Plex

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Plex Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hey guys, I'm getting an error with Plex this morning. It's the server unreachable error, where nothing is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I have issue with my server, suddenly (without any changes) started to have buffer issues. I think the...
Replies
Views
Hi all So, as I understand it, with h264 files are bigger, but generally don't need transcoding for Plex. h265...
Replies
Views
Trying to switch from one server to one with PlexGuide with as little impact as possible. I have a rather large...
Replies
Views
This is a small thing, but I wonder if there's a server buffer setting or something that I can tweak. Running PG...
Replies
Views
I recently transitioned from a local server to a Hetzner box. Restored Plex from google cloud backup. Now I'm...
Replies
Views
Hit the Google Drive download max quota today for the first time. Checked to make sure nothing was inadvertently...
Replies
Views
I have been a long time Plex user and over the past 1+ year, I have been using PlexGuide successfully. Unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed that I've been steadily running out of disk space on my Hetzner server. Upon inspection, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have all of the settings as it is in the wiki. I also have the intro feature turned off. Over the past week...
Replies
Views
Hello! Does anyone have a yml configured for a second Plex instance? 1586466100 @admin Do you know if this is possible?
Replies
Views
Recently some of my series have the Trash Can icon on the series and certain seasons. There are no missing...
Replies
Views
So today, I had super sporadic performance with my Plex server (on dedicated hetzner ex42). I would constantly see...
Replies
Views
Hey :) i need some help regarding plex. I was reinstalling Plex with a new account over Pgblitz...
Replies
Views
I completed the install of Plex and can access the page via the new host but as soon as I login with my Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I recently moved from hetzner cloud to a hetzner dedicated. In the process I also changed DNS. Traefik is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am getting this weird issue where some movies are not pulling the correct metadata and poster info?
Replies
Views
So, I have a Hetzner EX42 in Helsinki. I, as well as most of my users, am in South East Asia. A lot of my users...
Replies
Views
There is a project by the name of Plex Remote Transcoder, it essentially replaces the Plex Media Transcoder with a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So, I followed the Wiki to set up Cloudflare as a CDN on Plex. The only difference is that I can't find the...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been talking to one of my friends who is running a local plex installation - he told me that using RAM...
Replies
Views
I started noticing some weird behavior in Plex about 2hrs ago and did some basic troubleshooting. Movies started...
Replies
Views
Plex Amp - Plex music app Plex Dash - manage your Plex servers. Releases for iOS and Android.
Replies
Views
Those that use GSuite do you use Chapter Thumbnails and/or video previews? I know its recommended to turn them off...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Just checking. Wanting to move my Plex to new domain. I will just redeploy traefik. Will Plex need to be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have had several struggles and headaches over the past week with my Plex. For instance , after an...
Replies
Views
After a server restart i usually have issue with my movies directory, it takes ages to list the directory under ssh...
Replies
Views
After a server restart i usually have issue with my movies directory, it takes ages to list the directory under ssh...
Replies
Views
Hi PG Community, Figured this would be the best place to put this. I for one use the Plex Media Player. Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Lately getting a lot of episodes with a red bin in Plex. I suppose it doesn't move correctly to Google...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I tried for a couple of days to get the nvidia-docker working on my ubuntu 18.04 LTS machine and couldn't...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, i have a plex running in a docker working great, however i have managed to create another plex instance...
Replies
Views
I think I may need to remove and readd my /transcode folder. All my media recently been giving me an error "...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get a plexpass - do i need to remove plex from PG first and then add plex back in using the plexpass...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do I set the Plex Private IP to the Host Ip in the Remote Access segment in Plex settings. Tried seraching...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the past i was using plex_top_playlists to have different playlists (e.g. Trakt Trending, Imdb 250, ...)...
Replies
Views
I had some slowness issue and found that fix that seem to make plex run faster so far. Can we use this thread for...
Replies
Views
Hi I started using python-plexlibrary today and i really like it There is one thing i would like to integrate to...
Replies
Views
EDIT - Um, I think all I had to do after the optimize database was kill the Plex app on my shield and re-launch it...
Replies
Views
I've just installed pgblitz for the first time. Installed Plex, and when trying to connect on IPADDRESS:32400/web...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I have the latest version of Plexguide, I have a problem because the Plex applications are not...
Replies
Views
Plex Media Server gives me the message: "No soup for you. the server you're trying to access doesn't want to let you...
Replies
Views
I ran into this the other day, not sure if it's widely known, but occassionally on a new plex deployment, the server...
Replies
Views
I would like to run more than instance of Plex in Parallel. Right now I need two but as they are discreet...
Replies
Views
I am about to hit 100 users in my plex user id and as a precaution want to move a server to another user ID. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not a new user but for some reason I don't get the "reset password" email so I had to create a new...
Replies
Views
I've got Plexguide 8.7.5 set up on a Hetzner EX42-NVME and everything's been working great for over a year. Back in...
Replies
Views
(Realized I posted this in the wrong forum before) So I'm in the process of moving from a dedicated Hetzner to a...
Replies
Views
As far as I can tell, I have turned off all settings that would set Plex to scan libraries. I have a library of...
Replies
Views
N.B. This has NOTHING to do with 420 (but i like the way your brain thinks!). Plex pre rolls are tiny short videos...
Replies
Views
Hi - new to this, and had a question. I set up my first Hetzner server yesterday and set up rclone with my gdrive...
Replies
Views
Hello, is there away to get my iptv on plex. According to guides on youtube xsteve only handles like 500 channels...
Replies
Views
It seems that Plex has decided in it's latest interface update to kill the Channels section, which is normally where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have multiple issues on this install of PGBlitz on AWS lightsail. 1) This VPS thinks its a failed GCE feeder...
Replies
Views
So in general, deep analysis and thumbnails are a bad idea for gdrive mounted libraries. But I love thumbnails, and...
Replies
Views
would it be wise to have write a cron job for plex to restart at a specific time everyday to keep it fresh???
Replies
Views
Is direct playing from gdrive still dependent on the plex servers upload speed ? Although i use plexguide i still...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having problems since the last public build, every time i move to plexpass the remote access stops...
Replies
Views
Hi, For the past couple of days I've been having issue with my Plex container. I have Transcoding happening on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got everything up and running finally in the early hours of the morning however, I am having issues with the...
Replies
Views
I've just finished installing everything and plex is scanning my library from GDrive at the moment however, I don't...
Replies
Views
Ive noticed that after adding another dir to my library, for example, I used to have /movies/ and now added...
Replies
Views
Is there any straight forward way to roll back plex to the previous version? Seems there is some issues with the...
Replies
Views
Hey, I changed my plex password and now plex is offline on my cloud server. I have tried to reinstall plex from...
Replies
Views
I have made a clean install of my server and Plexguide. All containers installed and restored fine except for Plex...
Replies
Views
I have an issue with Plex leaving two TV Seasons at the top of Just Added. I am attempting to check for corruption...
Replies
Views
hi everybody, i spent hours to move my existing plex library to plexguides docker version. for that i used this...
Replies
Views
Since approximately 2 weeks ago I have had several of my friends complaining about multiple buffering issues when...
Replies
Views
In those using an antenna and plexdvr, what success have you had with purchasing options in regards to anntenas and...
Replies
Views
I rebooted my pc, and now plex won't start. Everything else, ombi, Sonarr, radarr, etc start fine. How can I fix this?
Replies
Views
Background: PG 8.7.5 | EX42-NVME Finland | Cloudflare DNS+CDN | Nvidia Shield Pro 2019 and Amazon Fire TV 3rd Gen...
Replies
Views
I have been using netcup for about 6 months. All 1080P content. Long story short... If I set my clients to...
Replies
Views
I am moving my unencrypted to encrypted. What drive to I mount in Plex? Because my unionfs folder just has my old...
Replies
Views
Hi all, great forum... I am trying to get Sickbeard MP4 automator to auto convert a new video manually added to...
Replies
Views
Up until 2 days ago, my Netcup server was running generally fine. I rebooted it as it seemed to be just a bit...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am a new Plex user and I need a bit of help. I have a QNAP TS-251+ NAS box that hosts plex. I have a...
Replies
Views
As of around 15 minutes ago, I can't stream anything on my plex. I checked my google account. My API requests are...
Replies
Views
First I want to say thank you to the admin and all the developers and contributors of this group. I am really...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've tried just about everything. For a bit over a month or so now, Plex will play a show, but then all...
Replies
Views
This is not a plexguide issue but maybe you can help me understand why plex is transcoding even though I have...
Replies
Views
Just started today. Any files that were uploaded via blitz and have one of the blitz members as the "owner" can be...
Replies
Views
Anyone managed to add playlists to the home screen? This doesn't look possible with Plex out of the box, but...
Replies
Views
Hey guys ! Let me start by thanking you for the amazing work done on PlexGuide. I learned a lot and installed my...
Replies
Views
So for certain users when they are streaming from my Plex the reported IP address is the Local LAN Plex container...
Replies
Views
question having trouble getting movies and videos from my computer to shield , i have plex server on both and 4tb...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the group and am hoping to find some possible solutions. I have used Plex for about 8 years now and love...
Replies
Views
So, im getting Plex setup for personal use ive used the android app and i can connect to my server from it and can...
Replies
Views
Im having some isuess connecting to my server via the app on any external device that's not a broswer. Runing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I've got a home server with plexguide (8.7.5), every time i reboot the server Plex changes it's network...
Replies
Views
Hey guys - Had to let my server go for a bit(hetzner linux ubuntu 18.0.4 LTS) - tried to bring back my old back-up...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I recently migrated to PGBLITZ and I have a question. I have a windows server with over 13TB of storage...
Replies
Views
Hi, since yesterday my plex server is not reachable anymore. I was downloading movies and adding them to my library...
Replies
Views
I would love to give access to LIVE IPTV via something like...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to add some fonts for plex on this path /usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Resources/Fonts, i found this path on...
Replies
Views
I was trying to set up cloudflare CDN for plex and I followed the wiki but didn't seem to work. Just wondering do I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Checking to see if anyone is using the 4v core vps from netcup for plex. How's the transcode performance for...
Replies
Views
Cool to see - https://apple.news/Aeit7BYwTQz-qCXFWjSLI-w
Replies
Views
I've followed the PgBlitz Plex guide, ticked the appropriate boxes in the Library Scan settings (ticked partially...
Replies
Views
I've just signed up for the Plex Pass Upgrade monthly I was just wondering if anyone plays trailers before each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a plex issue. When i want to create Plex optimzed versions, the file is converting perfeclti until...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending