Traefik

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

Just wanted to take a second to try and point out a potential pothole during setup that is easy to avoid. This is...
Replies
Views
I have a leaseweb feeder and a cheap ovh vps to stream to me. step1- login to cloudflare, and create the following...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

Hi, I have my Domain with Route 53. Any chance you will be supporting this soon?
Replies
Views
Did something change recently with traefik? I deployed two new pg servers, in two different server farms, on two...
Replies
Views
There are some big changes introduced in traefik 2.0 and above that I would love to use to fix some things when...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone - I have been running PG for over a year. I'm currently deployed on a local server in a VM. Suddenly...
Replies
Views
All app works fine from their subdomain, but can't access through the top-level domain. Cloudflare pops up an error...
Replies
Views
everything seems to be working fine im using cloudflare with godaddy since this is the only way it worked with me...
Replies
Views
Not understanding the setup of the tabs can someone help me with screen shot or steps. I would love to webhook this...
Replies
Views
Much like many others, I'm trying to get my Traefik working (again). I had set it up fine the first time I set up...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a VM running Ubunut with plexguide on it. I'm trying to set up traefik so I don't have to enter an...
Replies
Views
I had traefik deployed successfully, except bazarr (404 page not found). but all of the other apps works fine
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using Gsuite business and purchased my domain through google during sign up. I am using Ubuntu 18.04...
Replies
Views
Hey there, I just went out and purchased new hardware for a server and was going through the installation. When...
Replies
Views
Been Trying for four weeks, can't get Traefik to work for s*hit. I have a Godaddy domain and got it pointed to my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I rebooted my server and got a message saying I need to re-deploy traefik. But when I go and do this: ports...
Replies
Views
DNS had been working for a little bit, all of a sudden it stopped. I can ping my servers static IP, but I am unable...
Replies
Views
Could this possible be a solution for streaming over cloudflare without having to setup up proxies and DNS rules...
Replies
Views
Hetzner Acution Dedicated server. Basic (not free) Clouldflare account and DNS A = My domain points to my ip...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out what to put on the Traefik api key section for cloudflare domain. Where Can I find these...
Replies
Views
I keep running into an issue where traefik will not deploy. Settings look correct and I can ping the domain but when...
Replies
Views
As i posted here : - https://plexguide.com/threads/certificate-seems-expired.5217/post-42137 Cloudflare banned...
Replies
Views
Certificate expired. From what I have read it looks like it is supposed to renew automatically. I tried to redeploy...
Replies
Views
On Traefik my portainer keeps deploying as 3162236e4bae plexinc/pms-docker:plexpass "/init" 20...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first Post and sufficient to say that i am little noob and started exploring plexguide now. i...
Replies
Views
Hi, I like to monitor/ see everything that I'm using, since the traefik dashboard doesn't do much but just give...
Replies
Views
When running Traefik with Godaddy, it just freezes at the portainer check. I tried different versions of pgblitz...
Replies
Views
For a few weeks now, when I access my various apps, they all show the certificate as being invalid. I use Cloudflare...
Replies
Views
I dear all, i have a Subdomain Question...I have a little understanding problem. I want to setup a feeding server...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Tried to set up the gce as per the guide i found which appeared to be only half a guide from the wiki...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to use my domain and deploy traefik, the issue i am having is that when i turn of the proxy for...
Replies
Views
Is it possible top add a basic html web site, on a subdomain, and have trafik route the subdomain to a folder?
Replies
Views
I am having problems setting up Traefik. I apparently logged in too many times so I have waited a full week. I...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm trying to setup Letsencrypt built into Traefik, the problem - I don't have any of these (cloudflare...
Replies
Views
I've been using PGBlitz for some time now and have not had a problem, until my ORBI router s*hit the bed and I lost...
Replies
Views
Hello I set up PG last week its been great but ive hit a few problems when i setup traefik it will only connect to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have everything working as per all the guidelines, and yet I exceeded letsencrypt’s limit. I looked up the...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Is there a way to set up Traefik so that I can use my top-level domain for something non-plexguide...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of help here as I'm struggling to wrap my head around solving my issue with the layers of...
Replies
Views
So I thought Id share something ive found a short while ago that i think the community will absolutely love...
Replies
Views
Hello, I decided to dive into PG again because it is still something I want to do but always get into problems a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to set up traefik and when looking at the list of providers the one I am using is not listed on it...
Replies
Views
Hi together, i setup traefik with a GoDaddy Domain and everything is working...except 4K Streaming (see here...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of help - I’m using the lunasea app and radarr is having issues due to traefik which is...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have set PG to work with cloudflare, traefik, Google auth and closed ports. I have follow all guides and all...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing Traefik on a Hetzner EX42-NVME and I'm able to deploy it successfully. I made all A records...
Replies
Views
how do i connect internal apps, the test has just been spinning for ages.
Replies
Views
Whelp, i need some help, or some ideas where to look. I have been using PGblitz for almost 6 months now without any...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just found this project today after years of using PLEX! Thanks so much for this. Trying to install this...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I've read all the wiki's, forum posts etc. but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong and it...
Replies
Views
