Traefik

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi guys, Noob here so please be patient with me. I'm running a fresh install of PGBlitz on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS on a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a local server. I install Debian 9.7 (VM) on it. I install PG 8.7.5. I open port 80 and 443 on the...
Replies
Views
I am posting this here as I feel it applies more here. my first request is, is it possible to add a "3rd" party app...
Replies
Views
Hi, when i open the subdomain pgui.xxx.de then comes Portainer. I have tested redeploy the PGUI Docker and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have Traefik up and running, works like a dream. However, in order to get it running I had to...
Replies
Views
I run Organizr as the main frontend and would love to have the local Plex container accept being rendered as an...
Replies
Views
Hi. Mates, As I checked in Portainer, PGUI is taking Port 80 which supposed to be 8555 as both external / internal...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a domain from GoDaddy which I already replaced Name Servers with CloudFlare ones. Now in CloudFlare, it...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
When I deploy Traefik, I found below error and deployment has FAILED too.. Could you pls suggest me how to fix...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've been trying to setup namecheap+cloudflare but I just can't make it work. I searched the forum, checked...
Replies
Views
I'm having problems with deploying traefik This is my traefic log: time="2019-07-14T21:28:47+02:00" level=error...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Saw that I was getting this last night in the portainer traefik logs, as far as I can tell it doesnt seem to be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Loving this stuff, currently in the process of replacing my current seedbox with it. Is there anyway...
Replies
Views
Hi, I dont know if this is shared already or not. But this weekend i tried to setup my first plex server with...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am setting up a new VM running PGBlitz and I seem to be encountering a few issues. I was hoping someone...
Replies
Views
Hey all. Extreme newbie to PGBLITZ, UBUNTU, and Traefik. I tried searching for my issue, but couldn't find anything...
Replies
Views
I don't quite understand what's going on as this is the first time dealing with Traefik and DNS, so please bear with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys... I'm stumped as to why I can't get traefik to deploy properly. here is the portainer log...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use traefik to reverse proxy Plex with cloudflare, I'm almost positive I have everything in...
Replies
Views
I restarted my server after it had been running for a while. I noticed that I couldn't access Portainer and then I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I deployed Traefik without any problem but some subdomains don't work. For example : portainer.mydomaine.com ...
Replies
Views
For some reason whenever I acces the TLD it is not forwarding to Portainer as expected (Portainer is set as the TLD...
Replies
Views
**..com's rated limited exceed | Traefik (LetsEncrypt)! Takes upto one week to clear up (or use a new domain) what...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I came across this tutorial for getting pi hole working with a traefik and docker and thought others might...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to check what the DNS configuration is needed to deploy Traefik successfully. Let's say my domain name...
Replies
Views
Hey! I'm trying to switch my home rolled media server to PG. I'm not the most linux savvy but I'm comfortable on...
Replies
Views
I have tried to re launch the traefik like 3 times, my ports on my Netgear firewall are open. I can acces appache 2...
Replies
Views
I believe this error is self explanatory, however, am I just screwed for a week now? It took me several attempts to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Sorry this might sound like a silly question but how do i manually open a port on my server? I have Traefik...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I've been puling my hair out for the past few days trying to figure this out and I can't seem to find...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys very new to this type of setup. I've run into a great many snags and hangups being very new to Linux. To...
Replies
Views
Can someone help me with that error treafik log?? I can't deploy it properly
Replies
Views
Hi. I have my domain hosted with ClouDNS which I believe is supported by Traefik. But this isn't an option to select...
Replies
Views
For some reason when I attempt to go to my domain directly or a subdomain it goes to my router's login page. The...
Replies
Views
Noticed last night I couldn't get to radarr, as well as all of mu subdomains. Checked PGBlitz and see trafik is...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to reinstall my Traefik, I went down randomly and log shows I'm hitting the rate limit it's been a week...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I have been attempting to get Traefik to work all afternoon/night and I must admit I am completely...
Replies
Views
I hope this is the right category. I recently migrated my server to NOCIX Hosting. Its Overall Pretty Good But Its...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what's going on but I just finished setting up PGBlitz a second time after doing a complete Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
Is there any chance of getting the Traefik Monitor Dashboard on the traefik container? Thanks Bodgeup
Replies
Views
I have my domains on Google Domains. I see on this forum someone said to follow directions for Traefik but I'm a...
Replies
Views
I've been running everything via a VPS and it's been great but I do find myself adding more applications into the...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hey Guys, Some help is appreciated here. Domain Registar: GoDaddy. Hetzner Vps. When I deploy Traefik, Its...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm a new user to the whole plex server thing and reading/asking online they suggested me PGBlitz. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All Up unti lthis weekend just gone by, I was on 8.6beta, with plex sonarr and radarr, and a few others like...
Replies
Views
TheShadow
T
Traefik is Not Deployed Properly! Cannot Reach the Portainer SubDomain! So I am getting this message, but...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I currently use a free DDNS service to access my VPS but as I purchased my own domain for GSuites I wanted...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Any help would be appreciated at this point, i have run the setup and deployed Traefik as shown below it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I am running on PGBlitz Version: 8.5.8 Sonarr 2.0.0.5322 Everytime Sonarr makes backup, I get a bad gateway...
Replies
Views
All content for my Plex Server through CloudFlare has been cached since about 1am this morning. Previously almost...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup Traefik having all sorts of problems it gets here and doesn’t move StandBy - Portainer Validation...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it possible to give Bazarr also a subdomain? Traefiks works great for me, but only Bazarr does not have a...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi there! I've asked about this several times and I'm just trying to get a definitive answer on whether or not...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. So, I am moving my server from one host to another. I had 0 issues setting up Traefik on the first...
Replies
Views
Having trouble setting up Traefik here is my log. What do I need to fix time="2019-03-10T23:38:33+01:00"...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have my vps up and running but cant see to get Traefik to work with 123-reg is there anything i can do...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I am struggling to figure out why OAuth does not seem to work properly on community containers. The following...
Replies
Views
I've deployed PG Shield without error, but something is wonky. I can still access Mellow, Plex, Cloudcmd...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I just installed a fresh GCE with PG and have a hard time with Traefik. The Portainer check keeps failing...
Replies
Views
I purchased a domain with them to try out PG months ago, anyone have a guide on setting up traefik with them, I see...
Replies
Views
I am getting the following error regarding my Certificates from Traefik. I can still access my websites by doing the...
Replies
Views
I’m not sure I have set this up correctly as I see an error my a record has my domain name and my ipaddress image...
Replies
Views
The "this doesn't work for me" or "how do I use this" seems to come up about every two weeks with so many different...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Fresh install and I can get to plex.domain.com:32400 and portainer.domain.com just not plex.domain.com. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Im getting this error upon start of Plexguide. I started a few days ago getting it all set up then this happened. Im...
Replies
Views
I think I am at the finishing stages where I am testing if pgmove actually works, I rebooted the system, and on...
Replies
Views
Would DuckDNS be the route I would want to look into if I'm wanting to setup my domain for my home server? I'm on...
Replies
Views
when i deploy traefik it gets to the end and throws this error. ERROR! the playbook: /opt/coreapps/apps/oauth.yml...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just running through the steps. I logged in to godaddy domain manager through gsuite (DNS console) and...
Replies
Views
How can I set up my DreamHost domain on Traefik? It is available for Traefik fully via their docs...
Replies
Views
Background: Hetzner EX-42-NVME server located in Helsinki, Finland. i7-7700 | 64GB | 2x512GB NVMe SSDs |Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
I want to stop accessing apps with ipadress:port and use appname.mydomain.com isntead However I didn't find a way...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set my domain name up so it correctly routes to my server. I purchased one from namecheap and changed...
Replies
Views
started to get weird issues slow un responsive apps plex sonarr radarr nzbget so rebooted the dedicated server not...
Replies
Views
i have the same issue. but mine also says that traefik is not deployed in the main menu op plexguide, even though it...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hi, Is there a means to access Plex webtools without needing opening the port 33443 to the internet. I know that...
Replies
Views
I'm preparing to deploy traefik, however I'm wanting to know if I need a static IP from my ISP for this to work? Thanks!
Replies
Views
I have a Google Domain setup, and during the Traefik setup it is asking for the following info: ? REQUESTED...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
I watched the videos and read the wikis and now in the forums I see posts about creating additional dns records for...
Replies
Views
All I'm new to PlexGuide and attempting to get Traefik up and working. I am using a Google Domain and used the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Has anyone completed the Traefik setup with a domain from OVH? Can't seem to get it working, at least SSL...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using PG for a while now and recently added a couple of my own Docker containers to the system via...
Replies
Views
EDIT: Got it working. Had all my settings right to begin with following those guides below. Just reinstalled plex...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to setup the unifi container but am having some problems getting it to work with Traefik...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if there was a way to get multiple ports to be linked with a Traefik url. For example, if a...
Replies
Views
When navigating to https://plex.mydomain.com I get, 404 page not found. All other subdomains such as ombi and...
Replies
Views
I've been stumped for a few hours now... tried google and forums but can't figure it out... I just installed Ubuntu...
Replies
Views
how so and how do we take advantage of this. just saw it in the most recent update that Traefik is modular. is...
Replies
Views
hey team is it possible to use traefik with a different provider than listed in pg? i bought a domain on netcup.de...
Replies
Views
Server has been running for a few weeks successfully, and now all of a sudden Traefik was not deployed. Re-deployed...
Replies
Views
Hi all Just getting started with PG and liking what I have seen so far. Unfortunately I am having some issues with...
Replies
Views
I am new to PG. Long time unraid user and PG seemed like a very interesting and fun project so decided to try my...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, first of all I would like to thank you all for making PlexGuide available. It is a truly awesome...
Replies
Views
I have run an additional service (Python-GoogleDrive-VideoStream) via portainer and it exposes port 9988. I only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to add some form of authentication to my containers since they are accessible for everyone...
Replies
Views
My deployment fails on digitalocean droplet everytime, how can I deploy a duckdns domain on digital ocean? this...
Replies
Views
So everything was working, for the most part. Last item was figuring how ombi requests would actually lead to some...
Replies
Views
I thought I saw somewhere in a video or mentioned in a wiki that there was a way to change the container names but I...
Replies
Views
HI folks, got a mail for renewal for certs. expires in about 6 days. I thought the certs automatically renew...
Replies
Views