Traefik

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
I finally upgraded to PG 8.1 and everything went smoothly except for when I redeployed radarr4k and sonarr4k from...
Replies
Views
I can access all my apps through app.domain.com (godaddy) when connected locally, but I cant access them from an...
Replies
Views
I registered for a domain through Google when I signed up for the G Suite account and the domain is with GoDaddy. I...
Replies
Views
I recently decided to try the reverse proxy that was outlined in the Traefik youtube video so I registered my domain...
Replies
Views
When I signed up for GSuite, I opted for the domain laplex.tv. However, I didn't know it wasn't hosted by Google. It...
Replies
Views
Hello, In order to force all traffic to my media server apps through OrganizrV2, I need to use sub-folders instead...
Replies
Views
Correct me if Im wrong but shouldn't Traefik, update or even create the sub domains needed to function? for some...
Replies
Views
M
I'm trying to edit something on Treafik to add some error pages. Currently I find no way to do this. no...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
Hey guys, I just moved my server (again) and after reloading everything, I'm getting the "insecure connection/The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently trying to setup Traefik on my system but it seems like the port 443 is already in use. TASK...
Replies
Views
I've added my two A records to my domain, I've created my GoDaddy API keys and ensured that they are correctly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently installed plexguide 7.5.4 and I am having trouble accessing subdomains when using https:// I have...
Replies
Views
Any ideas why my TLD has an invalid SSL cert but sub domains have the correct SSL Cert? Ive tried changing my TLD...
Replies
Views
I recently installed v7.5.4 and decided to move plex to the top level domain app using the traefik program in...
Replies
Views
hey there i grabbed myself a domain on black friday at namecheap incl. SSL i tried to deploy via plexguide, however...
Replies
Views
Hello guys somebody can help me with this issue?
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, I did an upgrade to 5.073 to try the 4k version and noticed nothing was getting...
Replies
Views
is there someone who can tell me how to install magento via docker and use it in traefik. I need it for a project...
Replies
Views
Removed old version before installing 7.4.10. Removed app data also did a remove of plexguide folder as well.
Replies
Views
So, just setup a GCE feeder server and everything is running great, but I really wasn't sure what to do about the...
Replies
Views
I really need help! 1º off all please take in mind I'm a noob and I my be asking the some questions someone could...
Replies
Views
After every reboot of the server I have to redeploy traefik. Anyone know why this would be?
Replies
Views
Hope someone knows or would be able to assist with this. Would it be possible for Traefik to answer for 2 domains...
Replies
Views
can this be done? i have it all set but the domain refuses to connect to plex
Replies
Views
Hi, This is a short explanation of how I manage to avoid the "All or Nothing" policy of the "Plexguide Appguard" by...
Replies
Views
Note: Portainer did appear to eventually be correctly reinstalled, but error is interesting nonetheless TASK...
Replies
Views
I'm using plexguide with traefik and I'm trying to install Funkwhale. Despite I tride more than a dozen of times I...
Replies
Views
Why does Traefik require the API key and secret each deployment? I feel that PG should be storing this data.
Replies
Views
How long does it take for certs to kick in? If I go to anything other than IP(plex.blah.com) it gives me Your...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having some unexpected issue here. I'm on PG 7.009b, installed on vps running ubuntu 18.04 LTS...
Replies
Views
I deployed Traefik using a google domain and Cloudflare. Everything seems to be working, such as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Am running a new install onto hetzner cloud, restored from back up the /opt folder via gdrive which worked...
Replies
Views
If you install Plex when Traefik is deployed, the default labels in main.yml make it HTTPS only. This was a problem...
Replies
Views
I'm on PG version 7.007. Local Ubuntu Server. Just deployed Traefik using Namecheap Traefik seemingly has deployed...
Replies
Views
HI yall, I'm not sure if this is the best topic to post this, so please let me know if it needs to be moved. I've...
Replies
Views
I cannot figure out why the connection keeps getting refused. This is a new Hetzner Dedicated Server.
Replies
Views
Please excuse the long post - I'm giving as much detail as I can. So, I've got everything set how I want (almost!)...
Replies
Views
I've tried to do this a few times and keep seeing the error message below when Traefik tries to finalize things. My...
Replies
Views
I make and update to last stable version 6.075 and now i get SSL error this is my log from traefik...
Replies
Views
Hi I decided to change the server (from hetzner to myloc) I installed plexguide on the new server, setup traefik...
Replies
Views
wondering if anyone here is using plexguide with cloudflare. Any pointers on the setup? I tried the config (based...
Replies
Views
as the title states i have cloudflare and only my top level domian is working with the ssl that cloudflare provides...
Replies
Views
S
My dns is not updating in cloudflare, is this using ddclient or something built into the traefik container? It's...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get my my FQDN to redirect to www.domain.com when trying to go to domain.com I'm wanting to make...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
After installing Traefik, am I supposed to only be able to access each app using the subdomain? I know that after...
Replies
Views
This is completely off topic, but I'm trying to install vfront to help me manage my mysql database. After spending...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have my domain at Cloudflare and I set up reverse proxy via the PG menu. But now only portainer.domain.com...
Replies
Views
Hi, This morning i relasied that the Plex server for shared users is showing offline for them. I have made no...
Replies
Views
I see these threads popping up on the forums, and tried to piggy back on another one ()before starting this one. I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the "invalid certificate" warning on all of my subdomains. I haven't...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
S
Here is my yml from a a custom setup based on DockStarter, look at command: I was able to run Traefik w/o the toml...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
S
I would like an option during install to go https only with cloudflare dns challenge. I don't want 80, I don't want...
Replies
Views
subse7en
S
So i am running PlexGuide on Ubuntu 18 i believe now everything seems to be working just want to know because i have...
Replies
Views
hello everyone its been 2 months I tried to get this work but have zero luck today I went trough portainer and...
Replies
Views
With the new PG v6, is there a way to use Traefik v1 instead of the new one? I need to setup google domains with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for some advice here. I have set up traefik on a fresh install of ubuntu 18 on my dedi server. Before...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm trying to add a new subdomain to Traefik, but I can not locate where and how I can add a...
Replies
Views
traefik working, when deploying top level app plex is reinstalled and disappears... Tried all the version from...
Replies
Views
Hi. Port 8080 is already taken by Sabnzb so it is failing to install. Portainer shows it with no port right now but...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Admin & Team, First Great Work On The Project! This is my first post, I been creeping on posts for a...
Replies
Views
Is there a guide on how to setup Traefik using Google Domains? I see CloudFlare, GoDaddy, DuckDNS etc - but I use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm trying to add TVheadend through Portainer. I've got Portainer up and running perfectly along with Plex...
Replies
Views
So I have closed the ports in an attempt to lock some stuff down. so whilst I can connect on sonarr.domain.com and...
Replies
Views
I updated one server this morning with 6.014 and ran through Traefik with Cloudflare, no problems other than having...
Replies
Views
Hey Team, Just a concern/idea that when the API Secret is called on the install, it does allow a blank entry. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I'm using Traefik v2 with DuckDNS. The main domain works fine with HTTPS, that is, the certificate is...
Replies
Views
I was using 5.1 before upgrading to the latest PG version. Traefik/Cloudflare was working great earlier this...
Replies
Views
Traefik container sitll broken :\ Ran into a few errors when a pgdev / plexguide as well, but couldn't copy them...
Replies
Views
I keep getting a notice in plexguide stating the "No version of Traefik is installed" This is on version 6.000 Beta...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a good guide on how to setup a domain that is will be used for gsuite email and also our website...
Replies
Views
I am using Traefik v2 with my Plexguide setup and the certificate is stated as validon the PG Startup Variable page...
Replies
Views
Hey, New guy here. My name is Fred and I’m just starting to play with PlexGuide. Very impressed with the work that’s...
Replies
Views
HI there. I'm using PlexGuide, HD Multi Edition. The thing is: I've created a DuckDNS account and set up PlexGuide...
Replies
Views
What version of Traefik v2 are you using? Most are opting for cloudflare; but using GoDaddy. What are you using...
Replies
Views
How can I access Traefik dashbaord ?? I want to manage a few rules myself in there. HELP ? Portainer settings shows...
Replies
Views
https://plexguide.com/wikis/traefik-duckdns/#7-working-using-on-home-dd-wrt-router Just sharing :D
Replies
Views
Is there a way to get to traefik dashboard ?? everything is installed and working. But i would like to access it...
Replies
Views
Hello i have a problem with the Lets encrypt certificates. I use cloudflare and i have set the a records for the vm...
Replies
Views
TLDR: What are the 2 A Records which I need to add to my DNS Domain? I think I am missing this whole "wildcard" A...
Replies
Views
Trying to install V2 with Namecheap API. Popped in my namecheap username, api key, and my wildcard is setup. It says...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, sorry this is long. I need some help. I am trying to get Apache Guacamole set up with a reverse proxy by...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm a new user of plex guide, so far I think its really awesome and easy to use so thank you! I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey, I installed the latest stable (also tried the dev) but traefik no longer works. And after trying to remove...
Replies
Views
Ok, so here is a question I hope I have found the right home for: When I setup GSuite I also bought my domain. I...
Replies
Views
Seems all my https sub domains are working but when accessing plexguide I am told certificate is not valid... is...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure traefik only used port 80 and 443 before I updated to the latest PG version - but now after the...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not doing this as a PR on github, but I'm not on my dev machine so this was easier...
Replies
Views
Hi, Very new here - like 2 days new! Been trying for what seems like hours (it has) to get the Traefix dashboard...
Replies
Views
anyway of disabling cache with proxy
Replies
Views
Is there any information anywhere on how you configure traefik? Many of the subdomains don't work, for example...
Replies
Views
Version: 5.061 Dev When restoring traefik, the permissions are set wrong for acme.toml in the traefik config...
Replies
Views
Whenever I try to add any more programs using the plexguide script I am getting the following error fatal...
Replies
Views
https://www.linuxserver.io/2018/02/03/using-traefik-as-a-reverse-proxy-with-docker/ @Deiteq @designgears - looks...
Replies
Views