Looks like after the fresh install my traefik wont pull the SSL certs for the site. A little snap shot of the code...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to use the SSL Certificate you get for free from CloudFlare? If so, how do I go about making that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I cannot deploy Traefik correctly. the log give me: level=error msg="Unable to obtain ACME certificate for...
Replies
Views
I recently had an issue with my server after an apt upgrade/update yielded some errors. I sorted those errors but...
Replies
Views
Please help -everything even HTTPS worked for minutes now internal server error on every backend As the title says...
Replies
Views
hello, I don't know how to make traefik deployed. My config is: Domain name is OVH DNS for the domain name is...
Replies
Views
I'm getting the error that Traefik can not pass the portainer check, even though i'm currently looking at portainer...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Recently moved from hosting my plex server using the free google credits over to a paid Hetzner server...
Replies
Views
I get the following error when I try to deploy traefik. I have followed the cloudflare documentation and have 443...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've tried to add traefik with namecheap. Getting: "fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": true, "cmd"...
Replies
Views
I was able find a few posts on this but I didn't find anything that showed a resolution after more than a day...
Replies
Views
Hi... It worked before but now I cannot install traefik. Cloudflare setup properly tried on 3 servers (Dedicated...
Replies
Views
My port forwarding is working for all of my installed docker containers but when I forward ports 443 and 80 they are...
Replies
Views
Traefik deployed correctly and I can access my containers internally, but I can’t access them from the internet...
Replies
Views
What does the cloudflare integration in plexguide do specifically, as in what does it use the cloudflare api key...
Replies
Views
As the title states, Cloudflare has disabled my domain due to violation of their T's and C's. This is the email I...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having issues with traefik being slow when downloading files from behind traefik? If I use the local...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I had been using plexguide and Traefik just great for several months. I had to change out my home router...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am running PG on an HP 8300 SFF running Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS with everything up to date. I have done a...
Replies
Views
I tried to follow the video but seems it's not working for some point so I tried to follow the video instructions...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So tonight I have managed to run out of API calls on Lets Encrypt like a clown, there must be something...
Replies
Views
This started today. I use Traefik with Cloudflare. Whenever I reboot, I cannot access portainer or any other site on...
Replies
Views
Hi Due to some buffering issues i switch my setup to cloudflare CDN based on this guide...
Replies
Views
Traefik works perfect for any docker containers, can even get it to work with third party containers. I edited the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, wonder if someone could help me with an issue I'm running into. Setting up PGBlitz for the first time. I...
Replies
Views
This question is just for my curiosity. I noticed that when chosing the Cloudflare setup of Traefik, it still...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm getting an error when I try to configure traefik and deploy portainer. TASK [Deploying portainer]...
Replies
Views
Hi! In my plex server, I want to use Cloudfare, I use the github guide...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm having an issue with syncthing and the reverse proxy. All my containers are working fine, but syncthing...
Replies
Views
I have a domain, let's call it mysite.com. I use Cloudflare as DNS and of course utilize Traefik. I'd like to have...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have buyes a domain on godaddy 1) Under DNS i set like this where "94.***.***.164" is my server IP Record...
Replies
Views
First off a little information. I've been running Plex for a while now on MacOS 10.14 on a home computer and using...
Replies
Views
Although being quite satisfied by the standard backup tool in Plexguide, I was looking for additional...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to set up Traefik with my DNS hosted by Njalla. Does anyone know how to implement this with Traefik?
Replies
Views
Traefik is capable of handling the requests for different domain names. There are also multiple ways to tell Traefik...
Replies
Views
Hi all In case anyone wants to try out the Unifi Controller, below yaml code might work :-) (it does for me on a...
Replies
Views
I just spun up a new PGblitz server coming from a old manual build and everything seems to work right although I...
Replies
Views
Traefik is capable of handling the requests for different domain names. There are also multiple ways to tell Traefik...
Replies
Views
I am trying to utilize the following docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/tronyx/docker-plpp I want it to be something...
Replies
Views
Hi all, when I open pihole I can see that Portainer.not-set is called permanently from the vm. Question is why -...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I have problems to setup portainer via traefik. If I try to connect via portainer.mydomain.com I get...
Replies
Views
I have traefik working with cloudflare + Google Domains, however, it redirects to port 8080. While not an issue if...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm having some access issues, namely error 521 at Cloudflare. ..CF telling me the webserver is down, is...
Replies
Views
I just got a fiber connection and new IP. I went to cloudflare and NOIP and provided them my new IP address. I tried...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some help. I followed the wiki to setup Cloudflare CDN, however I'm finding plex very slow to...
Replies
Views
When I deploy Traefik, I get 2 acme challenge txt files in godaddy. I don't know which one is the correct one, but...
Replies
Views
portainer set as an A record. everything pointing to the correct ip, delay set to 90. two different servers with two...
Replies
Views
Is anyone experiencing issue with speeds using Cloudflare? I've had this setup working perfectly for 2 years but in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I was just taking a look at the analytics page on my cloudflare that is linked to the pgblitz server and...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need help with install and config PGBLITZ, i am stuck at configuring Traefik and portainer with cloudfare...
Replies
Views
I have configured Plex (and all the other subdomains for containers) to be routed over Cloudflare CDN. My concern is...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending