RuTorrent

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Setting the ratio group, my torrents go into seeding mode but I don't see data leaving. So what I did is I rifght...
Replies
Views
I need to make a multiuser Rutorrent without making multiple rutorrent instances. Is it possible? Currently using...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i've noticed in rutorrent that im getting the yellow triangle with port status unknown. Not sure what...
Replies
Views
Running 8.7.5 on a home server using GSuite tdrive for media storage. I'm using RuTorrent as a seedbox for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've noticed an issue where periodically Rutorrent stops putting or recording an 'added' timestamp for any...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I've been having this error pop up the last few days when I open ruTorrent. It didn't seem to be causing any issues...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Currently having an issue where every peer in rutorrent will not go past 1-2MB/s download speed. Torrents...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find howto set logins for rutorrent and other apps that dont have build in security options. I cant...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Rutorrent is claiming that it has no connection. i rebuilt apps and redeployed traffic but still not having...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have all PGBlitz pretty well configured, with GCE for feeder etc... The question i have... when i add a...
Replies
Views
I search a tv show in sonarr, the file gets downloaded and it keeps seeding (as it should be because it's from a...
Replies
Views
currently have rutorrent 3.9 installed, torrents keep pausing for no reason and i cant restart them unless i edit...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find howto set logins for rutorrent and other apps that dont have build in security options. I cant...
Replies
Views
A few days ago I redeployed traefik on my server and after that my rutorrent/rtorrent instance keeps acting strange...
Replies
Views
New install of rutorrent for me on a new server- never had issues with the previous one of this sort. Rutorrent...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
This is for the torrent master race users! I bought seedbox with FeralHosting which has ruTorrent setup. I have...
Replies
Views
Been having an issue with rutorrent plugins. This is what I see. I think this changed when I added rutorrent to...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
anyone having an issue where RUTorrent loses ratio group settings and all new torrents get added without without an...
Replies
Views
Is there any way i can stop the video files from being deleted? It's quite hard to seed on them when the video files...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hi Guys, First, I wanted to thank you for the great job. PG's amazing ! I'm new on PG and I learned a lot reading...
Replies
Views
Hi My Hetzner server crashes regularly - so I've moved it to another machine in hope that it would fix the issue...
Replies
Views
8.6.3 PG Blitz Unencrypted Hetzner 2TB Dedicated Server I am probably not thinking of a way to approach this...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hey guys. For a while now, i've noticed that the plugin for unpacking rar files from rutorrent is missing. i've...
Replies
Views
My rutorrent does not auto update the rss feed and I have to manually update each time.
Replies
Views
Hi - So I'm trying to setup autodl-irssi on my box, and part of the config is to add an ruTorrent plugin. The...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi guys and gals, So I have been using rutorrent for a few weeks without a problem, but today I bumped into this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone had any issues running two rutorrent dockers? I have had a really strange bug where if I run two...
Replies
Views
First off, just want to say thanks for this project. It's made life migrating from an old server so much easier...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I'm on 7.7.7 I'm using rutorrent to take advantage of it's RSS capabilities, As I understand PG, rutorrent has to...
Replies
Views
How do I add torrents manually to rutorrents without using radarr/sonarr? I just want to add the torrent to a...
Replies
Views
The autodl-irssi docker build shows "ngnix not found 404" with trafiek under subdomain.domain.tld, domain.tld:8889...
Replies
Views
My rutorrent container is configured as follows In the wiki it says to configure sonarr/radarr as follows I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have set up rutorrent and left all paths as is. The torrent is uploaded using rutorrent web interface (not...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
When downloading packed torrents, for example .rar, rutorrent doesnt auto extract them even tho the proper settings...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Hopefully a quick fix. I've set up: radarr / plex / pgmove (encrypted) / rutorrent - following all of...
Replies
Views
I've been having a couple minor issues with sonarr not picking up a few full seasons for some odd reason so I've had...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] How to password protect rutorrent Rutorrent is fairly easy to password protect. The...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am using latest PG 8.1.3 and I had some trouble for making Flood (Rtorrent GUI frontend) working. I...
Replies
Views
does anyone know what these errors are and how i can fix them please? 09.01.2019 19:31:40] Bad response from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know there are not many torrent users here - but question more to do with path locations. ruTorrent settings...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know what docker was used before with Rutorrent? It appears to be a different version because autodl is...
Replies
Views
M
ONLY for testing not for 100% implement at the moment handle with care some lines added : ## added...
Replies
Views
M
I have some suggestions for the rtorrent.rc configuration. as you already know @Admin9705 I am dealing with...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I edited the qbittorrent script to add the 6881 port to the published ports of the container. Otherwise these just...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, So I am getting frustrated cause my rutorrent docker stops unpacking my torrents and I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Be banging my head up a brick wall. I installed rutorrent and it works for the purpose of downloading, Torrents...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have the same issue and the upload speed is very bad ! Did you have a solution ? Bye
Replies
Views
From what I can see the Wiki is not complete so not sure if this is still a working progress, however I'd like to...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to setup a gce feeder and I only get scene releases - im guessing I should leave the download location as...
Replies
Views
Like the title, I have a 2TB kimsufi server but in all the programs it shows i only have about 19gb. How can I fix...
Replies
Views
Hello fellow Plexers! Just had my MOT done on the car today....was so expensive, I was fuming! I'll show myself...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I think this is being caused by being out of space but I am not that up on linux if im honest and I can't...
Replies
Views
In case anyone else is havnig issues with ruTorrent not starting, seems some commands in the config file are now...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Got pgtrak running great to fill up my library nicely. I'm wondering now, can I set my downloads...
Replies
Views
I prefer these 2 apps but cant seem to get medusa to post process from rutorrent download folder, medusa cant see...
Replies
Views
Both containers are mapping /downloads to /mnt/rutorrents however, rutorrent container is mapping /downloads to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Thank you for what you're doing! There is a timeout problem with RuTorrent on 6.008 EDGE (or any other...
Replies
Views
I've been using Deluge for a few months and it's awesome. However, RuTorrent is better for creating torrents, as...
Replies
Views
I've tried to configure rutorrent in the "torrent search" settings in medusa but I can't get it to connect to...
Replies
Views
Deluge/ruTorrent do not delete files from theirs downloaded/incoming folders after move files to move folder :). i'm...
Replies
Views
Just installed rutorrent with plexguide. How do I set password so nobody else can access it?
Replies
Views
Hi guys Tried this with the latest stable, dev and previous stable builds on a few boxes. When using RuTorrent on...
Replies
Views
R
I'm trying to understand why there is a /mnt/rutorrents and a /mnt/rutorrent Can you please explain the difference...
Replies
Views
RXWatcher
R
When I change the location of the default directory of downloads it does not last through a reboot. where is the...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is the right section but couldn't find a support forum. Not sure if i missed this in the guide but...
Replies
Views
Either looking for a way to add it to current setup or option to install useful plugins during install. Mainly...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending