RClone

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi Guys does anyone know a good and easy way to move files from google drive to mega? i keep getting 403 file...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I need help for mount a second Share Drive Manually. I can pay via Paypal for this service. I have Discord...
Replies
Views
I changed my move to encrypted. Problems that I am having . 1.) nzbget downloads movies but drive space fills up...
Replies
Views
Issue: unable to play files in plex , unable to putty to /unionfs/movies. only effects one server of two on the same...
Replies
Views
Running Blitz and had to do a server restart. All services appear to be fine except for Rclone as all my mounts are...
Replies
Views
Got a 2 part question here... Where is the rclone mount script location? I want to add some variables if possible...
Replies
Views
Testing out PGX at the moment, after my hetzner box had not one.. but both SSDs fail.. Got it all setup and...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I have a pretty vanilla installation on a new machine and for whatever reason files that are located...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, currently I have one machine with plexguide and an encrypted teamdrive. Now I would like to mount...
Replies
Views
I am getting " Failed to create file system for "gcrypt:/": didn't find section in config file'" 1596457666 Just...
Replies
Views
Need help to set a wait or a dalay to run after reboot. it's not getting my /mounts points with PGUnion. Now if I go...
Replies
Views
EMail Share Generator ~ pgclone.pgblitz.com...
Replies
Views
I have a hetzner dedicated server with 1GB up and down. I get downloads on the server at 1GB fine but on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having this issue where pgui is showing the file being uploaded and deleted. I know the delete part should...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Long time user but first time poster. This isn't really a PGblitz problem but regards rclone (sorry if...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending