Social Chat (NonPG)

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

Here's the Link: Nero's Black Book New permanent home. Enjoy!
Replies
Views

Normal threads

I have a 2012 Retina MacBook Pro that still runs like day 1. Apple has moved it to the obsolete category so I’m...
Replies
Views
I was going to sign up for newshosting but wanted to test it for a month at least before I paid for the year sub. So...
Replies
Views
What are you doing right now? Are you currently setting up your own dedicated server? For those that are stuck at...
Replies
Views
Right so I've finally transitioned to the Brave browser! Woohooo! Now as we all love to share are there any...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm using a Google Business Account with a German address. I noticed now, that Google send the invoices without...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Quite interested in how much data you currently have in your Gsuite/ drive. Saw some numbers of 500TB and...
Replies
Views
Ooh strawberry magic bars and Hunters! Life is good. What are you eating and watching?
Replies
Views
The next omg invite window will be July 1st to July 8th, 2020. I won't have any invites to share so please don't ask...
Replies
Views
I have server in France, I live in Czechia, as the server in Czechia would be 10 times more expensive. Recently...
Replies
Views
I'm offering a bounty on info about any active/valid Indexer not listed on the Black Book site. Please don't respond...
Replies
Views
As the title says, I am looking to add a adult but was wondering if there is a community PG app that works like...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was just wondering where the invite forum went? :)
Replies
Views
Draws: 15 July Link - https://plexguide.com/raffles/ As of Tickets: 8 Jun - 818 Tickets Entered 1591649706 @FiveO...
Replies
Views
@Datamonkeh sent out a mass message without permission and wanted to be flooded with cat meme's! Continue to show...
Replies
Views
I'm starting to think plexguide.com is meant for really advanced users. I run a dedicated Ubuntu-based install of...
Replies
Views
Any on receive their tax refunds because of CV?
Replies
Views
Curious what others think about the Plex iOS & Android mobile application. Specifically the functionality of them...
Replies
Views
So TX is ranked 50th or near the bottom in testing. For a large state, it does have a lower amount of deaths. Do you...
Replies
Views
I was actually impressed installing UB20 on my older gaming machine. Installed clean, steam works, brave browser...
Replies
Views
I'm just checking and i think it's Atlanta's cloudflare node playing games with me. Anyone else having a 521 error...
Replies
Views
Woot after 20ish years! Get to playing!
Replies
Views
Is anyone gonna sign up for Disney+ Even with the content we have, we noticed that in utilizing hulu, it's easy for...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!