Traktarr (PGTrakt)

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Sticky threads

M
Before you use this command PGTRAKT must be deployed and use the follow paths for movies and shows TV =...
Replies
Views

Normal threads

So this is the problem, I have 2 tv folders on my root directory this all happened after I install the Pgtrakt, I...
Replies
Views
here the latest traktarr version for using stop the old pgtrakt service sudo service pgtrakt stop sudo systemctl...
Replies
Views
I am somewhat new to using Trakt. I have had trakt VIP and Plex Webhook installed for several months now but never...
Replies
Views
I've been using pgtrakt and it's a delight of a program but it sometimes doesn't add all movies from lists, it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering if anyone is having issues in regards to adding a file path which has spaces in which isn't...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I’m getting this error when I run this: sudo pgtrakt movies -t popular -l 50 File...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm struggling to solve an issue with PGTrakt. Status is as below: sudo systemctl status pgtrakt ●...
Replies
Views
I have PGTrakt working and I subscribed to a few of the PGTrakt lists in the sticky section. I'm not sure how...
Replies
Views
Trying to install PGtrakt but seeing this: Dont have plex. Is it normal? 8.7.5
Replies
Views
decided to give PGTrakt another shot but i cant seem to get it to work. I know it's probably something simple. below...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been using pgtrakt on auto mode for a while but it seems that due to its nature i get more and more junk...
Replies
Views
When I run sudo pgtrakt movies -t popular it doesn’t work I get this error
Replies
Views
Hi All, I posted in discord - well i am trying to install PGtrakt, so far deployed says active has the profiles...
Replies
Views
I tried to use PGTrakt, but it started pulling a lot of movies and series i`m not interested in. I have watchlists...
Replies
Views
MrDoob
M
PGtrakt Question - I am running "pgtrakt movies -t popular" - The movies are appearing added to Radarr, Awesome, but...
Replies
Views
Hi! When I want to start PGTrakt "pgblitz - 9 - 2" the 'PlexToken Generator' menu is getting started. Is this...
Replies
Views
Getting an error>>>Failed to retrieve movie, request response: 403 Installed and ran pgtrakt the first time and got...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it possible to have a nzbget post processing script that will automatically call a shell script to...
Replies
Views
Im getting this error when I run sudo pgtrakt movies -t popular -l 50 Traceback (most recent call last): File...
Replies
Views
I have been unable to get PGTrackt to work. I keep getting the error below. 2019-03-18 22:54:28,595 - ERROR -...
Replies
Views
Are the instructions under "USAGE AUTOMATED" still correct or do I just edit the config.json file and then execute...
Replies
Views
How can I get pgtrakt to exit out of this screen and continue to run?
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Title says it all. Set it up to see if I liked it but I don't see a way to remove it. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
So I have setup PGTrakt and run pgtrakt from the cli to start it. Do I need to do anything else to have it...
Replies
Views
pgtrak movies wont work but tv does, i have the api for radarr set and even tried direct ip, instead of the 0.0.0.0
Replies
Views
2018-11-18 21:59:33,062 - WARNING - helpers.misc - backoff_handler -...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm trying to add my sonarr tv show path to PGTrakt but it can't find it for some reason. My path is...
Replies
Views
Hey, So I've been reading up some on PGTrakt and looking into implementing that. Final step for a fully automated...
Replies
Views
just tried pgtrak on my new gdrive edition vm but it fails with pgtrak shows. its trying to connect to sonarr on...
Replies
Views
Updated to new pg release ... 6.082 I’ve setup with trakkt and followed instructions carefully but doesn’t seem to...
Replies
Views
I used my $300 credit with Google Cloud. I love it and don't want to go back to my on-prem servers. When I first set...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this update. I'm still getting this error when trying to deploy pgtrak. Is traktarr missing from the...
Replies
Views
Hi besides the "movie" or "shows" option there is the "run" option - My understanding is that this automatically...
Replies
Views
I have PGTrak setup on a google f"feeder" wow.. super easy... But all i have it setup for is "1080" and i'd liek to...
Replies
Views
Looking for some good pgtrak commands to run on a GCE Feeder setup
Replies
Views
Just trying PGTrak and im getting this error: [email protected]:~$ pgtrak movies --list-type popular --add-limit 20...
Replies
Views

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending