Tatulli

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

If you have the chance or moment to review and update the Wiki it would help all of us! You require the member label...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hi all, Watchtower has recently updated Tautulli and I know there have been some big changes recently, including...
Replies
Views
M
Actually I work on an "Tautulli Multi Server Edition" If any one would help or test. Please post here .. @H1f0x ;)
Replies
Views
Anyone else experience this? Trying to use the native tautulli app on Android and iOS w/o success. Just says can't...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a script to tautulli but cannot locate the directory in which tautulli will find the script. Any...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to completely erase tautulli? I delete it but I have the previous configuration, I want to...
Replies
Views
Can a second Tautulli be added to the community apps sections so people can run multiple tautulli's? I have two...
Replies
Views
hello, can someone tell me where i can find the official folder of tautulli to change the newsletter template and...
Replies
Views
So it seems my Tautulli updated a few hours ago and now it is showing bad gateway when I try to access it. It seems...
Replies
Views
This is not a new how-to, as it has been in the forums for a bit, but I've rewritten and added to the Tautulli wiki...
Replies
Views
Hey, I ran into a problem where I couldn't connect to Tautulli over HTTPS from my work network. All other apps...
Replies
Views
It shows "here was an error communicating with your Plex Server. Check the logs and verify your server connection in...
Replies
Views
I used plexguide to install Tautulli, but it needs me to login, but it's my first time to use it, I haven't set...
Replies
Views
I have PG setup in the standard way but am using the cloudflare CDN. something I have noticed since making this...
Replies
Views
Hello So this happened overnight There was an error communicating with your Plex Server. Check the logs and verify...
Replies
Views
Hello, First off Id like to say good job on this project, it is very cool. So I am having an issue with Tautulli...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm loving PlexGuide so far and I have everything working really well thanks to this forum. There is one...
Replies
Views
Good, As I have always said, congratulations for the work and time spent, it's nice how the platform is taken care...
Replies
Views
This bug was reported in this (now closed) thread, but I'm still unable to watch Plex logs from Tautulli. Probably...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to re-install tautulli and it won’t connect and when I try to install I get this
Replies
Views
Hey there, Is it possible to top loggign the IP from the users? So i want to remove it or to overwrite with the...
Replies
Views
Ive never used ansible before and am new to Docker, but I think when you define the volumes you're intending to...
Replies
Views
[Back To Main Wiki Homepage] PlexPy - Tautulli Note: Tautulli is the v3 program of PlexPy (We will continue to...
Replies
Views
Currently traefik configures the reverse proxy for Tautulli as plexpy.yourdomain.com I understand that Tautulli is...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending