Radarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hello Everyone, I am running a HETZNER VPS on latest PG. Everything appears working (I reported separate issues for...
Replies
Views
I want to setup a seperate radarr4k instance form only 4K content (obviously) and have the files in a dedicated...
Replies
Views
So.. here's the story. I've been working on and off on using this project the last 3+ weeks. I recently bought...
Replies
Views
I just deployed a new server, with blitz encrypted. but I'm now confused on where to point my Sonarr Radarr folder...
Replies
Views
Upgraded my server over at Hetzner and did a total redo of PG. Aside from portainer being wonkie(replied to another...
Replies
Views
Hello again. How do I mass change the directory paths for all my movies and TV in sonarr/radarr? I tried the...
Replies
Views
Getting an odd issue here with Sonarr/Radarr4K versions after recent upgrades [Error]...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having a problem with Radarr. The first movie added wad imported correctly. But now for all movis i...
Replies
Views
After importing my library into sonarr and radarr and setting the path to /unionfs/{tv|movies} all the files get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, it seems I have a problem to import movies: Couldn't import movie...
Replies
Views
hey there using Radarr & nzbget Radarr does not do any postprocessing. after nzbget finished the download it sits...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am really interested in having 4k on a hetzner dedi server. I am the only user in my circle of plex users...
Replies
Views
Suddenly all my indexers are failing, i cant even connect on jackett itself. Here is the error from Radarr Unable...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, Maybe im missing something here. I have everything working fine, everything downloads and uploads...
Replies
Views
How does this work with PlexGuide? I am getting a lot of duplicated in my team drive (im using pgblitz). Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I am still working on getting my server to work perfectly, and I ran into some issues related to the...
Replies
Views
So, it appears I have an issue with Sonarr/Radarr not having permission to a necessary folder. Whatever I download...
Replies
Views
Hey, So I've been searching all over the place but cant find anyone with the same problem as me. I've got quite the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am pretty new here so I might have some newbie questions. I have recently installed PG on my remote...
Replies
Views
Hello, I recently installed Plexguide and everything worked fine until I rebooted the PC today. Now after I deploy...
Replies
Views
it's been haunting me for a while, that my radarr cannot replace existing files when a better version is downloaded...
Replies
Views
I've updated to 7.001b, and I notice I'm getting access denied error when importing with sonarr. it's a fresh...
Replies
Views
I have gone from torrenting to only use usenet. I have a great setup now with both sonarr and radarr and sabnzbd...
Replies
Views
I’m using radarr and nzbget to get my contents, and i notice when a ‘better’ version of movies is downloaded, radarr...
Replies
Views
I sometimes add videos such as live sports events and news segments directly to NZBGet without going through...
Replies
Views
I keep getting the following errors on both sonarr and radarr. Import failed, path does not exist or is not...
Replies
Views
I just install Plexguide for the first time. Went to Program Suite Installer. I installed deluge, jackett, radarr...
Replies
Views
I have a 128gb SSD that I installed ubuntu onto and that's were plexguide installed to but as the download path is...
Replies
Views
Hello, is here a way to have Sonarr and Radarr download the best available copy, but download and overwrite when a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Loving plexguide so far. I reinstalled Unbuntu 18 recently and have been setting it up. When trying to add a...
Replies
Views
hi, i'm fairly new with this excellent plexguide. i managed to install and run it with gdrive and encryption...
Replies
Views
I don't know if i should post this here or on radarr github but any time i try to add a trak tlist i get this error...
Replies
Views
Neither service stop radarr nor service stop sonarr /nzbdrone are working I need to top them and restart them to...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I´ve setup plexguide with the following setup: /mnt/move has folders like: -Movies -Movies-Xmas...
Replies
Views
so I'm using radarr/nzbget to get my contents, and the problem is, whenever a 'better' quality is downloaded by...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I currently have a windows server with Plex, Sonarr, Radarr, Jackett,Tautulli etc etc and other custom...
Replies
Views
Hello I have install plexguide on a VM and I wanted to download the file to mapped drive on the host. I have...
Replies
Views
Am I just be being stupid but I cannot seem to find how I set up 2 separate radarr 1 for 1080 and one for 4K I...
Replies
Views
I have two dedicated servers i've been playing on for plexguide System One has mirrored 1TB drives - Filesystem...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to implement MP4 automator on my PG Server and, if I run it manually, it seems to work as it...
Replies
Views
Whenever PG has to rebuild containers, both Radarr and Sonarr containers disappear from Portainer. Seems like it...
Replies
Views
my drivee is always full, even after purgining completed folder multiple times. radar and sonar seems to never...
Replies
Views
Hi I played a bit around the new features for a while - trying to get supertransfer2 to work with no success...
Replies
Views
Is this as simple as duplicating the Docker images with appropriate changes to labels and containers? Will adding...
Replies
Views
Once I set up supertransfer2, what library path should I configure sonarr and radarr to use? Is it /mnt/move? Its my...
Replies
Views
I had to rebuild my VPS and now I'm trying to setup Radarr and Sonarr after getting my gdrive setup. I can see the...
Replies
Views
It's my understanding that Sonarr/Radarr both work in a hierarchy mode when trying to download a request based on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have Sonarr set to /unionfs/tv and download with nzbget to /completed as described in the wiki. Even though...
Replies
Views
I have re installed about 4 times as I keep having issues now it sees the files but says there is nothing in them...
Replies
Views
Q's in the title. Will I be able to use the settings and history exports from my Sonarr and Radarr and import them...
Replies
Views
I am using the multiHD version latest beta, how do I mount a NAS (local but different internal IP) to my PlexGuide...
Replies
Views
I want to separate my libraries into 720/1080 and one for 4K material. What is the proper folder setup for this and...
Replies
Views
I am getting this error on the postprocess connect: 18-4-25 09:44:49.2|Error|postSonarr.py|IOError: [Errno 13]...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, First off thanks for this awesome program! I love plexguide SO MUCH! My radarr was working fine and then...
Replies
Views
Hi I deleted my cloud server and re started a new one as I kept running out of space, when I now try to log into...
Replies
Views
On the same thread as my other suggestion [autodl-irssi for rutorrent], adding a couple add-ons to make both Sonarr...
Replies
Views
Came across this extension that lets you add movies and tv shows while browsing various websites, IMDB, TVDB and...
Replies
Views
This takes forever and forever if you have a large list. Any luck to do it a faster way?
Replies
Views
I was gonna ask, if I hit scan again on sonarr/radar, will they scan and look for the folders in google drive? or...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending