies
Views
Hi I'm currently using the following setup for my media: TV shows via Sonarr - english movies via Radarr -...
Replies
Views
I have deluge and radarr set up as the wiki says, I have added a torrent it goes to the download file then radarr...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm almost convinced to start a dedicated server and use plexguide as basis There is only one mayor issue i...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if I could connect to servers to 1 gsuite account as I have 12tb of media on a Local machine and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Is there a list of media that is compatible with plex that doesn't require transcoding? Or is it purely...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am just testing out PlexGuide and so far its great although I am not sure if the Deluge setup is missing...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Just setup a new server... works with all the other programs, same as other server I have. Even got to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I run plexguide to install deluge but when i go on ip:8112, i got this error: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED Maybe...
Replies
Views
I have a small SSD as the main OS drive, and a 1TB RAID array attached and would want to use that for storage of all...
Replies
Views
I just installed deluge but it appears there is a password for it that I do not know and could not find. Anyone know...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Has anyone got ubooquity to work? Trying to create a password but it dosent work. sorry if this is a...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Just trying to get clear everything I need and some potential costs. I’ll try to keep this thread...
Replies
Views
I have a question about your Plex Library. Do you keep all your watched stuff and grow a big library? Or do you...
Replies
Views
My server has been running an early Plex Guide for months completely fine until I tried to install Lidarr. I...
Replies
Views
I installed PG several weeks ago, everything was fine. I messed up something with HTTPs and just decided it would be...
Replies
Views
Check out https://wiki.plexguide.com - Lots of great work between @flicker-rate and @davaz
Replies
Views
So I've manually downloaded files from EasyNews for years. I really know nothing about NZB indexers and downloaders...
Replies
Views
Hello, When i used Plexguide before I had never problems. Now when i want to go check Plex on my mobile it says the...
Replies
Views
So for the house, I have a NightHawk X10 router (overkill) and 4 Apple TV's. This simplistic setup for me works...
Replies
Views
Do you have one or plan on getting one?
Replies
Views
My subdomains dont seem to be registering with letsencrypt and getting their certs. How can I force the letsencrypt...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Has anyone tried Plex sync (https://github.com/jacobwgillespie/plex-sync) to synchronise multiple Plex...
Replies
Views
I just did a fresh install using my works internet connection because plex wasn't gathering any movie metadata and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup sonarr and directing it to my unionfs drive, but it will find the shows but won't save it
Replies
Views
Since moving to Docker instances for the separate programs, there's been no word on how to make Radarr (and Sonarr)...
Replies
Views
Are people playing Battlefield?
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, For some reason, the automatic library updates aren't working for me. Files are moved to...
Replies
Views
any reason why this is going on?
Replies
Views
Is switching to their beta worth it. I have a Plex pass and never used it. Have you ever encountered any problems?
Replies
Views
Hey all, I wanted to see if anyone uses Plex Cloud or has used it? I thought it might be a good idea to use it with...
Replies
Views
Is it worth getting the oculus rift? I want to try it, but it still looks heavy and want it to be wireless.
Replies
Views
Hope this game comes out soon? What’s your thoughts?
Replies
Views
Heard the company is finally fixing all the glitches including that main sound glitch. I may have to give it a go again
Replies
Views
Not sure if the SABNZDB section is the best place for this, but figured it is the best place to start as SAB is...
Replies
Views
Have a new one? Do you see the difference? I was just pissed off the controllers were the same (battery wise). I...
Replies
Views
I watched a few of the wiki videos and i saw it mentioned that you shouldnt manually change any of the data on...
Replies
Views
Any recent luck with Kodi? Use it back in 2012, but seen alot of neg press about the addons. Should I try it again?
Replies
Views
i always lose connection once a video as ended and plex is trying to play the next video in a playlist or when auto...
Replies
Views
Is anybody else looking forward to the new FF7 remake?
Replies
Views
Is it me, or does any one miss command and conquer from the 3 days and 2 days. Not version 4, EA messed it up. are...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm new to this plex script, and i already love it! It's so good and quite easy so setup and use. So much...
Replies
Views
I just configured plex and it's saying "Fully accessible outside your network" but when i check it on my phone with...
Replies
Views
I setup radarr, nzbhyrda and SBnzbd, I'm able to search with radar, send over nzb over to SABnzbd, but I'm not sure...
Replies
Views
I have setup IPTV on Emby and wonder which folder should I point to which will enable me to setup recordings in...
Replies
Views
Do you use the Nvidia Shield as a Plex player? Plex on kodi addon? OpenPHT? Or just the Plex Web player. And why? I...
Replies
Views
So I'm thinking of giving Emby a proper go again but when I setup the libraries (/plexdrive4/movies) it only picks...
Replies
Views
anybody heard of some tv plugin for kodi? treats it like as though watching tv. does it require a cpu hooked upto...
Replies
Views
basically, title. I have been trying to set up subtitle agents but it won't find anything at all.
Replies
Views
im having buffering issues with any mkvs containing DTS DCA audio. videos dont even have to be that high in bitrate...
Replies
Views
A
Does anyone else enjoy the FFX soundtracks even more on snow days?
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending