Portainer

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Run the following cmd from an ssh terminal: curl...
Replies
Views
Everything worked, had been adding stuff, and everything setup. Then, I wanted to make sure Emby could use hardware...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to disable authentication in Portainer? It's already protected by pgguard so having to log in...
Replies
Views
Plex is being blocked by ISP by the default port. I'm new to portainer. Is it just ? Go to PORTAINER site Go to...
Replies
Views
unable to access Portainer by ip, able to access it by subdomian.mydomian.com
Replies
Views
I never used the portainer after I installed the 8.6.3 GCE. What is the default login credentials for the...
Replies
Views
Rebuilt my server again today I used to be able to click on the link in "Published Ports" and it would bring me to...
Replies
Views
Just installed PG 8 tonight. Everything seems to be going ok but I ran into an issue. All the containers are...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i just installed on a new system version 8.3.8. Now i have a strange issue i never faced before: - instead...
Replies
Views
I get the attached error when trying to install PG Shield on a fresh install from the main menu on PG 8.1.5, Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
I have a brand new PlexGuide Instance and everything but Portainer works. The external subdomain does not work at...
Replies
Views
I updated, portainer still not behaving. Just blasts right past the login screen. Was there something else I was...
Replies
Views
Just installed on a fresh VM. Installed portainer and the My Account seems to be missing and unable to set or update...
Replies
Views
If you have more than one vps or cloud server running , you don’t need to install the portainer container on every...
Replies
Views
I have 11 containers, 11 images and 13 volumes. When I click on volumes I see that 8 of them have the orange...
Replies
Views
Today Plex wasn't loading the libraries for some reason, I stoppedPlex from portainer but then it wou;dn't start...
Replies
Views
ISSSUE 1: I woke up and airsonic wasn't working despite portainer said it's running. I tried to stop it and kill...
Replies
Views
HI, Just some help please. so far I have a server and a seedbox provider. Installed rclone on the seedbox...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] Claim your Plex Server Through Portainer 1. Head over to your Portainer service at...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, I'm running into issues getting into Portainer. For some reason, almost for no reason, I'm getting a...
Replies
Views
Hey After updating to 6.062 , Portainer has had APP Guard enabled through Portainer having its own auth...
Replies
Views
Hi! I forgot the password to Container so I deleted /opt/appdata/portainer and did a re-install from the menu for...
Replies
Views
After upgrading from 6.057 to 6.065 I can no longer access portainer or ombi. I'm using Traefik - cloudflare...
Replies
Views
Setting up a test server and some jackass got in and setup a username and password. SMH.
Replies
Views
So my plex server is up and running but when I go to portainer it shows this. Not sure how to fix it.
Replies
Views
Good Morning all I restarted my PG system this morning and after the reboot, my portainer container was missnig. Is...
Replies
Views
I'm having issues with portainer since the last update to 6.048. I have redeploy traefik and everything is working...
Replies
Views
After upgrading to version 6 I'm getting this error and portainer/plex aren't starting: fatal: [127.0.0.1]...
Replies
Views
So upgrading from 5.99 to 6.003 and for some reason. When trying to re-install Portainer; PLAY [localhost]...
Replies
Views
Hello all, For some reason the plex container dropped the networks it was attached to, i think it was bridge and...
Replies
Views
On fresh install of 5.069 Stable nzbget Could not create file /tmp/nzb-124.tmp nextcloud install completes and...
Replies
Views
Brand new to this... Got a server up an running on OneProvider. They were pretty slow from me submitting my order to...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm using Lastpass for my passwords and after installing heimdall i noticed that lastpass has updated the...
Replies
Views
anyway to check whats causes a container to report back as unhealthy in portainer? my server went down for 60 secs...
Replies
Views
I've seen this a few times now, usually after docker updates, very simple way to fix it, get the container id and...
Replies
Views
Attached below is quick video on how Docker and Portainer works; through the use of PlexGuide. Not using PlexGuide...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] About Portainer Portainer is a program that helps you manage your Docker containers...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending