qBittorrent

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

has any 1 ever got m4automator working with qbittorrent? if so, how the bloody hell did you manage it lol. i can't...
Replies
Views
i have just installed qbittorrent. i have tried admin adminadmin admin pgblitz and none are working. could some 1...
Replies
Views
I cannot seem to connect qB via Sonarr/Radarr after activating VPN. I also cannot access qbittorrent-vpn.domain.xyz...
Replies
Views
Ive set the option in the webui to auto remove torrents after 60 minutes of seed time, this works cool, torrents are...
Replies
Views
I tried searching for this problem but it seems that no one else has posted about this. My problem is that every...
Replies
Views
It was working fine for a few weeks. This morning the container is in a failed state, logs indicate i cant start it...
Replies
Views
Just installed qBittorrent from core apps and tried to login using default username/password 'admin/adminadmin' The...
Replies
Views
Hello, something strange happens to me with the download programs, qbittorrent and rutorrent, I download a file, and...
Replies
Views
I see this warning on all downloads initiated by sonarr. The torrents then stay stuck at 0% downloading...
Replies
Views
Hey, I hope you're all doing good. I'm new here and I just set up PGBlitz and firstly I would like to thank all the...
Replies
Views
Hi, im finding qBittorrent to work quite fine for me, the only thing it lacks (atleast in the gui) is the RSS...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Does anyone know how I can get a complete .conf file for qBittorrent with all the options available for use with the...
Replies
Views
I have qbittorrent working and downloading to /mnt/downloads/qbittorrent. Downloaded files are staying here until...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help with this routing(?) issue? To comply with a tracker's rules I have changed the 'Port used for...
Replies
Views
Tried installing qbittorrent, but the installation just hangs at the initializing step. This was happening before I...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Does anyone else have any issue installing Qbittorrent? When I attempt to install, it get's stuck at this step...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Running into a few issues with qBittorrent, downloads have stalled and working through that issue...
Replies
Views
I just deployed Plexguide on VPS, and I can't get qbittorrent to work. Default settings, but adding a torrent it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
anyone install this lately? I installs fine but can't download anything it just stalls. its like no one can connect...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wanted to test out qbittorrent and i seem to have an issue with it, I have tried adding in highly seeded...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
hello qbittorrent, with traefik throws an error when installed, "bad Gateway" when accessing any of the URL...
Replies
Views
Hi, First of all Thank you so much for the excellent guide and work everyone had put together also i would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just wondering if I'm doing this correctly.... I've downloaded a file and I have told it that completed...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Just joined this website and am hoping to donate once I get paid. Just wanted to start with a quick thanks...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to update qbittorrent to the latest 4.1.3
Replies
Views
anyone know how to get qbittorrent to automatically unrar files? when it grabs from sonarr its in rar format and...
Replies
Views
I can't connect to qBittorent with the hostname 'qbittorrent' when adding it in sonarr, I don't understand why...
Replies
Views
Hey, I run the latest stable Plexguide and I just installed qBit to try it out. I noticed it installed the latest...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!