Sonarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hello PG friends, My Wife really wants to watch this TV Shows: FOR MY MAN and BIGGER but I cant find them, I only...
Replies
Views
Hey gang, Wondering if someone could offer some assistance. My Sonarr lately is repeatedly downloading the same...
Replies
Views
So I've got an interesting situation happening. I have the same show set up to be monitored in both Sonarr and...
Replies
Views
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if there was an easy way to do this. Have Sonarr and Radarr running on my local server and have GCE...
Replies
Views
Look, what is this, I have yellow inboxes, I have set my profile to except all the way to WEBDL-1080p; 720 should be...
Replies
Views
Sonarr - under settings - under quality - could someone post a good rule of thumb or an example of your settings...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm having alot of problems setting up sonarr with my download client. I have tried both deluge...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, been using sonarr for ages and this has happened in the past, forcing me to do an entire server wipe. Very...
Replies
Views
So im setting up my first ever home media. Everything is running locally within one dedicated machine. I have 8TB...
Replies
Views
Hi All! I would like to install Sonarr v3. Anyone have any tips on how to upgrade within pgblitz? Thanks
Replies
Views
I was wondering if it's possible to hardlink with torrent and sonarr, when i try this is what i get in debug logs...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am setting up Sonarr, and currently, on the part where you turn off analyze folders then right after that...
Replies
Views
As the title states, I want to disable or reduce the frequency of updating the library [RefreshSeries] task, it is...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to post letting everyone know that skyhook.sonarr.tv is down. This is the site used for searching and...
Replies
Views
Just a bit of a heads up for everyone. I noticed an error in my Sonarr today for NZBFinder.ws failing. The logs...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add Tatort to Sonarr but releases are organized by episode number rather than SXXEXX or DD MM YY. How...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, Just wanted to let you know, second time in the last week, shows have randomly been added to sonarr...
Replies
Views
So,I have 2 drives outside of where I installed PG. I have successfully pointed plex to them (they are not located...
Replies
Views
Hi I've had to rebuild my server and restored by pgbackup but my sonarr4k instance wasn't available for restore...
Replies
Views
So I had posted about this before thinking it was a sonarr v3 bug but I don't think it is. In sonarr, at least once...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've recently switched servers and now I am using Google Cloud Engine instance. Basically it is the same...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently run a dedi in Europe and have Sonarr/radarr and download client deluge setup. I run a VPS in...
Replies
Views
Can't seem to figure this out. I followed the instructions on the Wiki but get this error. Import failed, path...
Replies
Views
I was troubleshooting this issue when I noticed this update change log from 1/7: 3.0.3.686 — Jan 7 2020...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I did set up a new Server that has basically the similar setup as my old one that worked well but was...
Replies
Views
So I'm having an issue I've not seen before. I had to re-install PGBlitz after running for months with zero issues...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm trying to connect qbittorrent-vpn to Sonarr's download clients however I can't make it to connect. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have enabled the remove feature in both Radarr and Sonarr but it doesn't seem to remove the torrent from...
Replies
Views
When trying to add a series, Sonarr forced me to add a path. After getting myself confused between forum posts and...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having had an older version of V8 for about 5 months, I changed servers and have now installed the...
Replies
Views
I have NZBGet and qBittorrent installed on a different server than my Plex/Sonarr/Radarr. Sonarr/Radarr works fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way to do an import on Sonarr so I don't have to click "Add" on every show. I have...
Replies
Views
When I click "reload" the screen refreshes but then it keeps popping back up. How can I fix this or disable this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just transferred my server from one system to the other. Everything is working except Sonarr. Once it...
Replies
Views
Hey, having a problem with remote mappings I think, I have a folder in team drive that I occasionally add stuff to...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
I just upgraded my sonarr to sonarrv3 but noticed that when I try to upgrade my sonarr4k from the community repo the...
Replies
Views
I just installed PG Trakt which seems like an excellent tool, specially for sonarr, that lacks any support for...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Really confused about something, Jackett is running fine and I've connected t successfully to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently Set up Sonarr, and i have link few shows to try to see if it's working correctly. Shows show up in...
Replies
Views
Had a few issues where tv shows weren't moving across to the Move folder after downloading intermittently. Decided...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if something changed with a Sonarr update, but i'm having trouble connecting Sonarr V3 to Plex to...
Replies
Views
So completely random, but Sonarr doesn't appear to be able to pickup downloads from NZBGet anymore? When I hover...
Replies
Views
Looking for a little help please with sonarr. I have set everything up indexers, Remote Path Mappings etc...
Replies
Views
Using Sonarr v3 and PG v8.6.2 Sonarr finds file, sends it to SABnzbd to DL and that all works. Sonarr then grabs...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, About a week ago i created a new GCE account and installed everything like i did in the past. I'm...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having problems connecting to nzb sites via api. It keeps timing out. Tried with dog and nzbplanet
Replies
Views
Hi ! I've install plexguide/sonarr several time but this time I have a lot of API errors in GDrive.. I know it's a...
Replies
Views
Moving my server (Hetzner SB47) to an EX42 after I finally saw that those disks are in pre-fail after doing their...
Replies
Views
All of the sudden I can't access to my sonarr and I can't restart it either despite portainer says it's running...
Replies
Views
I've been messing around with this plexguide stuff for a while now and I've run into an issue lately and I'm...
Replies
Views
Sometimes Sonarr doesnt create the season folders when importing downloaded content. It pops an error saying Import...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
Hi, I'm being a complete noob... I have googled and still dont understand how to set this up. if anyone else is...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm clearing up my /mnt/ space after having some issues with NZBGet and Qbittorrent (restarted them from...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. I noticed that the new sonarr has very good mobile ready design which allows you to build it as a native...
Replies
Views
Hi All, So I'm very close to achieving what I want, I set OMBI up last night and I was amazed to find a request...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just wanted to clarify should the location for sonarr to download be /mnt/unionfs/rutorrent/ or...
Replies
Views
Using pgblitz and now when a better quality episode is grabbed it doesn’t delete the other episode it used to
Replies
Views
Hi All, I've noticed that when I used Radarr to rename movie files in bulk using Movie Editor -> Organize; pgblitz...
Replies
Views
I'm on 8.1.5, subdomains are working for Portainer, NZBGet, and Radarr, but not Sonarr. I've made Sonarr the...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Another user having issues with files not being uploaded. Plexguide v8.1.3 Pgblitz Unencrypted Programs: Nzbget &...
Replies
Views
Hi, i just noticed when i was trying to download some new series, that the episodes wont move with sonarr after...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've noticed others have sonarr beta installed and I was wondering how to get it on my own PG...
Replies
Views
I looked at Sonarr4k and Radarr4k and it seems to be the same as the non 4k version. So whats the point? Why would...
Replies
Views
I've recently upgraded to v8 and when I try and install Sonarr there is no option to install using...
Replies
Views
Unsure if the PGBox is combining the two lists (community and official) or if sonarr4k and radarr4k are in both...
Replies
Views
I have a fairly large movie folder 1800 movies and i've been trying to bulk import my movies after reinstall for 8.x...
Replies
Views
I just installed plexguide for the first time and I'm trying to setup sonarr. When adding a new tv show I have to...
Replies
Views
Sonarr not working, portainer says it’s there I go to ip:8989 and nothing loads
Replies
Views
Hi team, I have these weird permissions issues (I think) with some episodes of a show being automatically moved by...
Replies
Views
R
I've recently noticed my setup is 'uploading' files that have already been uploaded. Using pgblitz unencrypted...
Replies
Views
ribso
R
Hi everyone, I installed PG for the first time last night, and I'm having some trouble with Sonarr. A few of the...
Replies
Views
I am very interested in this script. I have not proceed yet with the script I am watching the install video. There...
Replies
Views
EDITED: Posted in bugs thread as I believe it to be a permission issue not being done by the install.
Replies
Views
I've added some shows manually to /mnt/move which has been correctly uploaded to TDrive and Sonnar is able to find...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Has anyone encountered an issue with sonarr not moving the media into the specified location in the past...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] Sonarr Configurations Sonnar - http://ipv4address:8989 Settings: Click in the upper...
Replies
Views
I am having an issue, where sonarr keeps setting the permissions for the folders it creates under /mnt/unionfs/tv/...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope someone could help me. I recently moved over from GooPlex to PlexDrive. I have imported all my old...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Wondered if you can help me with some drive mapping. This is just not syncing in my head. slightly stuck...
Replies
Views
I'm getting the following error printed in the logs every minute which I think is the reason why Sonarr is so damn...
Replies
Views
Requesting the latest beta version of Sonarr to be added to the PG List. It has a TON of new features and the devs...
Replies
Views
I setup PG last night on a VM for the first time (using the multi hard drive method not gsuite), also my first...
Replies
Views
Ive been wanting to add youtube videos to my plex and asking around some people have used sonarr to download youtube...
Replies
Views
Hopefully this image doesn't appear as huge as it is!! Although I wish other things would! Anyway losing track...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm using Sonarr and Radarr. Both of which are absolutely brilliant and I love how you have implemented...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my Sonarr isn’t able to download and show posters of the shows. Everything else works properly. It looks to...
Replies
Views
Has anyone found a way to change the full library scan intervals on Sonarr? I really despise Sonarr scanning my...
Replies
Views
Sonar gives response "Folder not writable by user abc.....". How do I get around this? your help is appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, When i try to install sonarr, i got this message, and don't install. Any suggest? TASK [sonarr : Create...
Replies
Views
Hi all, started a fresh install and I cannot get sonarr running. Tried multiple versions, latest version is now the...
Replies
Views
I have a VM running sonarr and radarr (vm1). Another box is running my Plex server (vm2). Both boxes use...
Replies
Views
Hi Team, Very stuck with this error, please help: All various settings to enable a download client are failing for...
Replies
Views
On unbuntu and seems sonarr, which was working great is now not. From what I found it seems it may be related to...
Replies
Views
For some reason sonarr can't import downloads any longer. I haven't changed anything but keep getting the "Import...
Replies
Views
One of the best feature of Sonarr is that it picks the best quality and upgrades it until you hit the cutoff...
Replies
Views
Hey, When i download some shows they show downloaded in sonarr for like an hour or two but then after they'll just...
Replies
Views
I went into Sonarr today and I noticed that all my shows were missing from Sonarr, like it didn't save which ones...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use Radarr and Sonarr on my QNAP NAS, TVS-882BR when I click to start it, opens my Broswer BUT will...
Replies
Views
sonarr not installing . looks like same deal
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending