SABnzbd

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

If you do something silly, like make a really wide ranging trakt import and end up with say 5,000 items in your...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone. So a few weeks ago I started getting an SQL error that I guess has something to do with history (log...
Replies
Views
Sabnzbd keeps pausing. The following picture shows my used space, even though my drive space fluctuate back and...
Replies
Views
Starting yesterday, I noticed SABnzbd was running very low on diskspace and stopped downloading my list of movies. I...
Replies
Views
Hi 2 day ago i started seeing error messages like this one in Sabnzbd: Refused connection with hostname...
Replies
Views
First, just an FYI, looks like the latest version of sabz (on a fresh install) requires it's config file to be...
Replies
Views
I need help understanding how this works. I got SABnzb v2.3.9 on Ubuntu 18.04 up and running yesterday and...
Replies
Views
Updated to GDrive | Version: 8.3.7 , redeployed blitz redployed radarr and sabnzbd, now all my sabnzbd downloads...
Replies
Views
If I want a new category of downloads and want PGblitz to move it all to TeamDrive, what path do I want for the...
Replies
Views
For some downloads (no movies, no series) I want to switch from SABnzbd to nzbget and have some problems with the...
Replies
Views
is there something that clears up the files there? sometimes i manually download some files with sabnzbd and after...
Replies
Views
NZBGET started becoming unstable this evening, so I updated it to the test version. OK for about 1 hour, then...
Replies
Views
could somebody please make a yml file for this please, i am trying to get sabnzbd working with MP4 conversion...
Replies
Views
Hi I have made a post script so after downloading an mkv file in sonarr radarr sabnzbd will run the script to...
Replies
Views
I am getting the following error in SAB: Cannot write to History database, check access rights! I have included a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, having being using the Unifi Controller and Sabnzbd Downloader. Would it not be better for the ports to be...
Replies
Views
Firstly, a massive thank you to the PGBLITZ team - I've managed to accomplish so much in such a short space of time...
Replies
Views
Anybody seen this error with SABnzbd? Or know how to resolve it? "The client sent a plain HTTP request, but this...
Replies
Views
Strange things happens for SabNZBD when I redeploy the container (changing PG Shield configuration for example). I...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
After testing for a few days i wiped my VPS and went to install PG properly. Went to install again today noticed...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
I have started using sabnzbd and the media I download doesn’t go into the correct directory it goes to...
Replies
Views
My disk space is only 41gb how can I get it back to what it was I’m using gce feeder
Replies
Views
Sorry for the noob post.... I have sabnzbd and handbrake both setup and working I'm looking to setup sabnzbd so...
Replies
Views
Wiki shows to use /mnt/nzb/watch folder for "Watched Folder" however there is no "watch" folder inside /mnt/nzb -...
Replies
Views
Coming from v5, I Did a fresh install of v8 yesterday because I decided that running off a vm on a nuc just wasn’t...
Replies
Views
Hi Upgraded to 7.7.7 and tv files move fine from sonarr/sabnzbd through pgblitz to unionfs all good. However got...
Replies
Views
Hi, Using 7.5.13 and the sabnzbd container. When installing for first time then trying to get to :8080 get prompted...
Replies
Views
I chose to try out the GCE method, and it's working fairly well, but I am curious if you guys have a change to the...
Replies
Views
So I've finally got a reasonable installation working but I am having some confusion with the PGBlitz move...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Been around for a while and pretty sure know what I am doing here but scratching my head over the...
Replies
Views
I get this message with every install of sabnzbd I do "SABnzbd was started with encoding ANSI_X3.4-1968, this...
Replies
Views
HELP PLEASE! :) fresh 18.04 6.026 pg managed to get sonarr set up and kept all pg defaults (folders etc). now i have...
Replies
Views
hi guys this one is driving me crazy. at best guess im thinking there are still conflicts with trafik/and or reverse...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] SABNBD Configuration Instructions SAB for TV - http://ipv4address:8090 Wizard Mode -...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, If i choose not to use a manager, how do i set the: If i browse directly to /mnt/unionfs/ it will error...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Nevermind. I'm stupid. the error came from wrong credentials for an indexer... Hi there, most of my setup...
Replies
Views
I was using nzbget up until yesterday until it kept failing to unpack the movies so I swapped and started using...
Replies
Views
After I'm done installing SABnzbd I try to go to any of the address provided and only the subdomain one resolves...
Replies
Views
I setup a 2nd radarr for 4k under port 7879 but for some reason this docker can't connect to sabnzbd even though...
Replies
Views
Is it user error, or does everyone have it?
Replies
Views
sabnzbd install not working, just tells me my domian to connect but never installs
Replies
Views
i haven't been able to get sonarr to redownload stuff that is failing in sabdnzbd. i know there are other files it...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending