Shield

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I’m trying to setup pg shield but keep getting google error any way to fully remove pg shield
Replies
Views
Everything was working with my Gdrive and I was able to go to radarr.mydomain.com. I was even downloading stuff...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am asking, no pleading!! for you help i've tried pretty much everything... ports closed, everything set...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue. I've now got traefik deployed and ports closed and everything is good but as soon as i try to...
Replies
Views
I am running organizer remotely on a local box with plex and taultulli , but sonarr , radarr, etc on a feeder I want...
Replies
Views
Do i really need to purchase a gsuite account? with all the little expenses that has gone in to setting up this...
Replies
Views
Tried to add my kid's gmail addresses as allowed users for PGShield and when they attempted to log in they got the...
Replies
Views
So, I saw another recent thread about this, but it was almost 3 weeks old and I didn't want to necro it. If I should...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I am trying to setup my server and I'm running into a problem when I install PGShield. Everything...
Replies
Views
hey team, Tried to use another domain on my server to consolidate servers keeps failing even though I followed it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've started running into problem when accessing applications from my laptop in Chrome. I instantly get "Not...
Replies
Views
I'm running into an issue where I'd like to set up the community apps sonarr4k and radarr4k with NZB360. I'd like...
Replies
Views
Just re-deployed PG Shield after adding a program to the exception list. Now all the all sub domains is blank, looks...
Replies
Views
Maybe I'm missing something simple in the settings, but how do I completely remove PGShield? I only see the option...
Replies
Views
I tried setting this up and i guess i screwed something up, now i can't get back into anything, how do i uninstall...
Replies
Views
So, I had my set up running smoothly. Everything linking up together and working as it should. when i originally set...
Replies
Views
All apps worked prior to PG Shield being enabled. In my primary Chrome browser, I get a "not authorized" message...
Replies
Views
I've setup an FTP server and would like to open up the port it uses and its passv ports. I'm using PortGuard, is it...
Replies
Views
I would like to use OAuth to add access for a user to only one Container/App and not give them access to all the...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Hi guys, I am using PG Shield on all my applications and wish to grant access to only some of these applications to...
Replies
Views
I'm using nextcloud and it does not work with PGShield. You can't login to the Mac app. Can you please add it as an...
Replies
Views
I have setup booksonic for my audiobooks, but I cannot connect to my server with the android application. I have...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi, I'm running 8.6.2 - I've toggled ports between open and closed several times, but can still access applications...
Replies
Views
Ive got a new vm pgblitz build which ive just tried to deploy pgshield but it gets stuck "Pulling Update Files -...
Replies
Views
Can an option be added to the settings to disable this silly warning? Some of us don't want and won't enable...
Replies
Views
I'm a bit confused about the proper Plexguide setup to allow remote access to my Plex server. (Not just me but...
Replies
Views
I have deployed traefik succesfully and can use it in heimdall to access my apps but when I deploy port guard my...
Replies
Views
I just activated pgshield. Well everything erased from deluge, that's not the issue. I have the latest PG. But now...
Replies
Views
Going to try this again. Does the google drive domain. Have to match your domain that you are using? So google is...
Replies
Views
I have installed and reinstalled plexguide multiple times now, also switched from stable to beta etc. but I can't...
Replies
Views
Situation: PGShield deployed successfully. Then all authenticated users are removed, which should disable PGShield...
Replies
Views
I had my PGDef & PGShield working but its just stopped authenticating, i had to add...
Replies
Views
I just looked at setting up PGShield but my traefik uses Duckdns so do i need to use oauth.<mysubdomain>.duckdns.org...
Replies
Views
If I choose to have ports open I can access everything. But when I choose close, nothing works. Any idea what's wrong?
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!