Plex

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Plex Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hi Developers, I am able to install PG 8 successfully every time with root or sudo user privileges but I am...
Replies
Views
I’m hoping someone might be able to help me here. I started using Live TV & DVR with Plex and I think others have...
Replies
Views
Hello PG fam happy Sunday, so I have this strange problem and can figure how to fix it and hope someone here can...
Replies
Views
Comes up with this error: 7f07d34be000-7f07d34c2000 r--p 000c9000 103:04 17609691...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone ! Excuse my english (i'm french). I’m facing a new problem on my server : some movies or episodes are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been working on routing Plex traffic through a VPN solution, like Private Internet Access, but I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I would be interested in how you organize your 2k or 4k movies and series in your Plex Server?. I...
Replies
Views
I am having this issue in docker when deploying or recreating the Plex container. Failure driver failed programming...
Replies
Views
I have a new problem that just popped up. I'm using a Hetzner EX42-NVMe setup, with Team drives. It has worked...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, hope one or some of you maybe have an idea about this issue. I'm having a weird issue with my server...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am trying deploy a second server (lets call server B.) using my plex (server A) backup from PGVault...
Replies
Views
If you have a large Plex or emby library backups can keep the service down for a while. What I've noticed though is...
Replies
Views
every now and again when i load plex through my browser i get this error as attached in capture. and when that...
Replies
Views
Plex Media Server gives me the message: "No soup for you. the server you're trying to access doesn't want to let you...
Replies
Views
Just a heads up. Although I use Plex autoscan, I like having realtime monitoring on so plex can instantly pick up...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I need confirmation because my friend who did my Plex installation whit Cloudflare whit any APP and Browser...
Replies
Views
As mentioned in the title, I constantly get this error, especially when uploading lots of content. Uploads work...
Replies
Views
I haven't changed anything on my Plex server. Last night I went to watch something at bedtime and noticed that Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi there, im running my Plex Server on a remote Server and have several Client (LG Tv, Kodi, OpenPHT, much more)...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if there is a guide on setting up a second remote server closer to where I live. Ideally I just want...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have issue with my server, suddenly (without any changes) started to have buffer issues. I think the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Basically the title. Had to update my Plex password and re-claimed my Plex via Portainer update, however I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey, I changed my plex password and now plex is offline on my cloud server. I have tried to reinstall plex from...
Replies
Views
Hit the Google Drive download max quota today for the first time. Checked to make sure nothing was inadvertently...
Replies
Views
Hey, I didnt really change anything recently, yet all of a suddent, plex is adding new movies/tv to the db (its all...
Replies
Views
I'm sure there's probablty abetter thread name but I can't think of one. Purpose of the thread is to advise if...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have PG installed...i use EMBY and PLEX (normal version). Can i move to beta plex and beta emby version...
Replies
Views
Dear Community! Info: I am using a brand new Ubuntu 18.04 LTS Azure VPS with PlexGuide installed on /plex and...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently moved over to a new server and restored previous saved library data using PG Vault. I experienced...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I seriously need some assistance. Let me know if I need to move this somewhere else, or if I've missed...
Replies
Views
I set up everything exactly as in the wiki, but none of the apps want to connect, not even the Windows app. The only...
Replies
Views
Plex has been running fine for months. Tonight things were lagging. I could not find any obvious reason for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, is there any way to get movie/series recommendations like netflix? Or at least is there any tool...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the past i was using plex_top_playlists to have different playlists (e.g. Trakt Trending, Imdb 250, ...)...
Replies
Views
I have about 100tb on google drive mount with plex. I would like to change the directory of the 100tb of media but...
Replies
Views
I ran across this just little bit ago. Plex, Emby & Jellyfin Transcoding in Docker with Nvidia and Intel : Gotchas...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm getting an error with Plex this morning. It's the server unreachable error, where nothing is...
Replies
Views
Hi all So, as I understand it, with h264 files are bigger, but generally don't need transcoding for Plex. h265...
Replies
Views
Trying to switch from one server to one with PlexGuide with as little impact as possible. I have a rather large...
Replies
Views
This is a small thing, but I wonder if there's a server buffer setting or something that I can tweak. Running PG...
Replies
Views
I recently transitioned from a local server to a Hetzner box. Restored Plex from google cloud backup. Now I'm...
Replies
Views
I have been a long time Plex user and over the past 1+ year, I have been using PlexGuide successfully. Unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed that I've been steadily running out of disk space on my Hetzner server. Upon inspection, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have all of the settings as it is in the wiki. I also have the intro feature turned off. Over the past week...
Replies
Views
Hello! Does anyone have a yml configured for a second Plex instance? 1586466100 @admin Do you know if this is possible?
Replies
Views
Recently some of my series have the Trash Can icon on the series and certain seasons. There are no missing...
Replies
Views
So today, I had super sporadic performance with my Plex server (on dedicated hetzner ex42). I would constantly see...
Replies
Views
Hey :) i need some help regarding plex. I was reinstalling Plex with a new account over Pgblitz...
Replies
Views
I completed the install of Plex and can access the page via the new host but as soon as I login with my Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I recently moved from hetzner cloud to a hetzner dedicated. In the process I also changed DNS. Traefik is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am getting this weird issue where some movies are not pulling the correct metadata and poster info?
