Plex

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Plex Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Plex Amp - Plex music app Plex Dash - manage your Plex servers. Releases for iOS and Android.
Replies
Views
So today, I had super sporadic performance with my Plex server (on dedicated hetzner ex42). I would constantly see...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been talking to one of my friends who is running a local plex installation - he told me that using RAM...
Replies
Views
Hit the Google Drive download max quota today for the first time. Checked to make sure nothing was inadvertently...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed that I've been steadily running out of disk space on my Hetzner server. Upon inspection, I noticed...
Replies
Views
Those that use GSuite do you use Chapter Thumbnails and/or video previews? I know its recommended to turn them off...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Just checking. Wanting to move my Plex to new domain. I will just redeploy traefik. Will Plex need to be...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I have had several struggles and headaches over the past week with my Plex. For instance , after an...
Replies
Views
Hi PG Community, Figured this would be the best place to put this. I for one use the Plex Media Player. Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Lately getting a lot of episodes with a red bin in Plex. I suppose it doesn't move correctly to Google...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I tried for a couple of days to get the nvidia-docker working on my ubuntu 18.04 LTS machine and couldn't...
Replies
Views
Hello! Does anyone have a yml configured for a second Plex instance? 1586466100 @admin Do you know if this is possible?
Replies
Views
Hey guys, i have a plex running in a docker working great, however i have managed to create another plex instance...
Replies
Views
I think I may need to remove and readd my /transcode folder. All my media recently been giving me an error "...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get a plexpass - do i need to remove plex from PG first and then add plex back in using the plexpass...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do I set the Plex Private IP to the Host Ip in the Remote Access segment in Plex settings. Tried seraching...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the past i was using plex_top_playlists to have different playlists (e.g. Trakt Trending, Imdb 250, ...)...
Replies
Views
I had some slowness issue and found that fix that seem to make plex run faster so far. Can we use this thread for...
Replies
Views
Hi I started using python-plexlibrary today and i really like it There is one thing i would like to integrate to...
Replies
Views
EDIT - Um, I think all I had to do after the optimize database was kill the Plex app on my shield and re-launch it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I recently moved from hetzner cloud to a hetzner dedicated. In the process I also changed DNS. Traefik is...
Replies
Views
I've just installed pgblitz for the first time. Installed Plex, and when trying to connect on IPADDRESS:32400/web...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I have the latest version of Plexguide, I have a problem because the Plex applications are not...
Replies
Views
Plex Media Server gives me the message: "No soup for you. the server you're trying to access doesn't want to let you...
Replies
Views
I ran into this the other day, not sure if it's widely known, but occassionally on a new plex deployment, the server...
Replies
Views
I would like to run more than instance of Plex in Parallel. Right now I need two but as they are discreet...
Replies
Views
I am about to hit 100 users in my plex user id and as a precaution want to move a server to another user ID. Can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm not a new user but for some reason I don't get the "reset password" email so I had to create a new...
Replies
Views
I've got Plexguide 8.7.5 set up on a Hetzner EX42-NVME and everything's been working great for over a year. Back in...
Replies
Views
(Realized I posted this in the wrong forum before) So I'm in the process of moving from a dedicated Hetzner to a...
Replies
Views
N.B. This has NOTHING to do with 420 (but i like the way your brain thinks!). Plex pre rolls are tiny short videos...
Replies
Views
Hi - new to this, and had a question. I set up my first Hetzner server yesterday and set up rclone with my gdrive...
Replies
Views
Hello, is there away to get my iptv on plex. According to guides on youtube xsteve only handles like 500 channels...
Replies
Views
It seems that Plex has decided in it's latest interface update to kill the Channels section, which is normally where...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have multiple issues on this install of PGBlitz on AWS lightsail. 1) This VPS thinks its a failed GCE feeder...
Replies
Views
So in general, deep analysis and thumbnails are a bad idea for gdrive mounted libraries. But I love thumbnails, and...
Replies
Views
would it be wise to have write a cron job for plex to restart at a specific time everyday to keep it fresh???
Replies
Views
Is direct playing from gdrive still dependent on the plex servers upload speed ? Although i use plexguide i still...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having problems since the last public build, every time i move to plexpass the remote access stops...
Replies
Views
Hi, For the past couple of days I've been having issue with my Plex container. I have Transcoding happening on...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending