Radarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Radarr has for some reason stopped allowing me to login. I use lastpass so I know the password is right. I had the...
Replies
Views
On a fresh deploy of Radarr I can access everything and input all settings, but as soon as I reboot the server from...
Replies
Views
I've these installed, and they do not automatically update, like the regular core radarr. Any way to update...
Replies
Views
Hello all, When following the wiki on radarr and sonarr, I am stuck in adding my usenet downloader. I personally...
Replies
Views
During setup, I am going to keep the Any profile, but do I delete the others, SD, HD-720, etc.? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi guys I just set up a dedicated server through and I have everything setup I have Radarr setup but it’s not asking...
Replies
Views
It seems to be odd not to add that feature but I think it's too frequent. Does anyone know how to disable to reduce...
Replies
Views
hi! i have an existing library containing about 1700 movies in one directory. i got another directory within about...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up Ombi & Radarr i already have Sonarr setup and working. Now with Radarr here is what i am...
Replies
Views
hey guys. i have access to a ftp-server. what would be the best way to integrate stuff from ftp to my radarr...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, maybe someone can give me some hints what to do against this issue: The log is literally spammed with...
Replies
Views
Just in case anyone else runs into this. In Sonarr v2 and Radarr, when you do path mappings, even the host name is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm wondering if anyone has come across this? The GUI for Radarr seems to have failed, and other...
Replies
Views
Radarr keeps saying this Press enter to exit..., [Info] Bootstrap: Starting Radarr - /app/radarr/bin/Radarr.exe -...
Replies
Views
Hey folks, I was hoping someone could help me figure out if a problem I'm having is a Radarr V3 bug or a config...
Replies
Views
I have both radarr and sonarr installed on my server but i have to manually move them from one folder into the right...
Replies
Views
**IGNORE THIS POST** PROBLEM SOLVED
Replies
Views
Anyway to use Radarr v3 for radarr4k in community apps?
Replies
Views
My server is running Ubuntu server 16.04.1 LTS, I have latest version of PGBlitz / PlexGuide installed (8.7.5...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have around 20k movies I want to import into radarr, they are all on my teamdrive in 2 folders...
Replies
Views
I don't know when this started but when radarr v3 downloads something and it processes the file, it does not delete...
Replies
Views
I see they have a new layout for radarr, how can I download this as I would like to start using it
Replies
Views
Hi I had been on radarr Aphrodite but getting too many issues so I’m restarting on linuxserver docker image I have...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Just to let everyone know that I've re-enabled the Radarr V3 preview imagine the PGBlitz core repo list...
Replies
Views
I just started having an issue today where Radarr will download a movie but once it completes it will stay in the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone Firstly sorry if this has been answered I have briefly searched. I have just deployed Radarr to a GCE...
Replies
Views
Hey all Quick question. I have a simple python script that runs as an hourly Cron job which syncs sonarr/radarr with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I moved my installation to a new feeder server and restored apps. 2 days later I noticed space being over...
Replies
Views
I would like to start making 4k libraries but want a 1080p version as well for remote streaming. Is there any way to...
Replies
Views
how do I install the radarr preview? I don't see an option in Pgbox when I re-install radarr. thanks.
Replies
Views
raddar keeps crashing on me, forcing me to restart the container. logs says it was scanning for a movie on disk when...
Replies
Views
Using Jackett to get my links for indexers and all are shown as tested good. Radarr and Sonarr both fail when adding...
Replies
Views
I have been struggling with this problem for a bit. My setup is Radarr and Sonarr connected to qBittorrent that...
Replies
Views
I'm getting a SIGSEGV error. Everything is updated. tried setting up a new server and migrating the library but it's...
Replies
Views
i am pretty noob when it comes to linux but... I took the backup file from inside of radarr system tab, and...
Replies
Views
I just got my gce setup today and I'm loving the download speeds, using 1 usenet provider (usenetnow.net) Im...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with my radarr 4k instance. It is sometimes replacing my existing 1080p files which...
Replies
Views
I’m having an issue I can’t quite understand radarr is downloading it’s propers and upgrading until cutoff, however...
Replies
Views
I've been running PGBlitz for almost a year now but I've used torrents rather than newsgroups. Today I decided I...
Replies
Views
Anyone able to build this out into a container? https://github.com/l3uddz/sonarrAnnounced Help get on the...
Replies
Views
So as suggested in multiple threads we need to turn of "Empty trash automatically after every scan" to prevent Plex...
Replies
Views
Hello Im running local PG server with Radarr/Sonarr and NZBGet with my data on my tdrive. I ran into some issues...
Replies
Views
I've done a fresh install today, and this evening I can no longer search within Radarr for adding new movies...
Replies
Views
Hello its possible when i add series on local disk with sonarr after succesfully download episode also put it local...
Replies
Views
NOOB Question... Installed on a Hetzner dedicated box, gone through setup, Tdrive all working but - in Radarr and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I checked the wiki and noticed there is not a guide created for Radarr4k I am curious how to set it up...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Thanks to those on another thread pointing me to the reasons behind the 4k Radarr, Sonarr etc (y) Has...
Replies
Views
radarr is downloading through nzbget, and it uploads to gdrive, but the file name is unpacked and plex cant picks up...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi I have PGblitz installed in my Server and I have some problems with Sonarr and Radarr. The problems are that...
Replies
Views
Everything I am reading says to save to /mnt/unionfs/movies or /mnt/unionfs/tv Those dir's dont exist, but they...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I am trying to find a way to copy all of my movies to a second radarr instance so redownload again.This second...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Ive looked into utilizing the Above apps together and would like to know how people have got on with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Ive just transferred to GSuite in which ive noticed that the community has the Sonarr4k & Radarr4k Apps. Ive...
Replies
Views
I setup a new GCE server. Had the issue with the /mnt/move direcory. Fixed that with help from this forum. Thanks...
Replies
Views
So I've been trying to add my Plex server as a connection for the past two hours... I'll spare all the details of...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I am having to re-build from scratch. For Radarr I restored from backup, so my material would still...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, since i updates to the newest release of pgblitz i have problems with radarr and sonarr. after a while my...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is a new setup with 8.6.3 and for some reason user "abc" radarr can't write to "/mnt/unionfs/movies/" is...
Replies
Views
So I have been using Plexguide for quite awhile now. Been through numerous updates. So this may get very confusing...
Replies
Views
When searching for a new movie I get the error below. Radaar v 0.2.0.1293 .
Replies
Views
Hey All, Relative noobie here. Had an on-prem VM PlexGuide running just fine for the last few months. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
I've been struggling with Radarr import issue for the past few days. What happens is Radarr properly find the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I can access Radarr just fine however, I'm unable to search/add new movies as well as scan and update movies...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hey! Im new to Plexguide but have set up a few servers with the above softwares. Both on Win10 and Ubuntu. So I've...
Replies
Views
Earlier today I was configuring Ombi (not doing anything to Sonarr/Radarr, not messing with Portainer, not doing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, whenever I install a core app, it works smoothly but when I try to install radarr4k for example, I cannot...
Replies
Views
Just installed a new box getting this now ImportApprovedMovie Couldn't import movie...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good Radarr list to download popular current release movies?
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, See a movie not move across onto Gdrive. checked radarr logs and can see below. See this in Sonarr and...
Replies
Views
Hey, it was possible to install sonarr and sonarr4k with the old system. Is it still somehow possible to install...
Replies
Views
Radarr is unable to import completed downloads. They are in my mnt/downloads/nzbget/uhdmovies folder. Log shows the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys... stupid question, most likely, but if you're using Blitz and not Move to ship files to GDrive, do you...
Replies
Views
Anybody here use Radarr4k/RadarrSync? I’ve got it all setup and it’s working except the imported movies into...
Replies
Views
Since installing radarr4k i have grabbed around 37 movies i have 2.4tb but since i have installed and downlaoded the...
Replies
Views
I've been researching this issue for awhile now, I took down a older server and reinstalled PG on the same box with...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have deployed Radarr and Sabnzbd and have it all working where I can download from Radarr. My question is...
Replies
Views
New server, who dis? As the title states, i just upgrated to hetnzer cx42-nvme and want to migrate the old data...
Replies
Views
Hi, Since upgrading to latest stable release cannot add NZB in either sonarr or radarr. Below is Sonarr trace...
Replies
Views
I have to keep going into Radarr and use the movie editor to change the movies to /mnt. I'm guessing Im missing a...
Replies
Views
Sometimes indexers name movies as "foreign.name.International.name.year.etc" and radarr doesn't pick it up and so it...
Replies
Views
I've setup both Radarr and Radarr4k. I've got a new 4k directory in the mnt/unionfs as well. How do I trigger the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a setup guide for radarr4k? I'm not quite sure what all I need to do. Make a 4kmovies directory...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just installed PG on a new NetCup server. Most things have gone well, 2 snags remain. My biggest issue is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am going nuts here... Not able to import because root folder /unionfs/movies/ is not available. I updated...
Replies
Views
Attempting to setup mp4 automator. I was able to configure the autoprocess.ini, but I cant seem to locate any of the...
Replies
Views
PG Shield exemption does not seem to work on radarr4k & sonarr4k. Also is it possible to add in the menu a list of...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi! I have deployed PGShield and ports are closed. Then I try to configure jackett with radarr/sonarr with...
Replies
Views
I successfully completed the GCE install. Plex, NZBget, and Nzbhydra are working perfectly - so I don't think I did...
Replies
Views
So I have both Sonarr and Radarr installed and they both appear to be working but only Radarr is warning that it is...
Replies
Views
Good day, I am looking to redo my entire environment. I currently have Sonarr and Radarr running on a NAS system...
Replies
Views
Hi I am sorry this may have already been answered (I've not found it). I have the latest version of PlexGuide...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Can some advise, trying to have a post processing script for radarr to manage torrents which have been...
Replies
Views
Hi guys recently installed plexguide version 8.3.7 and wracking my brains out! I had everything working fine all...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, So just updated to the latest version of plexguide from 7.3. (I know, why change when it works.) I know...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hello Everyone, I am running a HETZNER VPS on latest PG. Everything appears working (I reported separate issues for...
Replies
Views
I want to setup a seperate radarr4k instance form only 4K content (obviously) and have the files in a dedicated...
Replies
Views
So.. here's the story. I've been working on and off on using this project the last 3+ weeks. I recently bought...
Replies
Views
I just deployed a new server, with blitz encrypted. but I'm now confused on where to point my Sonarr Radarr folder...
Replies
Views
Upgraded my server over at Hetzner and did a total redo of PG. Aside from portainer being wonkie(replied to another...
Replies
Views
Hello again. How do I mass change the directory paths for all my movies and TV in sonarr/radarr? I tried the...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!