Replies
Views
So, I have a Hetzner EX42 in Helsinki. I, as well as most of my users, am in South East Asia. A lot of my users...
Replies
Views
There is a project by the name of Plex Remote Transcoder, it essentially replaces the Plex Media Transcoder with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So, I followed the Wiki to set up Cloudflare as a CDN on Plex. The only difference is that I can't find the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been talking to one of my friends who is running a local plex installation - he told me that using RAM...
Replies
Views
I started noticing some weird behavior in Plex about 2hrs ago and did some basic troubleshooting. Movies started...
Replies
Views
Plex Amp - Plex music app Plex Dash - manage your Plex servers. Releases for iOS and Android.
Replies
Views
Those that use GSuite do you use Chapter Thumbnails and/or video previews? I know its recommended to turn them off...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Just checking. Wanting to move my Plex to new domain. I will just redeploy traefik. Will Plex need to be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have had several struggles and headaches over the past week with my Plex. For instance , after an...
Replies
Views
After a server restart i usually have issue with my movies directory, it takes ages to list the directory under ssh...
Replies
Views
After a server restart i usually have issue with my movies directory, it takes ages to list the directory under ssh...
Replies
Views
Hi PG Community, Figured this would be the best place to put this. I for one use the Plex Media Player. Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Lately getting a lot of episodes with a red bin in Plex. I suppose it doesn't move correctly to Google...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I tried for a couple of days to get the nvidia-docker working on my ubuntu 18.04 LTS machine and couldn't...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, i have a plex running in a docker working great, however i have managed to create another plex instance...
Replies
Views
I think I may need to remove and readd my /transcode folder. All my media recently been giving me an error "...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get a plexpass - do i need to remove plex from PG first and then add plex back in using the plexpass...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do I set the Plex Private IP to the Host Ip in the Remote Access segment in Plex settings. Tried seraching...
Replies
Views
I had some slowness issue and found that fix that seem to make plex run faster so far. Can we use this thread for...
Replies
Views
Hi I started using python-plexlibrary today and i really like it There is one thing i would like to integrate to...
Replies
Views
EDIT - Um, I think all I had to do after the optimize database was kill the Plex app on my shield and re-launch it...
Replies
Views
I've just installed pgblitz for the first time. Installed Plex, and when trying to connect on IPADDRESS:32400/web...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I have the latest version of Plexguide, I have a problem because the Plex applications are not...
Replies
Views
I ran into this the other day, not sure if it's widely known, but occassionally on a new plex deployment, the server...
Replies
Views
I would like to run more than instance of Plex in Parallel. Right now I need two but as they are discreet...
Replies
Views
I am about to hit 100 users in my plex user id and as a precaution want to move a server to another user ID. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not a new user but for some reason I don't get the "reset password" email so I had to create a new...
Replies
Views
I've got Plexguide 8.7.5 set up on a Hetzner EX42-NVME and everything's been working great for over a year. Back in...
Replies
Views
(Realized I posted this in the wrong forum before) So I'm in the process of moving from a dedicated Hetzner to a...
Replies
Views
As far as I can tell, I have turned off all settings that would set Plex to scan libraries. I have a library of...
Replies
Views
N.B. This has NOTHING to do with 420 (but i like the way your brain thinks!). Plex pre rolls are tiny short videos...
Replies
Views
Hi - new to this, and had a question. I set up my first Hetzner server yesterday and set up rclone with my gdrive...
Replies
Views
Hello, is there away to get my iptv on plex. According to guides on youtube xsteve only handles like 500 channels...
Replies
Views
It seems that Plex has decided in it's latest interface update to kill the Channels section, which is normally where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have multiple issues on this install of PGBlitz on AWS lightsail. 1) This VPS thinks its a failed GCE feeder...
Replies
Views
So in general, deep analysis and thumbnails are a bad idea for gdrive mounted libraries. But I love thumbnails, and...
Replies
Views
would it be wise to have write a cron job for plex to restart at a specific time everyday to keep it fresh???
Replies
Views
Is direct playing from gdrive still dependent on the plex servers upload speed ? Although i use plexguide i still...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having problems since the last public build, every time i move to plexpass the remote access stops...
Replies
Views
Hi, For the past couple of days I've been having issue with my Plex container. I have Transcoding happening on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got everything up and running finally in the early hours of the morning however, I am having issues with the...
Replies
Views
I've just finished installing everything and plex is scanning my library from GDrive at the moment however, I don't...
Replies
Views
Ive noticed that after adding another dir to my library, for example, I used to have /movies/ and now added...
Replies
Views
Is there any straight forward way to roll back plex to the previous version? Seems there is some issues with the...
Replies
Views
I have made a clean install of my server and Plexguide. All containers installed and restored fine except for Plex...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with Plex leaving two TV Seasons at the top of Just Added. I am attempting to check for corruption...
Replies
Views
hi everybody, i spent hours to move my existing plex library to plexguides docker version. for that i used this...
Replies
Views
Since approximately 2 weeks ago I have had several of my friends complaining about multiple buffering issues when...
Replies
Views
In those using an antenna and plexdvr, what success have you had with purchasing options in regards to anntenas and...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending