PG Components

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Drives New

Threads
Sub-forums:
  1. Basic (Move)
  2. Blitz
Threads
GCE New

Threads
Threads
Shield New

Threads
Threads
WordPress

Threads
Threads
I attempted to update Plex today and received the error below. Now when installing any container from Plex guide I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So recently (Last few days) Ive been having issues playing files on plex. Ive recently looked into the issue...
Replies
Views
I saw this today: https://gsuiteupdates.googleblog.com/2020/10/introducing-google-workspace.html It looks like...
Replies
Views
Changed from uploader to Unencrypted tdrive PGBlitz last night and it seems to be working in stops and start. I'm...
Replies
Views
can anyone tell me how we are doing the customize terminal I like it and would like to add it to my other server I...
Replies
Views
Okay, just a crazy thought. Now G Suite is ending with unlimited data, a lot of us will be looking for a new place...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, So, since the life of gdrive is getting unpredictable, Does someone found a good alternative ? I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm on PGBlitz v8.7.5 I can't access to the edu account where I had my files so I'm trying to deploy...
Replies
Views
Im trying to install PG on a clean install, and I was able to install ombi and portainer, but get the following...
Replies
Views
Just an fyi, last week google imposed a new limit on team drives in that any object on a team drive can't be...
Replies
Views
When running the latest PG, it has URLs to go to for help. None of them exist .. eg http://pgclone.pgblitz.com
Replies
Views
Was having a look at PGvault and the repo, is there an easy way to change the backup location from gdrive to tdrive?
Replies
Views
I was expermenting with a VPN on my system and now plexguide and my dockers are on the 172.17/18.x.x instead of...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am not sure if I am missing something, and I am very new to all of this, and kind of just following...
Replies
Views
So the file size shows 47 GB but the storage used is 0. You would think the storage used would equal the file size.
Replies
Views
Using a secondary processing disk that is 1.8 tb. PG shows the drive mounted and showing as the processing disk of...
Replies
Views
I had a problem with Radarr and Sabnzbd which locked up the server. Upon reboot all the subfolders in unionfs are...
Replies
Views
I initially set up PGblitz using my main drive and it was getting full(another problem I was having), I switched to...
Replies
Views
Somewhere during setup, I believe there was a prompt for a minimum disk space trigger that shuts down nzb/torrent...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending