Plex

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hey guys - Had to let my server go for a bit(hetzner linux ubuntu 18.0.4 LTS) - tried to bring back my old back-up...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I recently migrated to PGBLITZ and I have a question. I have a windows server with over 13TB of storage...
Replies
Views
Hi, since yesterday my plex server is not reachable anymore. I was downloading movies and adding them to my library...
Replies
Views
I would love to give access to LIVE IPTV via something like...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to add some fonts for plex on this path /usr/lib/plexmediaserver/Resources/Fonts, i found this path on...
Replies
Views
I was trying to set up cloudflare CDN for plex and I followed the wiki but didn't seem to work. Just wondering do I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Checking to see if anyone is using the 4v core vps from netcup for plex. How's the transcode performance for...
Replies
Views
Cool to see - https://apple.news/Aeit7BYwTQz-qCXFWjSLI-w
Replies
Views
I've followed the PgBlitz Plex guide, ticked the appropriate boxes in the Library Scan settings (ticked partially...
Replies
Views
I've just signed up for the Plex Pass Upgrade monthly I was just wondering if anyone plays trailers before each...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a plex issue. When i want to create Plex optimzed versions, the file is converting perfeclti until...
Replies
Views
Hi Im new to this and not a super user at all. Afriend of mine has setup my Plex server with Hetzner and it has...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue: Plex is not scraping posters for shows. It is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to have access to Plex Server only over https connection, just to be on safe side. Could íou guide...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
He instalado plex en una máquina virtual con VMWARE, y no se conecta en línea ... en Vmware ufilizo PFsense, y mi...
Replies
Views
everytime my server is scaning the library , my plex server go's down for a little bit then comes back online.
Replies
Views
I am using PGBlitz (with 10 keys) with an encrypted teamdrive on a dedicated server. I have several questions: 1...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi, I'm trying to find the best approach to setup Plex remote transcoding/fail over I'm looking into having...
Replies
Views
I have successfully installed nzbget and sonarr and have it downloading TV shows. I'm now attempting to get Plex...
Replies
Views
Good morning, it might be a newbie question, but i don't understand why, after i disconnected from my vps via ssh...
Replies
Views
In anticipation of /unionfs/ being removed in 8.7, I have started adding /mnt/unionfs/ as a directory to the various...
Replies
Views
For some reason or another, All my app work on my Server but Plex.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I dont know if i in right place but i will try. Plex dont want start. He run fine before and boom...
Replies
Views
plex seems to run sweet for so long then it just stops?? looked in portainer and everything else is running but plex...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am unable to play any media in Plex. Movies for example just spin at 13 %. Here is my setup -...
Replies
Views
Hey fam, wanted your thoughts, I am looking at running please on the native os of one of my servers instead of...
Replies
Views
All of my apps are using the latest versions, but something odd has been happening the past 4-5 days with Plex...
Replies
Views
Hi i am having trouble acess plex webtools. To install trakt. It has given me the local ip address of the plex...
Replies
Views
So iv setup plex dvr all working great recording fine watching fine, but what i would like to know has anyone setup...
Replies
Views
Hey guys could you post your Plex library settings here? Im also using...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Plex suddenly stopped working a couple of hours ago. There was the latest update pending for PMS but it wasn't...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Plex published some useful info: Well, it’s almost here again. That day when our nation’s finest technical minds...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Plex is not seeing my local folders. I am running 8.6RC1 with a local HD mounted. My files show up in...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, I'm hoping to get some advice on how to improve my plex transcoding performance as on paper my server...
Replies
Views
Should the Plex server be installed on GCE or another server? I installed Plex using pgblitz but I think it is the...
Replies
Views
I keep getting: "curl: (7) Failed to connect to localhost port 32400: Connection refused " And "/bin/sh: 1...
Replies
Views
Hello, https://pgblitz.com/threads/i-cant-install-plex.3927/ I'm having the same issue present in this thread. I...
Replies
Views
i'll have to look into it and thank you for the assist!
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, who can help me ?, I have connected gdrive by means of plexguide but just today I get a problem, is...
Replies
Views
any easy way of switching the library without forcing plex to re scan in everything?
Replies
Views
Hello, So I tried setting up plex, but when I tried myip:32400/web it didn't work. Firefox says "Unable to connect"...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Most of the people I share my plex with only use WebUI, PS4 and Xbox 1 as clients I myself use appletv 4k. I have no...
Replies
Views
I found this on the plex forum to fix an issue I have where my recently added is showing old stuff. sudo service...
Replies
Views
I uninstalled 8.3 last night (fully removing appdata) then installed 8.4.18 from scratch. All apps installed fine...
Replies
Views
i've tried to recreate, i've tried to claim it, all kinds of things. i had plex installed on a debian base for a...
Replies
Views
What are the gotchas for syncing folders between servers outside of Plex? If I setup a cron job to rsync a folder...
Replies
Views
I've been on the lookout for it and got my PlexPass discount offer today. $75 for lifetime. So excited! It would be...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending