Traefik

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Hi... It worked before but now I cannot install traefik. Cloudflare setup properly tried on 3 servers (Dedicated...
Replies
Views
My port forwarding is working for all of my installed docker containers but when I forward ports 443 and 80 they are...
Replies
Views
Traefik deployed correctly and I can access my containers internally, but I can’t access them from the internet...
Replies
Views
What does the cloudflare integration in plexguide do specifically, as in what does it use the cloudflare api key...
Replies
Views
As the title states, Cloudflare has disabled my domain due to violation of their T's and C's. This is the email I...
Replies
Views
Anyone else having issues with traefik being slow when downloading files from behind traefik? If I use the local...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I had been using plexguide and Traefik just great for several months. I had to change out my home router...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am running PG on an HP 8300 SFF running Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS with everything up to date. I have done a...
Replies
Views
I tried to follow the video but seems it's not working for some point so I tried to follow the video instructions...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So tonight I have managed to run out of API calls on Lets Encrypt like a clown, there must be something...
Replies
Views
This started today. I use Traefik with Cloudflare. Whenever I reboot, I cannot access portainer or any other site on...
Replies
Views
Hi Due to some buffering issues i switch my setup to cloudflare CDN based on this guide...
Replies
Views
Traefik works perfect for any docker containers, can even get it to work with third party containers. I edited the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, wonder if someone could help me with an issue I'm running into. Setting up PGBlitz for the first time. I...
Replies
Views
This question is just for my curiosity. I noticed that when chosing the Cloudflare setup of Traefik, it still...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm getting an error when I try to configure traefik and deploy portainer. TASK [Deploying portainer]...
Replies
Views
Hi! In my plex server, I want to use Cloudfare, I use the github guide...
Replies
Views
Hello - I'm having an issue with syncthing and the reverse proxy. All my containers are working fine, but syncthing...
Replies
Views
I have a domain, let's call it mysite.com. I use Cloudflare as DNS and of course utilize Traefik. I'd like to have...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have buyes a domain on godaddy 1) Under DNS i set like this where "94.***.***.164" is my server IP Record...
Replies
Views
First off a little information. I've been running Plex for a while now on MacOS 10.14 on a home computer and using...
Replies
Views
Although being quite satisfied by the standard backup tool in Plexguide, I was looking for additional...
Replies
Views
I'm wanting to set up Traefik with my DNS hosted by Njalla. Does anyone know how to implement this with Traefik?
Replies
Views
Traefik is capable of handling the requests for different domain names. There are also multiple ways to tell Traefik...
Replies
Views
Hi all In case anyone wants to try out the Unifi Controller, below yaml code might work :-) (it does for me on a...
Replies
Views
I just spun up a new PGblitz server coming from a old manual build and everything seems to work right although I...
Replies
Views
Traefik is capable of handling the requests for different domain names. There are also multiple ways to tell Traefik...
Replies
Views
I am trying to utilize the following docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/tronyx/docker-plpp I want it to be something...
Replies
Views
Hi all, when I open pihole I can see that Portainer.not-set is called permanently from the vm. Question is why -...
Replies
Views
Could this possible be a solution for streaming over cloudflare without having to setup up proxies and DNS rules...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody I have problems to setup portainer via traefik. If I try to connect via portainer.mydomain.com I get...
Replies
Views
I have traefik working with cloudflare + Google Domains, however, it redirects to port 8080. While not an issue if...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I'm having some access issues, namely error 521 at Cloudflare. ..CF telling me the webserver is down, is...
Replies
Views
I just got a fiber connection and new IP. I went to cloudflare and NOIP and provided them my new IP address. I tried...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some help. I followed the wiki to setup Cloudflare CDN, however I'm finding plex very slow to...
Replies
Views
When I deploy Traefik, I get 2 acme challenge txt files in godaddy. I don't know which one is the correct one, but...
Replies
Views
portainer set as an A record. everything pointing to the correct ip, delay set to 90. two different servers with two...
Replies
Views
Is anyone experiencing issue with speeds using Cloudflare? I've had this setup working perfectly for 2 years but in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I was just taking a look at the analytics page on my cloudflare that is linked to the pgblitz server and...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending